Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Getsomehate
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By bobspix

Thread: Clomid questions. Pct fucked up?

bobspix is offline Associate Member

Clomid questions. Pct fucked up?

So, I ran test e and anavar for 6 weeks, decided to drop and start PCT 2 week post last pin.
    Went with clomid only, first week @75 mgs was fine. Had morning wood and alright libido throughout the day.

Then, my idiot self did the mistake of upping the dose to 100mgs a day, and went with it for 5 days and now everything down there feels numb. No random erections, no libido nothing unless forced.

Now I dropped to 75mg again. I know this is such a idiot thing to do to tamper with the recommended dosages but it's a lesson for the future now.

But right now, please advice.

1) shall I drop the clomid for a few days (how many) and then re run starting from 75 mg for 2-3 days and then to 50/50 for coming weeks?

Or
    2) shall I continue using 75mg for 2-3 days without dropping the clomid altogether and then progress to he usual 50/50?

3) some other way???

Thank you.

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    Just give it some time , follow the standard protocol ( you can find it in these forums ).
    Also toss in some nolvadex since they work well together as the one stimulates lh FSh and the other putting more work.
    Be patient and see how you feel after 1 month, test e and Ana for 6 weeks is literally
    Nothing to worry bout .
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 04-24-2020 at 11:07 AM.
    Juced_porkchop and bobspix like this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    clomid 35-50mg ed for 4-5 weeks imo
    and/or nolva 20mg ed (30 if solo)

Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    Just give it some time , follow the standard protocol ( you can find it in these forums ).
    Also toss in some nolvadex since they work well together as the one stimulates lh FSh and the other putting more work.
    Be patient and see how you feel after 1 month, test e and Ana for 6 months is literally
    Nothing to worry bout .
    So like adding in nolva right now for the duration of pct that is 2 more weeks. How long should be a PCT though?

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    clomid 35-50mg ed for 4-5 weeks imo
    and/or nolva 20mg ed (30 if solo)
    I will lower the dosage and see how it works out. Is clomid known for some kind of dis-erectile drug when taken at high dosage?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    So like adding in nolva right now for the duration of pct that is 2 more weeks. How long should be a PCT though?

I will lower the dosage and see how it works out. Is clomid known for some kind of dis-erectile drug when taken at high dosage?
    some get very emotional and other sides with it (i am not a fan myself tbh) but it could also be because of some shutdown, or the combo. either way I would stick to 50 or just below. but even when I did pct i mostly stuck to nolva.
    it will pass though man, just give it some weeks buddy.
    bobspix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    some get very emotional and other sides with it (i am not a fan myself tbh) but it could also be because of some shutdown, or the combo. either way I would stick to 50 or just below. but even when I did pct i mostly stuck to nolva.
    it will pass though man, just give it some weeks buddy.
    Thanks man
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Thread Information