Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By Nothingwillstopme
  • 1 Post By Nothingwillstopme

Thread: 1st cycle with HRT, looking for advice and insight

Nothingwillstopme is offline New Member

1st cycle with HRT, looking for advice and insight

I’ve been on HRT for 2 years 350Mg a week (I’m 42 years old) (split 2 doses), .2ml of 11000iu HCG daily, 1mg of anastrozole EOD. Workout 5-6 days a week, clean consistent diet, bloodwork has been impeccable. I’m pretty lean but want to be more ripped for the summer and adding lean muscle and size and after discussing with a source was talked into a blend of 100mg Test P, 100 Tren A, 100 Mast. Was planning to 1ml EOD...and keep my TRT regimen the same.

Tried 1ml in my quad (I typically pin my delts) and it hurt like hell and I believe I got a mild infection. Took some
    Antibiotics and felt great in a few days. Convinced I had just not cleaned good enough after believing the source was good and I just pinned too much into virgin muscle.

Finally decided to try the blend again but in my delt, started with .5ml eod and the first 2 doses went fine, so I went up to 1ml. Well it was sore for about 3 days with a swollen hard area that slowly disappeared, no redness etc. I’m not sure if it just didn’t soak into the muscle or it’s just too much dosage wise. So just looking for advice as this is my first real Cycle In my mind.

Stay with the .5ml dose and let it rip for 8-10 weeks or slowly increase after a few weeks to see how my body takes it?

I typically pin after a hot shower, 23g 1”. My girl will do my TRT but she really won’t approve of the other compounds so I’m doing that myself.
    Last edited by Nothingwillstopme; 05-18-2020 at 02:42 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingwillstopme View Post
    I’ve been on HRT for 2 years 350Mg a week (I’m 42 years old) (split 2 doses), .2ml of 11000iu HCG daily, 1mg of anastrozole EOD. .
    holy shit .. is your doctor having you take that much of that poison !!? thats a shit ton of AI for only TRT (most guys shouldn't be taking an AI at all on TRT)
    C27H40O3 likes this.

on another note ,, if your injecting virgin muscle with a combo of Test p, Tren A, and Mast p , of course its going to hurt like hell and lump up likely. all three of those just by themselves can be somewhat painful, let alone in a blend and let alone for a new user.

personally. I'd drop that blend. stick to your TRT for now, and just simply add in an Oral , like Var or Dbol (depending on your goals) and see what you can get out of that.
    really no. need to jump into a test, tren, mast cycle for your first run

and heck, once you drop all that shitty AI your taking, your gains will probably go through the roof just by doing that alone

Yes that is as prescribed by my HRT doctor....

When I was talking to the supplier I told them I wanted to step things up from what I was doing as see where things go. I’m lean and in the best shape of my life but I want more and my workouts and diet are in check, the addition of Tren scared me to be honest but I’m quite curious to have a real cycle. In hindsight I would have just added the tren A instead of all 3 at once, but from what I understand those 3 play and well together.

So your suggestion I dump the AI for now?

Yeah I know the new compounds are likely to be a little painful with the short esters but figured since my delts were use to being pinned it would be better.

you may want to read this article and share it with your doc

https://jayccampbell.com/blog/estrog...ers-are-dying/

well if you have the blend and plan on still using it .. I'd pin it at low volume everyday day (with a insulin pin backloaded) or at the least every other day.
    a half cc injection is going to be far less painful .. then rotate your pin sites often. front delt, side delt, lats, glute, quad, upper pecs, etc..
    very easy to do with a 29g 1/2 inch insulin pin (back filled with the gear)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you may want to read this article and share it with your doc

https://jayccampbell.com/blog/estrog...ers-are-dying/
    Thanks that is quite interesting, when I started the HRT they were adamant about me taking the AI.

Thanks that is quite interesting, when I started the HRT they were adamant about me taking the AI.
    yep, and I bet the clinic itself is the one selling it to you .
    they make their highest profit margins on the selling of AI's, not on Testosterone . so they push AI's to make a buck, even if its destroying your health

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    The NP that was treating me was pushing me to take it also. I got it by prescription, so they made no money off of it, but he insisted. I just threw it in the drawer for a few months, until I got tired of the insurance copay, then I just stopped picking it up from the drug store.

It made me feel terrible. But I was taking 200MG test cyp every week. That low amount really gave no reason to use it. Gearhead knows alot about the shit. He is on point with the subject matter.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well if you have the blend and plan on still using it .. I'd pin it at low volume everyday day (with a insulin pin backloaded) or at the least every other day.
    a half cc injection is going to be far less painful .. then rotate your pin sites often. front delt, side delt, lats, glute, quad, upper pecs, etc..
    very easy to do with a 29g 1/2 inch insulin pin (back filled with the gear)
    Thanks for the suggestions and info, I’m stopping the AI that article was very in-depth and I’ll try backfilling and see how it goes, so far the half CC is East, painless and going well every other day. The 29g needle would definitely make it nicer instead of feeling like a pin cushion, with the TRT does I am basically pinned everyday with a 23g

I’ll have to look into orals, I was under the impression nearly all anabolic were intramuscular only but I’ve seen orals popping up more and more. I would have thought absorption would be an issue.
    Last edited by Nothingwillstopme; 05-19-2020 at 03:55 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thanks for the suggestions and info, I’m stopping the AI that article was very in-depth and I’ll try backfilling and see how it goes, so far the half CC is East, painless and going well every other day. The 29g needle would definitely make it nicer instead of feeling like a pin cushion, with the TRT does I am basically pinned everyday with a 23g

I’ll have to look into orals, I was under the impression nearly all anabolic were intramuscular only but I’ve seen orals popping up more and more. I would have thought absorption would be an issue.
    oral steroids work differently in the body then oils do .. this is because of how the liver breaks down the steroid through its first pass. injectible AAS do not have a first pass of the liver, and instead are broken down and process via enzymes.
    the liver is a 'magical' organ.. it can do amazing things. when taking an oral steroid it will have different and more pronounced effects, because of the liver. eg., an oral AAS , when being broken down by the liver will produce 'co factors' and anabolic enzymes, as well as up regulate hepatic output of IGF. this does not happen with injectables.

orals often times get a bad rap. as being 'weak' AAS, or being 'liver toxic' .. this is all bullshit. 17 alkalated oral AAS are extremely potent and useful..

think about this..
    injectible Tren , tren ace,, I've taken 1000+mg per week. injecting 150mg every single day..
    but MethylTren (ie, Oral tren),, you only need 500 MCG .. yes, mcg . thats 'micrograms' .. 500mcg is one half one 1 mg.

so the injectible I can take 1000mg .. but the oral is so potent, you only need one half of one mg to have an effective dose. yes, ONE half of one MG.

anyhow, just to put it in perspective. orals are very powerful and effective AAS

Well been 2 weeks, .5cc EOD doesn’t have near the pip, then I’ve been adding .3cc to my .75mg TRT doses 2x week. Feeling pretty good, starting to see results I believe as I haven’t changed my diet other then adding around 50 grams of carbs.

Still trying to lean out more but I look fuller and more defined right now, energy and recovery are improved. I just got my 1/2” 29g and back filled, man that works great and is painless (not that the 23g hurts but there is a difference for sure, and being lean the 1/2” is plenty)

Thanks for the advice GearHeaded I sent you a PM as well if you accept them. Excited to continue to expand my knowledge and become the beat me I can be. There is so much knowledge on this sight I may relook at my diet to see what adjustments I can make to help see these abs even more.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Thread Information