neloza is offline Junior Member

Testosterone to Nandrolone Ratio ?

Ive never used nandrolone before and wanted some input. What ratio do you guys recommend for optimal bulking on Nandrolone and testosterone . I'm somewhat test sensitive and start seeing sides at around 500mg per week. So I don't like to run test at high doses

I have seen everything from 1 to 1 ratio, 2 to 1 test to nandrolone, or 1 to 2.

I was thinking of running 300mg test per week and 600mg NPP per week during a bulking phase in the fall.

I have taken trenbolone at 550 a week before and didn't have crazy sides so I'm hopeful it's cousin nandrolone will be the same. I have plenty of caber on hand also

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I run my HRT nandrolone at 1:1 with test (50 each, twice per week), and one cycle at 5:3 (T:N). Haven’t gotten around to another nandrolone heavy cycle yet. Worked great for me, picked up 20 lbs. and am still carrying 15 of it a few months later. Performance increase is impossible to gauge on holding, purely because CoV-2 shutdown happened right around three weeks after the cycle ended.

Thread Information