Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: Advise on tne

z06vett is offline Associate Member

Advise on tne

Hey guys, can i get some feed back on your opinion on Test With No Ester. TNE

Can you run it for only pre -work out purposes only. while not being on a true cycle.

My next cycle is going to be at the end of the year. Also if it can be used as a pre-work out only. How long can it be uses it for? and at what dose?

Lastly. Most important, Since it's No Ester. Whats the detection time if i was to tested. how quickly does it clear the system.....

Any feed back will help.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you've got a lot a good questions, and a whole lot to learn friend.

Firstly, testosterone is NOT a supplement. Thus, it is not used for pre-workout. Secondly, seems like it's time for you to do some research, and this is a good place to start:

https://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Suspension.php

Best to you.
    Dgs59 likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Sounds like you've got a lot a good questions, and a whole lot to learn friend.

Firstly, testosterone is NOT a supplement. Thus, it is not used for pre-workout. Secondly, seems like it's time for you to do some research, and this is a good place to start:

https://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Suspension.php

Best to you.
    I’ve been a experienced users for quite some time just didn’t know anything about TNE... I just wanted to know because most people use the no ester compound For pre work out purposes only since it’s in and out of ur system very quickly....

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    I’ve been a experienced users for quite some time just didn’t know anything about TNE... I just wanted to know because most people use the no ester compound For pre work out purposes only since it’s in and out of ur system very quickly....
    It’s good for a pre workout boost if you’re already on, or you’re always on. Especially when training weak points. Same as popping 20mg of dbol an hour before working out. If you cycle on and off, and you’re off, then I wouldn’t use it.

I also like to inject it into said weak point, but that’s just personal preference

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    It’s good for a pre workout boost if you’re already on, or you’re always on. Especially when training weak points. Same as popping 20mg of dbol an hour before working out. If you cycle on and off, and you’re off, then I wouldn’t use it.

I also like to inject it into said weak point, but that’s just personal preference
    Very useful info thanks. But it doesn’t seem there is a reason to use it while not on a cycle already..... So I probably won’t be using it’s even while I’m on. I’ve just started on gh 4 iu... I wanna add a small cycle at the end of the year. And that why I was wondering if I could use no ester on and off till I got to that cycle point later

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    Very useful info thanks. But it doesn’t seem there is a reason to use it while not on a cycle already..... So I probably won’t be using it’s even while I’m on. I’ve just started on gh 4 iu... I wanna add a small cycle at the end of the year. And that why I was wondering if I could use no ester on and off till I got to that cycle point later
    If you’re not on cycle you’re just going to be shutting your natural production off and on. It won’t be beneficial to you

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    If you’re not on cycle you’re just going to be shutting your natural production off and on. It won’t be beneficial to you

Thanks again.

Thread Information