Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: Т3vsT4

  1. #1
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52

    Т3vsT4

    Hello everyone, please explain why some girls use T3 and some T4? why in the USA it is T3 and Clenbuterol that are popular? I am using T4 now with Clenbuterol.

  2. #2
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,457
    Hi, Viktoriia! I seen you've already signed up for access to the ladies forum. *Admin* stays very busy but will get you fixed up as soon as possible.

    I don't really use thyroid meds or Clenbuterol , so I'm not going to post an answer.

    Welcome to forum, we are glad you're here!
    Viktoriia likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  3. #3
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Hi, Viktoriia! I seen you've already signed up for access to the ladies forum. *Admin* stays very busy but will get you fixed up as soon as possible.

    I don't really use thyroid meds or Clenbuterol , so I'm not going to post an answer.

    Welcome to forum, we are glad you're here!
    hi)) thank you for answering me. I will wait for a response from the forum administrator and from the guys who understands this forum

  4. #4
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,319
    SHORT ANSWER:
    Whenever there is a choice, go with T3. The only time one should take T4 is when T3 is inaccessible.

    LONG ANSWER:
    TSH goes straight to the thyroid gland where it triggers the production of thyroglobulin - a multifaceted protein. The thyroglobulin joins up with four molecules of iodine to produce the thyroid hormone T4, or thyroxine...note the 4 molecules is where it gets its name.

    Approximately 94 percent of the hormone made in the thyroid gland is T4. The remaining 6 percent is triiodothyronine (T3), named for its three molecules of iodine.

    Although the thyroid gland secretes only a little T3, it is the most active form in the body. Consequently, T4 must be converted to T3 before the body can use it. Most of this conversion happens in the liver, but also takes place in cells of the heart, muscle, nerves, and gut. These cells convert T4 to T3 with an enzyme called tetraidothyronine 5 deiodinase, which removes one molecule of iodine.

    Initially, only 60 percent of T4 is converted into usable T3. Then 20 percent becomes reverse T3 (rT3), an inactive form the body cannot use. Later, another 20 percent of T4 can be converted to T3 by healthy gut bacteria in the small intestine. I said can be because the amount of friendly flora present is a major factor.

    This is also why the ratio for taking T4 to T3 is often 4:1 respectively. Lastly, there is no reason the ramp T3 dosages up or down, as has been the custom of many.

    Best to you.
    clarky. and krugerr like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  5. #5
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    SHORT ANSWER:
    Whenever there is a choice, go with T3. The only time one should take T4 is when T3 is inaccessible.

    LONG ANSWER:
    TSH goes straight to the thyroid gland where it triggers the production of thyroglobulin - a multifaceted protein. The thyroglobulin joins up with four molecules of iodine to produce the thyroid hormone T4, or thyroxine...note the 4 molecules is where it gets its name.

    Approximately 94 percent of the hormone made in the thyroid gland is T4. The remaining 6 percent is triiodothyronine (T3), named for its three molecules of iodine.

    Although the thyroid gland secretes only a little T3, it is the most active form in the body. Consequently, T4 must be converted to T3 before the body can use it. Most of this conversion happens in the liver, but also takes place in cells of the heart, muscle, nerves, and gut. These cells convert T4 to T3 with an enzyme called tetraidothyronine 5’ deiodinase, which removes one molecule of iodine.

    Initially, only 60 percent of T4 is converted into usable T3. Then 20 percent becomes reverse T3 (rT3), an inactive form the body cannot use. Later, another 20 percent of T4 can be converted to T3 by healthy gut bacteria in the small intestine. I said can be because the amount of friendly flora present is a major factor.

    This is also why the ratio for taking T4 to T3 is often 4:1 respectively. Lastly, there is no reason the ramp T3 dosages up or down, as has been the custom of many.

    Best to you.
    Thank you friend for the detailed answer, I knew some theoretical part. I just use t4, but I know that t3 is much stronger.

  6. #6
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    SHORT ANSWER:
    Whenever there is a choice, go with T3. The only time one should take T4 is when T3 is inaccessible.

    LONG ANSWER:
    TSH goes straight to the thyroid gland where it triggers the production of thyroglobulin - a multifaceted protein. The thyroglobulin joins up with four molecules of iodine to produce the thyroid hormone T4, or thyroxine...note the 4 molecules is where it gets its name.

    Approximately 94 percent of the hormone made in the thyroid gland is T4. The remaining 6 percent is triiodothyronine (T3), named for its three molecules of iodine.

    Although the thyroid gland secretes only a little T3, it is the most active form in the body. Consequently, T4 must be converted to T3 before the body can use it. Most of this conversion happens in the liver, but also takes place in cells of the heart, muscle, nerves, and gut. These cells convert T4 to T3 with an enzyme called tetraidothyronine 5’ deiodinase, which removes one molecule of iodine.

    Initially, only 60 percent of T4 is converted into usable T3. Then 20 percent becomes reverse T3 (rT3), an inactive form the body cannot use. Later, another 20 percent of T4 can be converted to T3 by healthy gut bacteria in the small intestine. I said can be because the amount of friendly flora present is a major factor.

    This is also why the ratio for taking T4 to T3 is often 4:1 respectively. Lastly, there is no reason the ramp T3 dosages up or down, as has been the custom of many.

    Best to you.
    I wrote you in a private message, please answer me

  7. #7
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,319
    I responded. Check your PM.
    Viktoriia likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  8. #8
    Viktoriia's Avatar
    Viktoriia is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    I responded. Check your PM.
    please look in a private message, I wrote you

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •