Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 61 of 61
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Test E, Dbol, Oral Tren doable?

  1. #41
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Ha!! You're a funny one.

    Listen... your original question was can you take 20mgs of dbol with test, then test, then test and oral tren .
    You then proceeded to state that you have taken oral tren in 4 cycles already and tren A and tren E at least once each.
    So you have had at least 6 cycles of tren...
    And you are asking if it is OK to take 20mg of dbol?!?!?!?
    20mg of dbol is a baby cakes compared to tren cycles.
    The sheer fact that you are asking leads me to believe that you don't know shit and you haven't taken tren 6 times already.

    Then you go to say... well maybe I will drop the tren and do proviron .
    As it was pointed out to you... oral tren is in an entire differnet league.

    Everyone here has stated not to do the oral tren.
    Some have taken oral tren. Others know people who have.

    If you don't like their advice then you don't have to take it but you can at least thank people for their opinions.

    And I quote you after you laid out your proposed cycle...
    "Thoughts, questions, comments...."

    Your words. We followed them. And you then bitched.
    Yes that was the original question although it sounds odd with all the "thens" in there. I was curious if it would be reasonable to take dbol on the front 4 weeks of a 10 week test cycle and Methyltrienolone (most commonly referred to as oral tren) on the back 4 weeks of the cycle, essentially leaving a 2 week period in the middle of just the test for my liver to catch a break.

    Yes I have taken oral tren (Methyltrienolone) on four 10 week cycles of test for 4 weeks. 1 it was on the front end the other 3 were on the back end, found I like it much better on the back end. When I was younger and far more ignorant to these things oral tren was my first ever, ran 2 cycles of it for 4 weeks each time with nothing else. Keep in mind this was purchased at GNC at the time and I knew nothing . Obviously I realize now how utterly stupid this really was, but i was lucky enough to only really deal with sweats and back pumps. I think honestly that's where I fell in love with the stuff.

    However I didnt touch anything for a solid year after that and really focused hard on my diet and forcing extra calories. With tons of hard work and an ungodly amount of calories (hard gainer), I was able to get myself up to 160 but then hit a hard wall. I remembered the good old tren and decided to educate myself on how this shit really works and how to do it right. I started back in with an 8 week cycle of just Test E for 8wks. Followed this with a proper pct and although I enjoyed it, just wasnt like the oral tren.

    From there my next cycle was Test E/Tren E. Better than just the Test for gains but honestly the injectable tren made me feel more like shit than the oral. Thought it might be the ester so ran Tren A with the next cycle with same feeling. From here I messed around a bit on my next cycles, always running Test but tried things like superdrol and halo, which didnt make it through 2 weeks of either because they made me feel nasty as hell.

    So what did I do broke down and went back to Methyltrienolone but ran it with Test and proper pct. Fell in love with the combo and that's why it has been my last 4 cycles. I really was just curious about trying Dbol on front end and Methyltrienolone on back end, but obviously understand how toxic these have been reported to be. I could find the info on the c17aa and how they are hard in that regards on your liver. What I couldn't find is any clear information on why one c17aa could be so much harsher than another c17aa so I came here hoping that maybe somebody could fill in the gap for me.

    I did ask and I'm sorry again if you think I'm trying to be a dick. I do value everyone's opinion. Sorry any phrase that start with "I've heard.." just gets me. It's like at that point your giving me someone else's opinion that could have even been somebody else's opinion. If you would have came at me with "man everything I have read and researched shows this stuff to be very harsh for these reasons... thus I cant reccomend taking it at all let alone with another oral." I probably would have been more receptive.

    Again I'll openly admit I didn't know shit about Proviron, or many others for that matter, but I also never claimed I did and never even said it was a replacement or comparable to tren. I simply stated that another person recommended if I'm just looking to cut some bloat at the end Proviron would possibly help and isnt so nasty as Tren. I came here to double check the info and see what anyone could tell me.

    I did receive a very valuable response in regards to the Proviron and you'll notice I accepted it gratefully and thanked him for the info.

