fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member

Dbol - any other gyno causes than estrogen?

Hey guys,

I’m on:

TRT at 200mg of test a week (been on for 8 months)
    Finasteride 1mg/day (started a couple weeks ago)
    Dbol - 20mg (10mg - 2x a day for last week)
    Arimidex like a quarter of a pill twice a week (with my shots) I adjust a little here and there but have minimal sides.

I just started taking 20mg of Dbol a week ago to do a little blast for a month and my nips are already feeling a little but sensitive and slightly puffy I think. I upped it to closer to half a pill of arimidex twice a week 2 days ago but I think gonna bump that to half a pill every other day.

I got a little gyno several years ago from a few cycles followed by some shitty Dbol and no good access to anti estrogen. It hardened up sadly (I had big knots, not fatty... contrary to my username I’m not fat at all lol) so ended up getting the surgery back in January. Really happy with the results. There’s a tiny little bump of gland left in there that he left to keep my nipple from looking fucked up.

ANYWAYS, I recall reading forever ago about one steroid that could cause gyno due to another mechanism than estrogen and you needed to take something else to prevent it. Is that a thing with Dbol? I’m assuming maybe I just need to up the dose and kill the estrogen off, but I wanted to double check before I do so to make sure there isn’t another way to be combatting it.

If it progresses any further with me taking the higher arimidex dose I’ll just stop and chalk it up to never running Dbol again 😂

Thanks!

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    Also, somebody suggested finasteride could be playing a factor? Any input? Doesn’t help I started both at the same time

Thread Information