Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 4 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By cylon357
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: MK677 stopping gains?

  1. #1
    morton30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    150

    MK677 stopping gains?

    Is this possible? when im on mk677 i get zero doms no matter how hard or long i train as soon as i stopped i starting getting a bit of soreness i know this should be a good thing the whole point of mk677 is to speed up recovery anyway but i am 6 weeks into a 700mg npp 700mg test cycle and and i swear ive made more gains with sarms im holding about 15lbs of water from the start of cycle and the weight has not gone up

  2. #2
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,309
    You are overthinking the anti-inflamatory effects and how that might inhibit the healing process?
    No, it wouldn't stop growth.
    Also, soreness isn't that reliable of a sign of growth.
    almostgone, Mchewy44 and cylon357 like this.

  3. #3
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,838
    Its shouldn't hurt or hinder growth at all. If anything just the opposite.

  4. #4
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,986
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    Is this possible? when im on mk677 i get zero doms no matter how hard or long i train as soon as i stopped i starting getting a bit of soreness i know this should be a good thing the whole point of mk677 is to speed up recovery anyway but i am 6 weeks into a 700mg npp 700mg test cycle and and i swear ive made more gains with sarms im holding about 15lbs of water from the start of cycle and the weight has not gone up
    Mk677 has nothing to do with it. 100% for sure.
    But something is wrong 1.5 g test/npp is bad ass and u should blow up like a mf.
    When did u quit your last AR stimulation cycle?
    Sounds like your ARs are burned. U didnt run a SARMs bridge, did u?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    cylon357 likes this.

  5. #5
    Mchewy44 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14
    Mk677 is the supplement I've been looking into lately, I've never heard of someone not gaining on it.

  6. #6
    morton30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    150
    Deleted
    Last edited by morton30; 05-11-2020 at 10:32 AM.

  7. #7
    morton30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Mk677 has nothing to do with it. 100% for sure.
    But something is wrong 1.5 g test/npp is bad ass and u should blow up like a mf.
    When did u quit your last AR stimulation cycle?
    Sounds like your ARs are burned. U didnt run a SARMs bridge, did u?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    i had about 4 weeks off after a 300mg tren 200mg test cycle that lasted 8 weeks probably the same time off the cycle before that what i keep doing is starting a cycle not being able to handle the sides stopping it early and saying well being that that cycle did not last long i can jump straight back onto another. tbh mate the past year i have probably done nearly every steroid out there i feel like shit imo it looks like i dont even lift ive put it down to genetics but if im honest. yea i have abused the hell out of roids over the past year the only gains where i noticed was the sarm cycle when i started
    Last edited by morton30; 05-11-2020 at 10:42 AM.

  8. #8
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,214
    Blog Entries
    1
    Some people are non-responders to MK-677 but I haven't yet heard of it hindering gains for anyone. Is it possible? Sure, I guess. It seems highly unlikely, though, IMHO. Are you sure the MK is legit?

    If it actually does enable you to go hard at the weights and eliminates DOM, that is awesomeness.

  9. #9
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,202
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    i had about 4 weeks off after a 300mg tren 200mg test cycle that lasted 8 weeks probably the same time off the cycle before that what i keep doing is starting a cycle not being able to handle the sides stopping it early and saying well being that that cycle did not last long i can jump straight back onto another. tbh mate the past year i have probably done nearly every steroid out there i feel like shit imo it looks like i dont even lift ive put it down to genetics but if im honest. yea i have abused the hell out of roids over the past year the only gains where i noticed was the sarm cycle when i started
    Taking more drugs after a year of abusing drugs isn't the answer. If you actually look like you don't lift after using gear for a year then there is a fundamental lifestyle problem whether that's training, diet, etc.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  10. #10
    morton30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Taking more drugs after a year of abusing drugs isn't the answer. If you actually look like you don't lift after using gear for a year then there is a fundamental lifestyle problem whether that's training, diet, etc.
    Well I haven't looked at my photos from a year ago before I just did and was shocked to how much difference there is but Yea I haven't gained anything last few months so I decided drop everything go on trt eat just below maintenance and try loose a bit of fat hopefully trt will preserve enough MK677 stopping gains?-received_288678218818239.jpeg
    Last edited by morton30; 05-11-2020 at 07:37 PM.

  11. #11
    morton30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    150
    i worked chest yesterday and today i have some serious doms i know mk677 speeds up recovery but surly not to this extent. tbh i prefer it without the mk677 actually feels like i did something like ive had a good workout. i might be talking shit but i swear mk677 quick patched the muscles or something

  12. #12
    Mchewy44 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14
    Okay my guy is trolling hardcore right

  13. #13
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,214
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mchewy44 View Post
    Okay my guy is trolling hardcore right
    I'm not sure he is trolling, just maybe a little unsure.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  14. #14
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,765
    I will say that, my cruise right now consists of
    Test - 200mg/wk
    Primo - 400mg/wk
    MK677 - 25mg/day
    Insulin - 20iu/day

    and I am gaining like I’m on cycle. Granted a lot of that is the insulin, but MK677 plays a big roll in that. It’s a game changer. It’s definitely not hindering you in any way.

