Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Ashop

Thread: Advice on oral only

ninjaman85 is offline Junior Member

Advice on oral only

Hey guys,

I know its not good to do and I would normally never do it, but I can only get my hands on oral only gear because of being deployed in the middle-east. (side note, liver profile has been completed and functions are great)

I want to know what would be a good combo to run as I have really never done any oral besides var. My previous cycles were test+var x3 and a test+tren .

I was thinking a 6 week tbol matched with an 8 week var oral only, with of course pct after.

Thanks in advanced!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get lots of stuff out of the middle east, so i would think you could get one of the local soldiers to get you something from the pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I get lots of stuff out of the middle east, so i would think you could get one of the local soldiers to get you something from the pharmacy.
    I've heard that, but didn't want to take chances with the whole COVID-19 lockdown, so I was going to fill some pill bottles before I go sort of thing.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    it would be best to combine an androgen with an anabolic being you don't have a test base .. something like MethylTest and Var together at low dosages. or you could run something that has both androgenic and estrogenic properties like a Dbol , which also carries with it plenty of anabolic properties.

point being without the test base , its best to get androgens, estrogen, and your anabolic properties all together.
    Testosterone give you all 3 of those things in one simple hormone. so you got to find a way to get them.

I've experimented with no test cycles before. but never oral only. I still used some injectables like EQ when doing no test cycles.
    but it can be done just fine I'm sure

killionb12 is offline Member
    Not that I would normally recommend it but Anavar only cycles have been successful with minimal suppression since it’s pretty mild. Would still need PCT afterwards but most gains would be lean with minimal water retention. I have seen guys keep a solid 8-10 pounds after running Var only for 8 weeks. Obviously training and nutrition were on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    it would be best to combine an androgen with an anabolic being you don't have a test base .. something like MethylTest and Var together at low dosages. or you could run something that has both androgenic and estrogenic properties like a Dbol , which also carries with it plenty of anabolic properties.

point being without the test base , its best to get androgens, estrogen, and your anabolic properties all together.
    Testosterone give you all 3 of those things in one simple hormone. so you got to find a way to get them.

I've experimented with no test cycles before. but never oral only. I still used some injectables like EQ when doing no test cycles.
    but it can be done just fine I'm sure

Thanks for the insight, considering I have 0 clue how most orals impact the body, mainly because I have always steered clear of them lol

So if I am getting what you are saying correctly is that a better pairing of orals would be var with something like anadrol instead of tbol? ( I don't want to do dbol as I don't like the look of it on people)

Thanks!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    Not that I would normally recommend it but Anavar only cycles have been successful with minimal suppression since it’s pretty mild. Would still need PCT afterwards but most gains would be lean with minimal water retention. I have seen guys keep a solid 8-10 pounds after running Var only for 8 weeks. Obviously training and nutrition were on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not against an ANAVAR only cycle. I've done it before with myself and clients with success and zero problems.
    killionb12 and simm like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I'm not against an ANAVAR only cycle. I've done it before with myself and clients with success and zero problems.
    Good to hear. What would be a good recommended length and dose for usage? Normally when I stack with test I use 50-60mg eod. I assume it is a bit different when it is solo.

Tornadoman is offline Junior Member
    What sort of gains did your clients get

Mchewy44 is offline New Member
    I was under the impression anavar only cycles aren't very good. I wonder if an mk677 and anavar cycle only would be good though

Thread Information