Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Back Acne

T.W
    T.W is offline New Member

Back Acne

Anybody have info on how to clear up
    Back acne? I read up on some older post and it was saying Acutane. But that was like 10yrs ago. Figure I ask if anything new came up. Thanks for your help

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Based on its method of function, Accutane should work.

Our old school remedy, which worked especially well, was a natural antifungal named Ketoconazole. Get and use it in shampoo form. OTC it can be found in Nizoral at a concentration of 1%, and if necessary by prescription at 2%. Apply EOD, and let sit while showering, then rinse.

It also works on facial acne, but is specifically pH balanced for the scalp, which has a higher density than the face. Should you elect to administer facially, only use it once or twice a week and monitor it closely.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

T.W
    And I can get this off of amazon or wal mart? Thanks for the advise. I seen acutane only in pill form on amazon.

Yes, you can get Nizoral at nearly any store, even grocery. It's better to use topicals when you can, thereby reducing overall drug consumption.

I'll be relocating to HI after things calm down, which island are on?
    Last edited by magic32; 05-07-2020 at 09:25 PM.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W View Post
    Anybody have info on how to clear up
    Back acne? I read up on some older post and it was saying Acutane. But that was like 10yrs ago. Figure I ask if anything new came up. Thanks for your help
    what compounds are you taking

Chark is offline Member
    Accurate is very harsh and would be last resort.

Dial soap, use a loofah to reach.

I’ve been using Austinite’s acne protocol of taking zinc and megadosing vitamin b5.

I will shower every night and cleanse in the morning usually with something like Cetaphil. After showering I use red Stridex pads for the salicylic acid, then benzoyl peroxide cream, and once it’s dry CeraVe moisturizing cream. A good shampoo wouldn’t hurt either.

Change your sheets often or wear a clean shirt to bed.

Saw palmetto is something I haven’t used yet but am looking into having on hand.
    Timiaans likes this.

Timiaans is offline New Member
    Azelyn acid and/or benzoyl peroxide containing cream worked good for me.. Also there is Triplexin
    ( cream that contains antibiotics).And also I used Dermowash soup(which is antibacterial and perfect pH for skin) I hope I wrote correctly names of substances. For me best results gave divide weekly dose in more pins..

BarbellNinja is offline New Member
    I've tried every OTC remedy there is. The only that is now clearing it up is a new extended release, low dose Doxycycline. I'm very sensitive to antibiotics but I have experienced no sides with it. It's really helping. I created a thread about it in the TRT subforum.
    Last edited by BarbellNinja; 05-08-2020 at 06:51 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the first line of defense against acne is getting it taken care at where it starts .. and thats hormonal. before moving onto harsh things like Accutane.
    its could be as simple as your DHT levels are too high or you have high prolactin or progestin receptor activation.
    simple adjustment in counpounds your taking may be all thats needed.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

AAS side effects and severities can vary greatly depending on a person's individual sensitivities. The causes of acne, bacne, and shacne are often simply gear-related hormonal imbalances [as cited by GearH], but administering the appropriate adjustment can be anything but simple.

For example, a person on a maiden Test-only cycle can experience this and/or other complications. Reducing or increasing Test levels won't help, and adding an AI or Anti-E, rarely works in this instance. Thus, stopping it at the source is simply not a viable option.

In medical science, when dealing with an idiopathic condition or disease, i.e., one for which cause cannot be determined, the only alternative is to relieve patient's physical (or in this case mental for aesthetic purposes) discomfort by treating the symptom(s). This practice is especially administered when the issue is merely a short-term, well-defined, and/or non-life threatening annoyance.

Thus, the best remedy in such cases, IS TO TREAT THE SYMPTOM, and to preferably do so externally to prevent the likelihood of contraindications.

Best to you.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

T.W
    Yeah bro I’m on Oahu. Yeah here the cases are low but every visitor has to quarantine for 14 days before you start your vacay but the gov here is FKD visitors come in by the hundreds rent cars and explore the island really like who’s vacay to hawaii is more than 14 days? It’ll run you broke lol. If you ever on Oahu lmk I’ll show you around.

T.W
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the first line of defense against acne is getting it taken care at where it starts .. and thats hormonal. before moving onto harsh things like Accutane.
    its could be as simple as your DHT levels are too high or you have high prolactin or progestin receptor activation.
    simple adjustment in counpounds your taking may be all thats needed.
    Yeah my friend, I was on decca and test so I dropped the decca and just doing the test now. Here in Hawaii it’s hard to get a blood test to check levels even drs don’t wanna give it to check our levels bc they said there’s no need to. I show them
    Some topics and post on this forum but they say their the dr not them smh. Back acne was getting shitty just wanted to know what would be best to treat it and where can I get it. Mahalo for the help guys I appreciate it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E522620F-9E7B-4261-8DA1-54E30C590332.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	377.8 KB 
ID:	178760
    Last edited by T.W; 05-10-2020 at 01:33 AM.

Thread Information