  15. #15
    Tornadoman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I will say that, my cruise right now consists of
    Test - 200mg/wk
    Primo - 400mg/wk
    MK677 - 25mg/day
    Insulin - 20iu/day

    and I am gaining like I’m on cycle. Granted a lot of that is the insulin, but MK677 plays a big roll in that. It’s a game changer. It’s definitely not hindering you in any way.
    Did you run mk677 on its own before?

  16. #16
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoman View Post
    Did you run mk677 on its own before?
    Ive never run it completely on its own, but I’ve run it alongside HRT without insulin and it did me well

  17. #17
    Mchewy44 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14
    Maybe... But the pictures he posted say otherwise maybe?
    All of this talk about mk makes me want it even more.

  18. #18
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,214
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mchewy44 View Post
    Maybe... But the pictures he posted say otherwise maybe?
    All of this talk about mk makes me want it even more.
    Try it, you will almost certainly like it. Just make sure you get good stuff and maybe avoid liquids because of taste.

  19. #19
    Mchewy44 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    14
    True... The only thing I've done is velvet...

  20. #20
    morton30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    150
    im not trolling guys i honestly think mk677 was holding me back maybe due to the blood glucose levels to high because of the mk. i never did do a fasted glucose test but i know it lowers insulin sensitivity
    Last edited by morton30; 05-19-2020 at 07:55 AM.

  21. #21
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,131
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    im not trolling guys i honestly think mk677 was holding me back maybe due to the blood glucose levels to high because of the mk. i never did do a fasted glucose test but i know it lowers insulin sensitivity
    this is a bullshit bro myth.. this is how dumb the 'bros' are who propogate stuff like this. they act like they are being smart and scientific cause they are use a glucose meter and seeing that fasted blood sugars have risen from say 75, to now over 100. they think thats pre-dibetic and thus insulin resistant.
    their "bro science" only goes that far though.. thats it. and thats why they are wrong.
    I'm not talking to you Morton.. you are merely a victim of these dumb "bro scientists"

    heres the common sense , plus the real biological science..
    first common sense -
    IF Mk really made you insulin resistant, then why the day you stop taking it does your glucose levels return to normal !?
    if you were really insulin resistant then it would take months, even years, to resolve that issue, through diet and exercise etc..
    the fact that your glucose levels return to normal the day after you stop taking MK should tell you that its not insulin resistance.
    inulin resistance can't be fixed over night..

    the science..
    Mk acts as a GHRH upon the pituitary and thus pulses natural HGH , multiple times per day, constantly..
    HGH is an 'energy requiring' hormone ,, meaning it needs an energy or fuel source to be able to do its job and build and repair cells (you can't just make something out of nothing).
    whats the bodies preferred and most available fuel source.. glucose.
    when HGH is pulsed and then present in the blood stream, it sends a signal to the pancreas to release Glucagon.. Glucoagon then signals stored glucose to be released into the blood stream.
    again, because HGH is an energy requiring hormone..

    so when your taking MK, and getting multiple HGH pulses thoughout the day and the night, your also getting a pulse of Glucagon and all your stored glucose is being blasted out into the blood stream.. THUS you are going to have a high amount of glucose in your blood when doing a blood glucose test.

    its not insulin resistance.. lol. its simple biology.

    side note -- how the heck you think HGH helps you 'burn fat' ?? um , same things as above.. again HGH is an energy requiring hormone.. not only does it sitmulate the release of glucagon and thus ultimately blood glucose to provide a fuel source, it also release Lipase,, which is a hormone that helps your body release fatty acids into the blood stream so they too can be used as energy.


    this is an energy balance issue. not insulin resistance . MK does NOT cause insulin resistance, it simply causes the release of energy stores into the blood stream, because HGH is an energy requiring hormone. it can't function without glucose and fatty acids present to provide fuel
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-22-2020 at 08:53 AM.

  22. #22
    GabeS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    24
    Been thinking of starting Mk677 also so very interested in this thread.

  23. #23
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,440
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeS View Post
    Been thinking of starting Mk677 also so very interested in this thread.
    I just start taking MK and I gain weight. It is one of the game changers for me because of the amount of food I could consume. Obviously, one element of a cycle is not the only thing causing gains, but I have used MK on many different cycles and It has always produced results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  24. #24
    Zikka is online now New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    37
    I have bought MK-677 from 3 different sources. All fake. Tested with IGF-1 bloodtest. Feel like it's easier to find legit steroids

  25. #25
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,214
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zikka View Post
    I have bought MK-677 from 3 different sources. All fake. Tested with IGF-1 bloodtest. Feel like it's easier to find legit steroids
    Somatozine from Mike Arnold labs. If it doesn't work for you, you are likely a non-responder.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •