Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Getsomehate

Thread: Beginner anavar and test prop cycle

Donnyd667 is offline New Member

Beginner anavar and test prop cycle

Hi everyone,
    I am new to this site, I was looking for some advice . I have a new bottle of anavar 10mg (50 pills) and test prop (100mg/mL). I was thinking about 50mg of anavar and 250 mg test prop a week. I’m looking for cycle suggestions and dosages. Also do I have to take any estrogen blocker during my cycle? If so, what over the counter ones do you recommend? Thank you in advance for any advice you can give!

Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member

Beginner anavar and test prop cycle

You’re most likely not going to need a blocker for 250mg of Test, and Var doesn’t convert to anything that needs blocked. If you’re worried, get some Tamoxifen on hand, but don’t start taking it unless you start to notice problems. You DEFINITELY don’t need an AI with that dose, unless you’re like 50+% body fat somehow, and then you have bigger things to worry about.

It’s definitely a fine starting cycle, and you should see pretty decent results.

ETA: you definitely need more gear than what you have though. I was reading as 250 prop/week and 50 Var/day for about 10-12 weeks, but it sounds like you don’t have enough for that.

Donnyd667 is offline New Member
    Would you suggest upping dosage and going for shorter cycle?

Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnyd667 View Post
    Would you suggest upping dosage and going for shorter cycle?
    I mean, you could, but it really depends on whether you’re going the TRT route or recovery attempt route.
    Personally, if I gave a shit about my natural production (I don’t, as I have none), I wouldn’t bother shutting myself down for a short period, given that a good chunk of what you do pick up on cycle could be completely lost while your system reboots. Never mind the fact that PCT is always a gamble.
    If you’re interested in or don’t mind the risk of potentially dealing with long term (or permanent) TRT, then fuck it, go for it. I’m slowly getting to the point where I’ll randomly pin shit for a few weeks just to see how things go.

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    Anavar 50mg per week is literally nothing , and what kind of anavar comes in a bottle of 50pills 10mg/each .
    As gallow said if u decided that you want to shutdown yourself for a while at least put some more gear to make it worth , 3 months cycle is nothing , you bounce back in a month or two .
    You can stay on 250mg of test per week although 500 comes with the same sides if any and Better results and also up the var 40-60mg / day for 8-10 weeks .
    Test prop requires daily or eod injections by the way
    Gallowmere likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Couldn't find any new info since I finished reading the last thread you posted about this topic just moments before posting this one. Willl keep you updated of any new developments.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    How many vials (and what size) or amps of the Test Prop (100mg/mL) do you have? That will tell you how long a cycle you can run with what's on hand, or if you should wait and get more.

Unless you got it from a buddy who transferred it to one, Var doesn't come in bottles. You likey have some supplement, with a copy cat name like Var-10 or Anavars.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information