Thread: ncaa safe cycle

mccuvyjames is offline New Member

Lightbulb ncaa safe cycle

hello, new to the forum, hope someone can get me a straight answer...

i am a d 1 sprinter, and am subject to 48hr notice drug testing. that said, i want to run a cycle for next season. i have heard rumors of guys using durring season and passing their tests, but i don't know how. what i want to know is if there is any way for me to use durring season and fool the ncaa, or should i just cycle strictly in the off season? i have heard that it is possible for in season atheletes to take small regular doses of test(suspension or prop) and still not exceede the accepted test/epitest ratio. anyone know about this? some of what i've been considering:

-test prop/oral winstrol cycle just prior to season
    -small doses of winstrol/halotestin /anavar in season
    -small frequent injections of test prop or test suspension in season
    -clenbuterol

thanks all
    Last edited by mccuvyjames; 07-21-2003 at 12:09 AM.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I played college ball I never had the balls to take the chance! It will be interesting to see everyones replys.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I played D 1aa football and we ALL hit the shit hard in the off season....just his it as hard as long as u possibly can from the instant ur season is over and give ur self ample time for ur system to clear before the season starts agian...
    if u want to take the chance u can...I have had a couple of my freinds that sauced after christmas break and as soon as they came back got tested and WHERE fucked... SO its ultimatly up to u...
    later

thanks for the advice, maybe i'll go nuts over christmas break and then cut it out before season

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    You always got the option to run GH and/or slin (undetectable).

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Raoul3.

For all that worry and wondering every time someone knocks on your door, I would save up, get some HGH.

Test it using a pregnancy test kit to make sure it's not HCG and at least then you have peace of mind.

The problem with using Test Prop etc which is in and out quickly is that you still have to use banned substances post cycle (HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex ) to recover your own Testo levels otherwise all the gians you make will be lost and all your efforts wont be worth the risk.

The other way to do it is to take an off-season 'holiday' somewhere or give out your parents address so it's difficult for the testers to locate you

hmmmmm, i had considered that too, but i thought it was too expensive, maybe i'll look into it again though. i was not aware that clomid was banned. thanks

Thread Information