    Seriously guys I do appreciate the opinions, but if i disagree or want to discuss those opinions. Don't be sad if I ask for more than "so I've heard", it's just the way I am. I do apologize for being pissier then need be but man I almost felt attacked the second I started getting responses. Like seriously just because I come here looking for intellectual conversation, I get treated like I know nothing. I was well aware it's not oral tren and is Methyltrienolone, but I think we all can agree it is most commonly referred to as oral tren. I'm also aware what is said about its toxicity.

    So again sorry to all I may have offended, it was never my intention. I do value your opinion and thank you for it. Obviously my decision came out the same as your recommendation to not take the shit. It's just a shame I had to get a valid answer from another forum where the dude was happy to fill me in with the needed info, because everyone here was busy trying to force their "opinion" that it's too harsh down my throat.

    Seriously guys you may all think I'm stupid, but I can assure you that is not the case. Have I messed with as many things as you guys have? No, doesnt mean I don't know shit just means I found what I liked and have stuck to it. However I'm now wanting to broaden my horizons and try something new. I just hate giving up my Methyltrienolone because it is my favorite so far, hands down.
    Last edited by Rainshaker; 05-31-2020 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Corrected

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks for the response.

    So what did you decide?
    test dbol
    then test
    then test proviron

    You can easily do anavar or tbol at the end instead of proviron.

    And FYI:
    You say you're a hard gainer.
    Tren can be the worst choice for hard gainers.
    Hard gainers generally have a fast metabolism and/or don't eat enough.
    Tren speeds up your metabolism and causes heartburn.
    Not the best thing for gaining weight.

    State what your goals are exactly and then pray that GH responds again.
    Crazy man but he knows his shit about gear.
    Rainshaker and GearHeaded like this.

  3. #43
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Youíre such a clueless idiot, do you even have balls or know what they are? You come off as a stuck up jerk that has been pampered his whole life. Do oral tren, in fact do 10g per day so your liver will shit down and we never have to hear from your dumbass again. Youíre not as smart as you think you are you prick. All responses youíve received have been from vets that have been in the game a long time. You ask for advice and then have a rebuttal for every response you get, fuck you you brain dead moron.
    Lol thanks for joining, every thread needs a shit talking little bitch You know nothing of my history or my life. Last I checked you haven't even given any advice or opinions so not sure why you stumbled in anyway. You insult my intelligence but I can tell just by the personal attack, the way you type and your fantastic vocabulary that you must be smarter then me right? L O FUCKIN L man. You really shouldn't post things like take 10mg of oral tren even if it's meant to be nasty toward me, someone could see that not read the rest and seriously kill themselves. NOT OKAY you asshole. It's a shame I never run into people like you in real life to settle these matters.

  4. #44
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Thanks for the response.

    So what did you decide?
    test dbol
    then test
    then test proviron

    You can easily do anavar or tbol at the end instead of proviron.

    And FYI:
    You say you're a hard gainer.
    Tren can be the worst choice for hard gainers.
    Hard gainers generally have a fast metabolism and/or don't eat enough.
    Tren speeds up your metabolism and causes heartburn.
    Not the best thing for gaining weight.

    State what your goals are exactly and then pray that GH responds again.
    Crazy man but he knows his shit about gear.
    Decided just to try the Dbol with the Test, but might run the Dbol for 6 weeks instead of 4 but I always go based off how it makes me feel. I'm never afraid to stop something if it makes me feel like trash and just ride out the Test.

    I'd like to try maybe the Anavar or Tbol but I only really like to play with one new thing at a time. That way if I feel like trash I know what the culprit is. Next cycle I may try the Tbol in place of the Dbol. Definitely curious about the Anavar.

    It's funny you say that because that is one other symptom that I've always had while on Tren. I get heartburn anyway though so I guess I never really associated it with the Tren. Makes perfect sense though.

