Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sal0311

Thread: Tren Ace Esperance

sal0311 is offline New Member

Tren Ace Esperance

First off I would like to thank everyone for the solid advice and input. I just wanted to take the time to talk about my recent experience with taking Tren Ace. I am 40 y/o at 5’-5.5” 198 lbs and based on a bf calculator 9.1% bf but realistically more like 12% bf. I am on TRT and have done about 8 cycles. I recently bought some TrenRapid from Alpha Pharma in 1ml Amps. Starting the cycle, I used a sterile 10cc vials and used a filter to transfer ampules to the 10cc vial for ease of drawing. I started with 30mg ED and the PIP was extreme. The injection site would be painful about 12 hours after and would swell and get a little red and the knot would last 6 days. After about a week of injecting I ran out of sites and switched to EOD at 60mg. I continued to have bad PIP and started to get a really bad cough with a fever that spiked to almost 104. I had to skip a shot and took some antibiotics thinking I had pneumonia and I seemed to get better. I then started back up and the cough came back and I had to give it up. I simply couldn’t deal with it. I understand that we all take risk and I was committed but I simply could not continue as I was a bit scared form my health. I had amazing results and loved the pump even if it was only for 3 weeks and would love to try it again. My question is dose anyone know of a brand that is extremely clean and low % of solvents. I feel like it was like injecting lacquer thinner in me, and it actually would break down the plunger in the pin. I know alpha pharma is a good brand and I check the serial number and its was legit. I also understand that Tren just may not work in my body but would like to give it another shot. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Lee_1978 likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have used Alpha-Pharma Tren Ace many times and must admit I have never had that experience. Still got a bit of it left.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    This sounds like quite an extreme reaction - could it have been something else?

Thread Information