Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Psychological effects

Graham1992 is offline New Member

Psychological effects

Hi guys

I wanted to ask if tren causes physiological effects such as paranoia and anxiety?

I was freaking out a bit last night but don't know if it was the tren.

I pinned 50mg tren ace around 36 hours before I was freaking out (was only freaking slightly though). In those first 36 hours I was 100% fine with no sides. So unsure if tren can cause such effects.

This was my first ever pin of tren. Due to pin again today but unsure if I will.

Thank you
    G

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah i mean tren is commonly known for negative psychological effects. Some people get them at any dose, some at higher doses. I wouldn’t knowingly take tren, but some of the DHB I have feels like I’m taking tren sometimes, so I don’t know.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thanks for the reply.

Would you expect the negative psychological effects to go away as soon as the tren leaves my system?

I feel fine now and the tren acetate can't be far off being out my system.

I just found it weird that I was fine for 36 hours and then all of a sudden feel anxious and paranoia. I had to keep repeating to myself I was ok and in control.

It soon passed after around 40 mins and I had a decent sleep

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is the main reason i tell young ones not to take tren . It is a nasty bitch. You have to weigh the risk vs reward.

I think u should dump it, you are to young to start really fucking with your system like that. These chemicals take us down a crazy path.

that being said, i still use it in very small doses once a year for 4-6 weeks. I cant handle it anymore and it fucks me up in the head right away. It passes after time once u stop for most however my sleeping habit is forever fucked.

i think a there are some including myself who have been banned from here from high dose tren and acting like assholes....even some staff. shit is no joke youngblood.

Thanks for the advice bros

I am not going to take tren again for the foreseeable future. If it makes me feel fucked in the head, its obviously not worth it.

Im not 100% sure if it was the tren which caused this, but I would say it probably was.

I will stick with my test, anavar and T3.

Tren was worth a go, but its not for me at the moment
    Mooseman33 likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham1992 View Post
    Hi guys

I wanted to ask if tren causes physiological effects such as paranoia and anxiety?

I pinned 50mg tren ace around 36 hours before I was freaking out (was only freaking slightly though). In those first 36 hours I was 100% fine with no sides. So unsure if tren can cause such effects.

This was my first ever pin of tren. Due to pin again today but unsure if I will.

Thank you
    G
    Yes. Trens a bitch!

If you can’t hack the neg sides then I’d stop, I use to be able to tolerate tren but can’t anymore.. It hacks up my anxiety, sleep and general feel of wellbeing. Not worth it in my opinion!

Stick with what you can tolerate, it’s a much more enjoyable process that way!

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Like I said in another thread, thought I was gonna lose my wife. Tren made me paranoid & angry as hell.
    The Deadlifting Dog and Dgs59 like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    It’s weird how it differs from person to person. At 200mg a week or under I don’t even know I’m on it. At 400mg a week I sweat noticeably more, and I’m a little more irritable (I notice this in the form of road rage usually) and it’d be easy to start a fight with me if that’s what you’re into. I haven’t really run it higher than that, but even at that dose the results were pretty incredible
    Dgs59 likes this.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Hi guys

Thank you
    G
    Hi,

It's why tren are reserved for athlete with high level (it's my personal opion).

Anadrol made me sick, with some anxiety side & nightmare.

Try other cycle with test & npp for exemple ;-)

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah i mean tren is commonly known for negative psychological effects. Some people get them at any dose, some at higher doses. I wouldn’t knowingly take tren, but some of the DHB I have feels like I’m taking tren sometimes, so I don’t know.
    I object!

Im as normal as can be
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    It’s weird how it differs from person to person. At 200mg a week or under I don’t even know I’m on it. At 400mg a week I sweat noticeably more, and I’m a little more irritable (I notice this in the form of road rage usually) and it’d be easy to start a fight with me if that’s what you’re into. I haven’t really run it higher than that, but even at that dose the results were pretty incredible
    "Road" rage lol
    i_SLAM_cougars and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    It got me bad when i first started it with 50 mg but now i can take 50 mg and not even know it. I miss the way tren makes me look but fuck so many sides at least for me. I fucking love npp tho, no sides whatsoever. Im on a test ,npp, var, and anadrol cycle right now and tbh its the best ive ever felt mentally and strengh wise in the gym. Just put the tren down for now bro you dont need it i waited years before i tried it and ive never went over 250-300 mg before. Plenty of other options
    Graham1992 likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Psychological effects

You have to find the sweet spot. As long as I don’t go over 400mg ew and I keep a good test dose along with mast I get no sides at all but it’s just not for everyone. Like cuz said with npp and other options out there you just got to find what works best for you
    Graham1992 likes this.

I can "handle" 200mg for 4-6 weeks max.
    400+ and I am a mess.
    Graham1992 likes this.

I did not take anymore tren yesterday and feel fine now. The psychological effects have passed. They were fairy mild, which I consider fortunate.

