Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 2 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Can gyno happen on only 1 nipple?

mhswhite500 is offline Junior Member

Can gyno happen on only 1 nipple?

Hey guys,

Might be a stupid question, but can gyno form under only one nipple, or will it be both?

I’ve formed a noticeable, tender lump, by touch, under my left one, despite being off all gear for well over 3 years; so, I’m naturally a little concerned as I’ve dealt with gyno in the past.

Should I be running ralox/nolva?

Thank you

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its very common. I know numerous people who have only developed it on one side. Since your off and have been for 3 years I would get some blood work to see whats
    causing your gyno symptoms.
    < <Samson> >, clarky. and 956Vette like this.

Will do, man, thanks.

Should I just be asking for what my E2 and Test levels are, or are there other things that I should be asking for?

Also, might be hard to say, but should I run any ralox or nolva or aromasin with this?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Nolva/ralox is going to be a better bet than aromasin . Aromasin just lowers estro and i doubt yours is that far out of range. However my guess is as good as yours until you get bloodwork.

My bet is that your test levels have dropped and your estro stayed the same. Ive noticed my nipples bother me when i have my test dose too low. For me, estro and test need to rise and fall together.

fat gain can also contribute to gyno
    Chark and Cylon357 like this.

Thanks for writing, man. I used to use RUI, but they’re gone now, and I literally have no idea how to grab nolva and even more so, ralox.

That all makes sense. Man, I just don’t know why my test would just drop without being on anything.

I’ve been reading, but I can’t seem to find an answer on what specific requests I should make for a blood test? Any thoughts?

Thanks

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    All this information exists on the site, within the current archives. Please RUN SEARCHES prior to posting.
    ------
    Blood work can't determine the source of gyno. It only has one source, hormonal (more specifically, test:estro) imbalance.

This can be caused by something injected, ingested, inhaled, or topical/transdermal (shampoo, lotion, oil, etc.).

Finding and eliminating the source will bring resolution. However, as Octane cited, so will cutting off the nourishing estrogen supply at the receptor (uptake) site, with Nolva (preferred) or Raloxifene. These meds are preferred by the receptor, and will thereby block estrogen absorption.

However, it seems you're getting both which is unnecessarily redundant as they are the same type of compound and work via the same mechanism (like using two separate Tar shampoos to treat a scalp condition). Choose one of the two, and get Letro (which uses a reduction mechanism) as your alternate, to be run concurrently or consecutively.

Also, Octane misspoke, as a potent estro reduction compound Aromasin will also work. Whereas something like Adex is simply not potent enough. This requires a 90% or better estro reducer, and Letro is preferred in the clinical Tx of both gyno and breast cancer.

Best to you.
    mhswhite500 and clarky. like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

My apologies for not reading more. I really appreciate the insight.

Man, off the top of my head, I can’t seem to think of anything that could be causing it. I’m taking a test booster and some pre workout. I don’t eat dairy, sugar, soy, grain fed meat, etc.

Okay, I was buying both the ralox and nolva as I saw a sticky about managing the gyno, on this forum, and it said to run both. Maybe it’s been revised?

If I may please ask, Magic, with the nolva, am I running 40mgs for week 1 and 20mgs until it’s gone? And for the aromasin , am I running 25mgs/day?

Thanks a lot.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mhswhite500 View Post
    My apologies for not reading more. I really appreciate the insight.

Man, off the top of my head, I can’t seem to think of anything that could be causing it. I’m taking a test booster and some pre workout. I don’t eat dairy, sugar, soy, grain fed meat, etc.

Okay, I was buying both the ralox and nolva as I saw a sticky about managing the gyno, on this forum, and it said to run both. Maybe it’s been revised?

If I may please ask, Magic, with the nolva, am I running 40mgs for week 1 and 20mgs until it’s gone? And for the aromasin , am I running 25mgs/day?

Thanks a lot.
    The test booster may very well be causing this, kinda scary that you have not ran any AAS for three years and you have developed this. You should stop the test booster to get yourself sorted, if you choose to keep running the serm run the nolva at 40mg per day for 2wks then drop to 20mg per day till gone.

You could choose to not run the nolva and go see your doctor to get this looked at. It may not be the TB your health is important.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-22-2020 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Spelling and messed up what i was trying to say :(

That’s the only thing I can think of. I’m taking stuff like zinc, iodine, vitamin and a&d, but those are the only things I’m talking. And as for the test booster, I’ve been taking it for about 6 months but just noticed the lump about 4 days ago. So, I’m definitely worried here.

I’m a bit overwhelmed here. I have a teleconference with my dr tomorrow.

In your opinion, should I run nolva only, no letro/aromasin or ralox? I’m seeing a bit of conflict with recommendations.

Thanks, man.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mhswhite500 View Post
    That’s the only thing I can think of. I’m taking stuff like zinc, iodine, vitamin and a&d, but those are the only things I’m talking. And as for the test booster, I’ve been taking it for about 6 months but just noticed the lump about 4 days ago. So, I’m definitely worried here.

I’m a bit overwhelmed here. I have a teleconference with my dr tomorrow.

In your opinion, should I run nolva only, no letro/aromasin or ralox? I’m seeing a bit of conflict with recommendations.

Thanks, man.
    Sorry, i messed that up, what i ment to say is stop the aromasin and nolva and go see your doctor if you think this is best.
    It is strange for it to just appear like that if you have been using a test booster for 6 months. If you want to try yourself if it is gyno then yes you can still use your aromasin and run the nolva. Letro is very good to like Magic said. Sorry for the fuck up there.
    mhswhite500 likes this.

It’s all good. Thanks for getting back so quickly.

I’m going to use the ai/serms for now.

As for the nolva, I know the protocol is 40/40/20/20 but for the letro/aromasin , I’m not sure what that is?

Is it 25mg aromasin/day and 2.5mgs letro? I’m assuming I wouldn’t be running both at the same time, either?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes it can

Thread Information