    Yes I am a very very very hard gainer, started my journey at 126lbs 6' tall less than 5% BF, technically considered malnurished/emaciated by MD's but healthy in all other regards. I'm not joking when I say I have to consume near 7k calories a day if I want to keep my weight. Most of it is clean but sadly I do supplement with ON Serious Mass just because I literally dont have the time to eat that much food.

    I'm sure he is and I love to hear feedback. My main goal right now is to break through the current wall I'm at. Stuck at 178lbs right now and can't seem to add any weight to my lifts. My initial goal was 180lbs when I started all this but now I'm feeling 190 couldn't hurt anything, mostly just want to blow past this strength wall and keep the weights increasing. Hence the reason for trying the Dbol, heard it was great for strength gains and amazing pumps. Have also heard all the negative about the bloat though and dont want to be all puffed up. More than anything I guess I'm looking for a replacement for my favorite the "oral tren".
    Last edited by Rainshaker; 05-31-2020 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Correction
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  5. #45
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,281
    This is becoming gratuitous.

    Sounds like you're an aas veteran, that you've run Test + Oral Tren cycles with satisfactory results, and would like to know if adding Dbol (by whatever name) as a kickstart would be safe and effective.

    Yes to both, you are correct. Enjoy the cycle, and post your results for posterity.

    Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  6. #46
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    This is becoming gratuitous.

    Sounds like you're an aas veteran, that you've run Test + Oral Tren cycles with satisfactory results, and would like to know if adding Dbol (by whatever name) as a kickstart would be safe and effective.

    Yes to both, you are correct. Enjoy the cycle, and post your results for posterity.

    Best to you.
    I wouldn't say veteran by any means but been through my share of cycles now with what I have found I like. That is exactly what I was wondering is if adding Dbol would be safe and effective. Also if the 2 week break in between would be enough of a rest on the liver.

    At this point I've had so much negative comments I literally can't tell if you are honestly giving me your opinion that it would be safe and effective or if you are just saying that.

    I have already decided against the oral tren, somebody on another forum was able to provide me with some solid science on why it is harsher than other orals. That being said not sure I want to keep taking that risk. I still am confused though why if it acts this way, my values were not crazy out of whack when I had bloodwork done on week 3 of it.

    Either way think I'm going to pass on it this round and see how I like the Dbol. If you really do think it would be safe and effective maybe I will give it a try next round.

    I will say if it makes any difference I take damn good care of my liver. Haven't had a drop of alcohol, other than a tincture, in over 7 years. Take zero medications other then the obvious things I'm asking about here. Drink tons of water and black coffee.

    I'm hoping this was a legit response and I'm not going to look like an idiot for responding to it as such, but either way man thanks a lot for the input. Nice to see somebody willing to go against the popular answer.

    Will definitely post end results and if there is a place to keep a cycle log I can definitely do a log during cycle as well.

  7. #47
    Wannabhuge14 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    Lol thanks for joining, every thread needs a shit talking little bitch You know nothing of my history or my life. Last I checked you haven't even given any advice or opinions so not sure why you stumbled in anyway. You insult my intelligence but I can tell just by the personal attack, the way you type and your fantastic vocabulary that you must be smarter then me right? L O FUCKIN L man. You really shouldn't post things like take 10mg of oral tren even if it's meant to be nasty toward me, someone could see that not read the rest and seriously kill themselves. NOT OKAY you asshole. It's a shame I never run into people like you in real life to settle these matters.
    I said 10g if you read properly to begin with. I’ve seen you’re other threads and you ask very stupid questions that a beginner would ask. You pretend to have a vast knowledge of the aas world, yet you do not.

