TRex is offline Junior Member

Will a Blood Test or Physical Show Steroid use?

I just pumped an amp of Sust 250 into my shoulder yesterday (first time in months), and I found out today that I need to take a physical this week to find out weather or not I need surgery for Gynocomastia.

What are the chances that the test will show up in a blood and urine test if its only one amp yesterday and 4 amps 3-4 months ago?

In case anyone mentions it:
    The gynocomastia is unrelated to `roids or a weight problem - I've only done a cycle of primobolan /winny once.. both of which are NOT androgenic and only 4 amps of sust 250 about 4 months ago. I've never done steroid before that. I've had Gynocomastia since I was about 15 years old when I used to be very skinny. Right now I've got a good body but my upper body feels weird.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    If a complete bio-chem analysis is done your test levels will not appear normal. I will bump for a second opinion on the timing though.

Swellin Guest
    I too am interested in the gurus' responses to this. I have to take an FAA flight physical in a couple of months, and I am just starting my cycle (deca /winny).

TRex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I too am interested in the gurus' responses to this. I have to take an FAA flight physical in a couple of months, and I am just starting my cycle (deca/winny).
    From what I understand deca stays in your system for upto a year... winny i htink its a few weeks..

I dunno about my sust tho.. and how long it takes for it to appear in a test.. im thinking if it takes about 3 weeks to appear in the system, i should get my test done ASAP, before it shows.....

Swellin Guest
    I have not seen any information on how long sust takes to show up.
    As for duration, the mainpage to this site claims that it stays detectable for 3 months. Ive seen claims that sust is detectable for up to 5 months.
    Maybe one of the vets will show up with the right answer for you (and for my question about FAA tests).

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    sust will stay in your system for a few months - the deconate ester has a half life of like 2-3 weeks so it will be their a while, the prop will be visiable in a few days maybe the 1st day shown as an increase test level.

paperboy is offline Banned
    I thought most athletes stop taking 13 days before they know they'll be tested, but apparently it takes longer??

Lift Chief is offline Member
    It will only show up if they are testing for steroids ... which im sure they arent. It has to be a specific steroid test in order for the presence of steroids to be revealed.

With that said, your test levels are goign to be high if you just injected... after 2-3 weeks they should return pretty mucht o normal though i would imagine.

Thread Information