RATM is offline Senior Member

Quality of Research Technologies products

Has anyone ever used this product? After "requesting" QV deca , i was told it was "out of stock" and now I have two bottles of research technologies deca 300. Doing some research, I have found similar bottle labels, and realize that this is an underground company. I also found a thread in which a lab result showed that they over dose the mg/cc as well. Here is my dilema. My bottles and the bottles of the pics that i found on here all are missing a lot number and an expiration date. As a paramedic, I am skeptical of putting anything in my body let alone stuff without common label information. Is it common for underground products to forgo this information? The reply's to the posts i found seem to be of a positive nature.

Thanks for all who help....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    There were a few label changes recently. Some bottles don't have the lot# or expiration date. they are still legit though. I don't believe anyone has fakes of these.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    bump

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    They jus got new lables. There have the words "lot number" and "experation date" but there is no acual lot number or experation date. It is still leget though.

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Just finishing up a cycle of RT gear and i would say it is awesome stuff. Got great strength gains out of it and gained 14 pounds. SO i was happy. Let us kno how the deca is.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I just had a bro that bought fake qv enan. I have heard there is quite a few of fake qv enan going around , thank god I havent had the bad luck to get one yet but im gonna start using human grade only .

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Do you have info on RT products?
    [QUOTE=rangerdudeleads]I just had a bro that bought fake qv enan.

bestthereis is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=xtremesport14]Do you have info on RT products?
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    I just had a bro that bought fake qv enan.

A COUPLE OF MY BUDDIES GOT ON tESTOSTERINE ENANTHATE ABOUT TREE WEEKS AGO. TWO OF THEM HAVE SEEN A SEVEN POUND INCREASE, AND THE OTHER HAS SEEN A 9.5 POULD INCREASE. I'VE SEEN THE RESULTS; IT'S LEGIT. THIS AIN'T NO MEXICAN SHIT. ITS THE "BESTTHEREIS!"

bestthereis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    Has anyone ever used this product? After "requesting" QV deca , i was told it was "out of stock" and now I have two bottles of research technologies deca 300. Doing some research, I have found similar bottle labels, and realize that this is an underground company. I also found a thread in which a lab result showed that they over dose the mg/cc as well. Here is my dilema. My bottles and the bottles of the pics that i found on here all are missing a lot number and an expiration date. As a paramedic, I am skeptical of putting anything in my body let alone stuff without common label information. Is it common for underground products to forgo this information? The reply's to the posts i found seem to be of a positive nature.

Thanks for all who help....

I know for a fact that one of the guys who is making this shit is tossing around several ideas for lables. i have personally seen 4 different lable ideas. Research Technologies is the best there is right now. Remember, "Never judge a book by its cover!" I know you're skeptical, like i would be too; but when you put it in you, the results will speak for themselves.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Some of the RT stuff is shipped without lot #'s...not very professional but they have had some personel changes at the lab because of mess-up's like that. I wouldn't worry about it, I have not heard of any RT imitations as of yet.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    There were a few label changes recently. Some bottles don't have the lot# or expiration date. they are still legit though. I don't believe anyone has fakes of these.

Dizzle, are you using or going to use RT or SL? I've heard nothing but fanstastic things about RT so I believe thats what I will be using!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Dizzle, are you using or going to use RT or SL? I've heard nothing but fanstastic things about RT so I believe thats what I will be using!
    I'll be using both. SL Test, Deca , Anadrol , Femera and RT Primo once it's out.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I'm using the RT Test Eth and RT deca , I'm in week 4 and I'm up about 10-12lbs. I'm hoping to get more size and it is early so we'll see! My next cycle I plan on running more RT Test/deca/eq and primo/anavar possibly also. We'll see though.... And hell maybe when I grow up I'll be as big as my man Major! I only have 60lbs to go!

SID

100571 is offline Associate Member
    good thing your source didn't have QV. RT is commonly thought to be better gear. When did RT stop using the white labels? Anyone know?

Thread Information