  8. #48
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    I said 10g if you read properly to begin with. I’ve seen you’re other threads and you ask very stupid questions that a beginner would ask. You pretend to have a vast knowledge of the aas world, yet you do not.
    The fact you have revived a dead thread after days, to come up with that, says more for you than anything I could

  9. #49
    XnavyHMCS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    Have not been rude in the least to anyone who has contributed meaningful information. Seems to me like you have your panties in a knot because I'm not saying "yes massa charger you are all knowing god, and your advice is the end all be all." Simply stating that if you want to challenge my gear, maybe ask what gear I'm actually running and see for yourself if it meets your description of "bunk" or "underdosed". Apparently debate and not taking info just because someone says that it's the right info makes me an asshole. Well then I'll just keep being an asshole

    I personally think making an assumption without asking for any supporting info is the more asshole move, but I guess that is just me.
    On second thought, maybe his gear isn't bunk after all...

    He sure is raging like the Tren he bought is "legit as shit"...

    He sounds like a lot of us, when we are on Tren (or perhaps any blast).
    Rainshaker likes this.

  10. #50
    XnavyHMCS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    Decided just to try the Dbol with the Test, but might run the Dbol for 6 weeks instead of 4 but I always go based off how it makes me feel. I'm never afraid to stop something if it makes me feel like trash and just ride out the Test.

    I'd like to try maybe the Anavar or Tbol but I only really like to play with one new thing at a time. That way if I feel like trash I know what the culprit is. Next cycle I may try the Tbol in place of the Dbol. Definitely curious about the Anavar.

    It's funny you say that because that is one other symptom that I've always had while on Tren . I get heartburn anyway though so I guess I never really associated it with the Tren. Makes perfect sense though.

    Yes I am a very very very hard gainer, started my journey at 126lbs 6' tall less than 5% BF, technically considered malnurished/emaciated by MD's but healthy in all other regards. I'm not joking when I say I have to consume near 7k calories a day if I want to keep my weight. Most of it is clean but sadly I do supplement with ON Serious Mass just because I literally dont have the time to eat that much food.

    I'm sure he is and I love to hear feedback. My main goal right now is to break through the current wall I'm at. Stuck at 178lbs right now and can't seem to add any weight to my lifts. My initial goal was 180lbs when I started all this but now I'm feeling 190 couldn't hurt anything, mostly just want to blow past this strength wall and keep the weights increasing. Hence the reason for trying the Dbol, heard it was great for strength gains and amazing pumps. Have also heard all the negative about the bloat though and dont want to be all puffed up. More than anything I guess I'm looking for a replacement for my favorite the "oral tren".
    I love this....!!!

    Did you guys read this?

    He, "started my journey at 126lbs 6' tall less than 5% BF, technically considered malnurished/emaciated by MD's but healthy in all other regards."

    He sounds like he is on work release from Auschwitz... And he is experimenting with Tren and slinging barbs at some of the most knowledgeable members on the forum... WHERE THE FUCK IS Obs, WHEN WE NEED HIM?

    With the quarantine, the forum just keeps getting better and better...

  11. #51
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    On second thought, maybe his gear isn't bunk after all...

    He sure is raging like the Tren he bought is "legit as shit"...

    He sounds like a lot of us, when we are on Tren (or perhaps any blast).
    Haha funny shit man. Not on cycle at the moment so just natural "rage" I suppose. I'm just an asshole/dick is the impression I get, but honestly I'm ok with it. Surprisingly didn't get a lot of rage from real tren or methyltrienolone . The Tren E and A caused me serious intestinal upset and fucked my sleep up bad, the oral gets me with sweats and back pumps.

  12. #52
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    I love this....!!!

    Did you guys read this?

    He, "started my journey at 126lbs 6' tall less than 5% BF, technically considered malnurished/emaciated by MD's but healthy in all other regards."

    He sounds like he is on work release from Auschwitz... And he is experimenting with Tren and slinging barbs at some of the most knowledgeable members on the forum... WHERE THE FUCK IS Obs, WHEN WE NEED HIM?

