Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

I want to run anavar

So looking to do my first run with anavar . Never ran it before. Have a bunch of cycles under my belt just going to be the first run with anavar. What do you guys recommend? Compounds? Dosages?

Should I just run it with test first run?

What sides you get from anavar? Does it affect rbc. Rbc is currently high and don't want to add something that's going to make it a lot worse.

Also how to tell if anavar is legit. My source has it for 2 bucks per 10 mg pill?

Tornadoman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So looking to do my first run with anavar . Never ran it before. Have a bunch of cycles under my belt just going to be the first run with anavar. What do you guys recommend? Compounds? Dosages?

Should I just run it with test first run?

What sides you get from anavar? Does it affect rbc. Rbc is currently high and don't want to add something that's going to make it a lot worse.

Also how to tell if anavar is legit. My source has it for 2 bucks per 10 mg pill?
    Never did it but was thinking of running it on its own,let me know how it works for you if you do it

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Anavar for me (male) was almost unnoticeable while on 500 mg test cycle. MAYBE some additional pump after workout pump was over.

If your RBC is high give blood.

Thread Information