Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By colron73

Thread: Sustanon 250 and boldenone cycle help.

colron73 is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 and boldenone cycle help.

I'm currently taking sustanon 250 3 times a week and decided to take boldenone as my first stack. I'm in week 4 of the sus and already bulking nicely. I have some minor body fat to loose and also like other benefits of the bold. As a beginner I'm thinking it best to drop back on the sus to twice a week and 400 mg bold. Is their benefit to taking the bold twice a week or is once enough. Thaughts on the mgs? Also I get conflicting opinions on how long to cycle the bold. I have 10 weeks left on the sus and It seems most beneficial to run the bold till the end of the sus cycle. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Sustanon is a combination of hormones with short, medium, and long esters. Because of the short esters, unless you want a rollercoaster/up and down effect on your hormones it’s best to inject it EOD.

EQ has a long half life: 14 days. This means that two weeks after you inject EQ you still have half of it left circulating in your body.

Here is a chart that shows a typical dosing schedule for the different steroids :

I prefer to inject with equal distribution. If I run a short ester like test prop with EQ, I’ll still inject EQ EOD along with the test prop. No sense in complicating things.
    Gallowmere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Sustanon is a combination of hormones with short, medium, and long esters. Because of the short esters, unless you want a rollercoaster/up and down effect on your hormones it’s best to inject it EOD.

EQ has a long half life: 14 days. This means that two weeks after you inject EQ you still have half of it left circulating in your body.

Here is a chart that shows a typical dosing schedule for the different steroids :

I prefer to inject with equal distribution. If I run a short ester like test prop with EQ, I’ll still inject EQ EOD along with the test prop. No sense in complicating things.
    Thank you! What is the minimum dose of eq you belive is effective. I was thinking for my first time that 400 to 600 mg per week. Also, it seems that some people think taking that much sus isnt necessary with eq. Some recomend to even drop back to 1 pin a week on the sus otherwise its counterproductive. I dont see that much of a problem keeping my current schedule even if I am wasting money on sus, but I know that more isnt always better. I'm just trying to be safe as possible.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Again, sustanon should not be injected once per week. The dosing for EQ is fine. Watch out for lethargy and cramps in your legs. When I took 700 mg of EQ with a little test, I was very lethargic by 2.5 months. Donate blood at 2 months. You will first feel like you can breathe better on EQ when working out, and can do more. You will get better pumps. Just be careful with your RBCs and hematocrit getting out of control.

EQ and sustanon will take a long time to kick in. Preferably you would take something with a shorter ester along with EQ until EQ catches up.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Again, sustanon should not be injected once per week. The dosing for EQ is fine. Watch out for lethargy and cramps in your legs. When I took 700 mg of EQ with a little test, I was very lethargic by 2.5 months. Donate blood at 2 months. You will first feel like you can breathe better on EQ when working out, and can do more. You will get better pumps. Just be careful with your RBCs and hematocrit getting out of control.

EQ and sustanon will take a long time to kick in. Preferably you would take something with a shorter ester along with EQ until EQ catches up.
    Thank you! Solid advice. I appreciate this forum and intend to become active more often.

Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information