I would say I am sensitive to psychological effects which drugs can cause (had bad experiences in the past with other compounds, i.e. crippling depression from clomid ), so will avoid anything in future which can cause such sides.

Thanks all for your input and advice

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Most likely in your "head" - LoL

I was running close to a gram of tren ace & other stuff when I felt like my head was in a microwave - it's hard to explain, aside from a very aggressive cloudy headed feeling

When I run semi normal doses(300-500mg per week) I feel fine, just more intense 24x7 - but, I been at this for a long time

I def had my rage out incidents - I check myself constantly now, juice or no juice - but, tren(over time) will def can make you flip your lid quicker imo
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    So....the question begs to be asked: "Why do we continue to take Tren "??? You can't sleep....you are paranoid....if u do fall asleep, you wake up absolutely drenched in sweat.....you fly off the handle at stupid piddly stuff..... The answer: you're strong as an ox in the gym, you're Superman in bed, & nothing (NOTHING) will lean you out & make you look any better than a good cycle of tren. There. I said it.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hi guys

Thank you
    G
    50 mg??
    Must be something else or ur a 1 out of 100 supersensitive guys or poisoned tren.
    50 is nothing. "Gurues" say u could run 100 to 150 for life as trt with less sides than nebido.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Im as normal as can be
    LMFAO- post some of your vids- examples of tren abuse. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proximal likes this.

Proximal likes this.

Proximal and Chark like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Fucking love you man....
    The road and Chark like this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    LMFAO- post some of your vids- examples of tren abuse. LOL

Poked the bear
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Poked the bear
    How you been samp?
    sv.elia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    50 mg??
    Must be something else or ur a 1 out of 100 supersensitive guys or poisoned tren .
    50 is nothing. "Gurues" say u could run 100 to 150 for life as trt with less sides than nebido.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    to say that 50mg of tren ace is nothing tells me you have not much experience with tren.

i have never seen anyone who runs 150mg tren as trt long term. Shit man, i could not imagine being on tren lifelong, just thinking of being on tren for a year plus freaks me out.

Do not underestimate how strong something is just because its only 50mgs per shot.
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Poked the bear

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    to say that 50mg of tren ace is nothing tells me you have not much experience with tren.

i have never seen anyone who runs 150mg tren as trt long term. Shit man, i could not imagine being on tren lifelong, just thinking of being on tren for a year plus freaks me out.

Do not underestimate how strong something is just because its only 50mgs per shot.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions

Tren is like everything else. The more you do, and the longer you do it, the more you can handle. Suppose you’re 15 and you never drank alcohol before. So you take 6 shots of whiskey back to back. 20 minutes later the world is spinning and you’re trying not to fall off. But for someone who drinks whiskey on a regular basis, that’s just pre-game.

The Road cruises on a gram of tren a week

How you been samp?
    In respect to the OP, I’ll keep it short.

Hanging tough brother, treatments have me on my ass. More that half way home though. I need to update my lounge thread. Longtime cancer patients are fucking super hero’s

OP,

You can ask 100 people about tren and get 100 different answers. I think what would be agreed on wholly though is the fact that it’s a mother fucker and there’s a sweet spot. My first tren run was far different than my last one. Felt way better, nothing really changed except I was more prepared in terms of what to expect.

Insomnia, check. Shortness of breath, check. Irritability, check.

Insane pumps, check. Amazing strength, check. Lean vascular tissue, check.

Just have to find out for yourself. Hard to paint with a broad brush and even your own experiences may differ. Could be dose dependent, what you have going on in your life, stressors, other agents on board.

For me - it’s 450 Tren (enth) with 300 mgs of test. That’s where my body likes it and the positives outweigh the negatives. I know this, I’ll never run that shit in July or August. I sweat like a pig in the dead of winter wearing just a t shirt and get out of breath on an escalator

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Tren is like everything else. The more you do, and the longer you do it, the more you can handle. Suppose you’re 15 and you never drank alcohol before. So you take 6 shots of whiskey back to back. 20 minutes later the world is spinning and you’re trying not to fall off. But for someone who drinks whiskey on a regular basis, that’s just pre-game.

The Road cruises on a gram of tren a week
    strongly disagree.

The older I get the less i can handle.

When younger I would run tren high and long. since hitting 40 I cant go any more than 50mg eod.

And the road openly says he is going to die young, and even Obs isnt on lifelong. Long ass cruises yes, but not non-stop for life.

strongly disagree.

When younger I would run tren high and long. since hitting 40 I cant go any more than 50mg eod.

And the road openly says he is going to die young, and even Obs isnt on lifelong. Long ass cruises yes, but not non-stop for life.
    Your just an old man now so that doesn’t count. LOL

strongly disagree.

On a serious note...... things do change as you get older. I need to watch my BP and cholesterol more than before.

SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thanks Sampson. I guess it would affect everyone differently.

I won't be using tren again any time soon as the psychological sides will probably come back with use. Not worth it for me freaking out like that

Maybe 25mg tren ace EOD may reduce chances of such sides for me, but at that dose it's hardly worth it. Would you agree?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information