Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: TRT with Mast and Anavar

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member

TRT with Mast and Anavar

Anyone run their TRT with low does Masteron E like 300/wk and 20/day Anavar ? Seems like this could be run for a longer cycle. Think it would really polish someone around or just under 10%?

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    Anyone run their TRT with low does Masteron E like 300/wk and 20/day Anavar? Seems like this could be run for a longer cycle. Think it would really polish someone around or just under 10%?
    Hello,

I used 50mg of masteron twice week with TRT, it's great combo for sex drive.

Never used Anavar , but a good friend used pharma grade, started step by step 5>10>15 and stopped @20mg daily 10mo 10after with great side for strength \ recovery \ energy & pump (but stacked with Primo/ TestP)

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    200mg test, 300mg mast, 20-30mg daily Var.. thats a safe and effective combo and yes could be ran long term.

the test will give you an estrogen and androgen base, the Mast will blunt progestin receptors and lower SHBG (thus freeing up more DHT), and the Var will work as a pure anabolic and up-regulate creatine phosphate (ie, more strength and more reps in the gym)

give it a go
    Gallowmere likes this.

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    200mg test, 300mg mast, 20-30mg daily Var.. thats a safe and effective combo and yes could be ran long term.

the test will give you an estrogen and androgen base, the Mast will blunt progestin receptors and lower SHBG (thus freeing up more DHT), and the Var will work as a pure anabolic and up-regulate creatine phosphate (ie, more strength and more reps in the gym)

give it a go
    how long before my trt follow up bloodwork should i just drop down to my regular TRT only dose

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    how long before my trt follow up bloodwork should i just drop down to my regular TRT only dose
    mast and Var will have little effect on your TRT bloodwork .. your Test and estrogen levels will likely be within range. the only thing that will be effected is your SHBG and DHT numbers (if your doc even checks those).
    also, your HDL cholesterol will likely be on the low end.

but in general, mast and var is something you can take while on TRT and it not alter your TRT blood work much (not like deca , tren , dbol or high doses of test would)

Thread Information