• 2 Post By flexin-rph
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By flexin-rph
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Tren ace question

Graham1992 is offline New Member

Tren ace question

Hi guys

I just wondered if having pre-existing health conditions would carry an increased risk of side effects of Tren -ace?

I have asthma and a severe peanut allergy.

I thought I may struggle with potential tren cough, as I already have asthma?

And perhaps as I have a severe allergy to peanuts, my body may be at increased risk of bad side effects?

Having said that, I have used testesterone at 600 a week, anavar , t3, clen , dbol in the past - all with very manageable sides.

May sound a stupid question, but thought I would ask for advice before pinning it! Will of course be using test in addition to the tren.

Cheers
    G

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    tren cough is not a chronic condition .. its simply an acute and momentary condition that happens if you nick a vein during injection.

so I would't worry about having asthma and fearing tren cough.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    tren cough is not a chronic condition .. its simply an acute and momentary condition that happens if you nick a vein during injection.

so I would't worry about having asthma and fearing tren cough.
    Thanks very much I appreciate your reply. I will give tren ace a go tomorrow for the first time and report back!

Nervous and excited at the same time

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham1992 View Post
    Thanks very much I appreciate your reply. I will give tren ace a go tomorrow for the first time and report back!

Nervous and excited at the same time
    You’ll dig it. I don’t think I’ve ever used anything else (except maybe insulin ) where I saw daily changes in my physique like I did with Tren
    Graham1992 likes this.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Tren is incredible.....gives me severe anger issues, but is incredible....

Also, there is a pretty good sticky on this right above this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Tren is incredible.....gives me severe anger issues, but is incredible....
    Yeah, angry that I’m not fucking RIGHT NOW, and that I can still fit through doorways. So... angry at the right things anyway
    GearHeaded likes this.

I truly think my wife would have left me last winter (married 27 years now) if I hadn't stopped the tren . Although, I did do better handling the sides goung from 100 or 150mg 3 times a week to 50mg every day...
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Yeah, angry that I’m not fucking RIGHT NOW, and that I can still fit through doorways. So... angry at the right things anyway
    You almost need to be with a woman that NEEDS sex 24/7 running tren .
    i_SLAM_cougars and Graham1992 like this.

BUT, above all that, you'll love it!!!

Well I have just shot 25mg of tren ace and 150mg of test ent in the same syringe.

I thought mixing them would have diluted the tren ace, and thus reduce chances of tren cough.

I am 1 hour post injection and feel fine, no cough or anything at all.

I will shoot another 25mg with 150mg test ent later today.

Just wanted to trial 25mg to see how I react, and if I am okay - I will begin using 50mg eod.

I will post updates

nothing wrong with mixing test and tren in the same syringe..

here is what nicking a vein and getting tren cough feels like -- about 40 seconds after injection , you start to feel dizzy and flushed, then you taste this weird taste in your mouth and your lungs begin to tingle and start burning. then you feel like you can't breath and start coughing. feels like your coughing out toxins, like the tren is right there in your lungs . then your heart rate goes real high and you just don't feel right.

go lay down and it all goes away in 15 minutes, don't worry you won't die

nothing wrong with mixing test and tren in the same syringe..

here is what nicking a vein and getting tren cough feels like -- about 40 seconds after injection , you start to feel dizzy and flushed, then you taste this weird taste in your mouth and your lungs begin to tingle and start burning. then you feel like you can't breath and start coughing. feels like your coughing out toxins, like the tren is right there in your lungs . then your heart rate goes real high and you just don't feel right.

go lay down and it all goes away in 15 minutes, don't worry you won't die
    Why is this called Tren cough? Or why does Tren get singled out for this? I can assure you the exact same thing will happen if you knick a vein with any oil based steroid . Or is it just worse with Tren? Also I notice acetate really seems to get singled out for this, is that just because it’s more concentrated vs. the long esthers?

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Why is this called Tren cough? Or why does Tren get singled out for this? I can assure you the exact same thing will happen if you knick a vein with any oil based steroid. Or is it just worse with Tren? Also I notice acetate really seems to get singled out for this, is that just because it’s more concentrated vs. the long esthers?
    I've nicked a vein with plenty of other compounds .. the symptoms are all the same but just way less pronounced. however with tren ace it can be temporarily debilitating. not sure why its so pronounced, think it likely has to do with the ester itself. idk.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Pretty sure it has something to do with the benzene solvent. I had it happen once & thought I wasn't going to get my breath.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thanks for that bro.

I took my 2nd shot of tren ace mixed with test e, and feel great. Good workout and nothing to complain of in terms of sides.

I feel wide awake and think I may struggle to sleep tonight is the only thing.

So far, no issues and all good.

I am cutting right now, so not expecting to put much muscle on really. Doing carb cycling with a calorie deficit of around 600 a day.

Lets see what happens with tren in the game now...

Quote Originally Posted by Graham1992 View Post
    Thanks for that bro.

I took my 2nd shot of tren ace mixed with test e, and feel great. Good workout and nothing to complain of in terms of sides.

I feel wide awake and think I may struggle to sleep tonight is the only thing.

So far, no issues and all good.

I am cutting right now, so not expecting to put much muscle on really. Doing carb cycling with a calorie deficit of around 600 a day.

Lets see what happens with tren in the game now...
    heres a little secret for you brother ..

you can handle a shit ton more carbs and still get lean when you have tren in the mix . just saying. you may want to re-think your diet or going low carb or carb cycling if your going to go all in with the tren

heres a little secret for you brother ..

you can handle a shit ton more carbs and still get lean when you have tren in the mix . just saying. you may want to re-think your diet or going low carb or carb cycling if your going to go all in with the tren

Hmmm. Thats interesting.

As long as I am in a calorie deficit of 500/600 a day, but increase my carbs..

Do you have a macro split you'd reccomend?

I am also taking 60mg var a day, 50mcg t3 a day, 600mg test ent a week, now will be adding in 50mg tren ace eod.

Any suggestions for macros?

I have lost around 9 lbs in 4 weeks, so off to a good start so far.

Thanks bro

Also, I should say I have only been using the t3 at 50 every day for 2 weeks

to back up what GH said.. (not trying to put words in his mouth...)

I believe that tren will actually increase your metabolism. I believe most AAS do but tren even more so....

Thus your 500-600 calorie deficit is actually a 700-800 calorie deficit so...
    you can add in 50 extra crabs to get back down to 500-600 deficit...

(not exact numbers... it would be dose dependent...)

Also let's not forget you might actually work out more (since AAS make you recover quicker) so you need to eat more to stay in that 500-600 calorie deficit you are aiming at....
    GearHeaded likes this.

Okay thanks guys.

This is interesting advice!

Had another great workout today and still feel no sides.

Thread Information