PJH111 is offline New Member

First cycle (Test E)

Hey all, doing first injectable cycle and want some advice/ assistance with some stuff

I am planning on tasking Test E 500mg a week with anastrozole and a follow up PCT but just trying to alleviate all symptoms. Anything for infertility/ hair loss? Trying to prevent as many sides as possible, please be gentle with answers I have done research but looking for a little fine tuning and help for this.
    Thanks!

This is extremely helpful thank you! Just to clarify, should anything be taken for hair loss as well

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Depends on whether you are predisposed to MPB. I wouldn't add a compound unless you need it.

Sounds like you have done other cycles in the past. What were they?

I did a dbol oral cycle with liver support an AI and clomid for a PCT....I also used dustateride to prevent hair loss ( not sure if I’m prone to MPB don’t think I am but want to cover all bases)

I know oral only cycles are frowned upon but I did a low dose and experienced a few sides but not terrible. Wanted to do an injectable cycle because I’ve heard those are less damaging but want to make sure I have everything I need for a safe experience. Done a decent amount of research but want to be be safe as possible

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJH111 View Post
    Hey all, doing first injectable cycle and want some advice/ assistance with some stuff

I am planning on tasking Test E 500mg a week with anastrozole and a follow up PCT but just trying to alleviate all symptoms. Anything for infertility/ hair loss? Trying to prevent as many sides as possible, please be gentle with answers I have done research but looking for a little fine tuning and help for this.
    Thanks!
    HCG will help support your fertility however regardless taking anything will still potentially impact your level of fertility.

Hair loss is subject to genetics.

Best you can do it implement all the basic procedures that of which I’m sure you’ve researched and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    HCG will help support your fertility however regardless taking anything will still potentially impact your level of fertility.

Hair loss is subject to genetics.

Best you can do it implement all the basic procedures that of which I’m sure you’ve researched and hope for the best.

Sounds good thanks I just need to nut up and give it a shot with all the info I have

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    Taking Drugs to prevent sides that might happen will fuck you up even harder.
    Test e at 500mg is a pretty simple cycle and u wont see many sides .
    Anastrozole is a cancer drug and should be used only if necessary and not to prevent stuff because it might as well crush ur estro to the ground.
    If you are predisposed to hair loss , there is no drug that would help prevent it but only minimize it(finestaride) .
    For infertility its smart to use HCG like pregnyl or ovitrelle , but again 500mg of test for few months aint gonna do shit to you .
    Start injecting and if u experience bloating , high blood pressure , start taking anastrozole at 0.25 x4 week or 0.5mg twice per week, if you experience gyno ( not by touching your chest like a weirdo , gyno hurts) use Nolvadex at 20mg/day till its gone .
    Remember do not panic or start theorycrafting with google , brain is a hell of a drug.

Thread Information