    With the quarantine, the forum just keeps getting better and better...
    Lol so because I started at a different place then yourself, that makes it funny? Just seems to me like I've put in a shitload of hard work. So when I take tren its experimenting with tren, but when you take it we just call it regular use. Get over yourself man, we are all experimenting every day.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  13. #53
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    Lol so because I started at a different place then yourself, that makes it funny? Just seems to me like I've put in a shitload of hard work. So when I take tren its experimenting with tren, but when you take it we just call it regular use. Get over yourself man, we are all experimenting every day.
    No just because your a self righteous and you have no idea, but you think you do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #54
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    Decided just to try the Dbol with the Test, but might run the Dbol for 6 weeks instead of 4 but I always go based off how it makes me feel. I'm never afraid to stop something if it makes me feel like trash and just ride out the Test.

    I'd like to try maybe the Anavar or Tbol but I only really like to play with one new thing at a time. That way if I feel like trash I know what the culprit is. Next cycle I may try the Tbol in place of the Dbol. Definitely curious about the Anavar.

    It's funny you say that because that is one other symptom that I've always had while on Tren . I get heartburn anyway though so I guess I never really associated it with the Tren. Makes perfect sense though.

    Yes I am a very very very hard gainer, started my journey at 126lbs 6' tall less than 5% BF, technically considered malnurished/emaciated by MD's but healthy in all other regards. I'm not joking when I say I have to consume near 7k calories a day if I want to keep my weight. Most of it is clean but sadly I do supplement with ON Serious Mass just because I literally dont have the time to eat that much food.

    I'm sure he is and I love to hear feedback. My main goal right now is to break through the current wall I'm at. Stuck at 178lbs right now and can't seem to add any weight to my lifts. My initial goal was 180lbs when I started all this but now I'm feeling 190 couldn't hurt anything, mostly just want to blow past this strength wall and keep the weights increasing. Hence the reason for trying the Dbol, heard it was great for strength gains and amazing pumps. Have also heard all the negative about the bloat though and dont want to be all puffed up. More than anything I guess I'm looking for a replacement for my favorite the "oral tren".
    the reason Tren causing heart burn is that in a lot of people there is a histamine effect and your body is trying to respond to the 'toxicity' load by detoxifying itself via increase of stomach acid. some people detoxify with sweat, through their skin (get acne), though their breath, kidneys, etc.. and with some people your body over produces stomach acid.
    some guys can solve this with histamine blockers and PPI (proton pump inhibitors that lower stomach acid production). . maybe why you ever wondered why guys take Benadryl in contest prep and on high dosages of Tren (helps with both sleep and blocking histamine response) .


    Deadlifting Dog is correct .. Tren is not something ideal for hard gainers. it can be used for adding size but has to be used with precision.. you have to couple it with higher amounts of estrogen and "bloat" and the ability to take in lots of food. if you have a fast metabolism and you have problems getting down lots of food or your estrogen sensitive , then Tren isn't going to work for you for putting on size.

    speaking of "bloat" .. thats not a negative side effect brother . thats part of the growing process.
    see my post here on Osmotic super compensation .

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html


    if you want to add size you have to run the "wet" compounds and let the process take its place and then get your body to reach a new set point and acclimate to what you put on..
    part of that has to do with getting that water weight on you. letting it set in. then acclimating to it and letting the anabolic processes do their job (which takes months).. you have to get "bloated" , push some heavy ass weight, eat tons of red meat and clean carbs, and just stick with that for awhile.


    playing with things like methyltren etc. is not the answer.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Rainshaker like this.

  15. #55
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,487
    Post up a pic lets see what you’re workin with.

  16. #56
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,950
    So if you wanna put on some size, here’s what I’m doing and I put on five pounds last week.

    Test - 1000mg/wk
    (500mg cyp / 500 prop)
    Primo - 400mg/wk
    DHB - 400mg/wk
    Dianabol - 25mg pre workout
    MK677 - 25mg before bed


    I eat 2-3 pounds of red meat or fish (chicken is fine, I’m just kinda over it for awhile) per day with 1-2 whey shakes.

    Around 400mg of carbs mostly made up of bagels and red potatoes (sometimes fries )
    Rainshaker likes this.

  17. #57
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the reason Tren causing heart burn is that in a lot of people there is a histamine effect and your body is trying to respond to the 'toxicity' load by detoxifying itself via increase of stomach acid. some people detoxify with sweat, through their skin (get acne), though their breath, kidneys, etc.. and with some people your body over produces stomach acid.
    some guys can solve this with histamine blockers and PPI (proton pump inhibitors that lower stomach acid production). . maybe why you ever wondered why guys take Benadryl in contest prep and on high dosages of Tren (helps with both sleep and blocking histamine response) .


    Deadlifting Dog is correct .. Tren is not something ideal for hard gainers. it can be used for adding size but has to be used with precision.. you have to couple it with higher amounts of estrogen and "bloat" and the ability to take in lots of food. if you have a fast metabolism and you have problems getting down lots of food or your estrogen sensitive , then Tren isn't going to work for you for putting on size.

    speaking of "bloat" .. thats not a negative side effect brother . thats part of the growing process.
    see my post here on Osmotic super compensation .

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html


    if you want to add size you have to run the "wet" compounds and let the process take its place and then get your body to reach a new set point and acclimate to what you put on..
    part of that has to do with getting that water weight on you. letting it set in. then acclimating to it and letting the anabolic processes do their job (which takes months).. you have to get "bloated" , push some heavy ass weight, eat tons of red meat and clean carbs, and just stick with that for awhile.


    playing with things like methyltren etc. is not the answer.
    Thanks GH, great info as always. I have already decided against the Methyltrienolone . Going with your advice and running just the Dbol on a taper for the full 12 weeks with my Test. Also wont be using Adex at all, going to let the E2 do its work and keep myself from getting Covid as well
    GearHeaded likes this.

  18. #58
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    So if you wanna put on some size, here’s what I’m doing and I put on five pounds last week.

    Test - 1000mg/wk
    (500mg cyp / 500 prop)
    Primo - 400mg/wk
    DHB - 400mg/wk
    Dianabol - 25mg pre workout
    MK677 - 25mg before bed


    I eat 2-3 pounds of red meat or fish (chicken is fine, I’m just kinda over it for awhile) per day with 1-2 whey shakes.

    Around 400mg of carbs mostly made up of bagels and red potatoes (sometimes fries )
    Sounds like a nice cycle, but I've never used Dbol before so I'm going to stick to just the 2 for this run. Probably look at adding in some of the others on next cycle, when I know how the Dbol affects me. Thanks for the input though

  19. #59
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    No just because your a self righteous and you have no idea, but you think you do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is it that I have no idea about that I claim to? Your right though wanting opinions based in knowledge/science definitely makes me self righteous. Look man I'm not looking to argue, plenty of people are providing great feedback. To be completely honest your posts make it sound like you might be the self righteous asshole. Again so many threads that could use real input/advice and here you are wasting time trying to bring me down. Whatever floats your boat man, I dont really care and your remarks dont offend me in the least.

  20. #60
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,808
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    So if you wanna put on some size, hereís what Iím doing and I put on five pounds last week.

    Test - 1000mg/wk
    (500mg cyp / 500 prop)
    Primo - 400mg/wk
    DHB - 400mg/wk
    Dianabol - 25mg pre workout
    MK677 - 25mg before bed


    I eat 2-3 pounds of red meat or fish (chicken is fine, Iím just kinda over it for awhile) per day with 1-2 whey shakes.

    Around 400mg of carbs mostly made up of bagels and red potatoes (sometimes fries )
    I assume that this is a long cycle. Why the mixing of esthers? If it is just at the beginning of the cycle, have you ever tried frontloading?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #61
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I assume that this is a long cycle. Why the mixing of esthers? If it is just at the beginning of the cycle, have you ever tried frontloading?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah, I’ll probably run this like this for 6-8 weeks then drop the test down to 500 (hence the other 500 being prop) crank up the Primo, switch out the DHB for NPP, and the dbol for Var (or something like that. I haven’t totally made up my mind. I’ll probably be blowing up the mad scientists phone closer to that time with redundant questions)
    Rainshaker and GearHeaded like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •