Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Rainshaker
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By jchc86
  • 1 Post By jchc86

Thread: 2nd Cycle: Test/Mast/Superdrol/CJC

  1. #1
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    61

    2nd Cycle: Test/Mast/Superdrol/CJC

    Starting second cycle ever after I ended my first cycle in late December.
    12 Week Cycle
    Test Enth: 500 mg/Week
    Masteron Prop: 400mg/wk (Wk 3-12?)
    Superdrol: ? mg/day (how much should i take and for how many weeks)?
    CJC 1295-DAC: 2 mg/week for 12 weeks.

    Once i get off of the superdrol, I will switch to anavar : 40mg/day for the remainder of the cycle.



    Will post before pics tomorrow.
    Last edited by jchc86; 05-31-2020 at 04:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    IMO this is too much for a second cycle, I'd keep it simple. Maybe Test and the Mast leave everything else off. Once you have a few more cycles under your belt then you can start adding more things in. I personally usually only use 2 at a time. After years and many cycles I was finally considering 3 in one cycle but even now I'm still going to shy away from it. Make sure you have all the cycle support and pct you need before starting. Best luck man!

  3. #3
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    IMO this is too much for a second cycle, I'd keep it simple. Maybe Test and the Mast leave everything else off. Once you have a few more cycles under your belt then you can start adding more things in. I personally usually only use 2 at a time. After years and many cycles I was finally considering 3 in one cycle but even now I'm still going to shy away from it. Make sure you have all the cycle support and pct you need before starting. Best luck man!
    Thanks. I have 2 cycles worth of test and mast, and two cycles worth of PCT, so i'm good. I don't have any AI's. I have a pack of anadrol , superdrol, and two bottles of anavar . I will be starting the masteron 3 weeks in. I was planing on starting the superdrol when i start the masteron, so i have time to make that decision. So far, i'm only on Test E and CJC-1295 DAC.

  4. #4
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,260
    I agree with keeping it simple on your 2nd run.

    Let's see some pictures.

    Also ^^^^ what are your goals?
    Rainshaker and jchc86 like this.

  6. #6
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Also bear in mind the less in the cycle the easier it is to figure out what is causing issues if they do arise. If it's one you haven't tried, I'd stick to running it with just Test. This is obviously just my opinion, but has worked well for me when trying anything new. I had to stop Superdrol before I was even two weeks into the cycle because it was messing with me so bad. Then again Methyltrienolone is like the very harshest and it seems to sit decent with me, where it fucks others up bad.

    Best of luck whatever route you decide to go, let me know how the Superdrol treats you if that's what you end up going with. Be curious to see how you experience on it differs from mine.

  7. #7
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I agree with keeping it simple on your 2nd run.

    Let's see some pictures.

    Also ^^^^ what are your goals?
    2nd Cycle: Test/Mast/Superdrol/CJC-before.jpeg2nd Cycle: Test/Mast/Superdrol/CJC-before3.jpeg2nd Cycle: Test/Mast/Superdrol/CJC-before2.jpeg2nd Cycle: Test/Mast/Superdrol/CJC-before4.jpeg

    I dont know man, last time I took my first cycle, i used Sustanon 300 (500mg/wk) with Anadrol (50mg/day) for 6 weeks, followed by 5 weeks with Anavar (40mg/day). I went from 205 lbs at 6'1" to 228 lbs consistently until cycle ended. I dropped down to 212-215 lbs consistently, even 6 months after i cycled, so i would say that i gained 7-10 lbs of sustained muscle. I would like to gain another 7-10 lbs of muscle after i come off of PCT, which would put me at 222-225 lbs.

    Like i said on my first cycle, i'm not concerned with fat loss. I would like to at least use some kind of addition to the test and GHRP i'm using to give me that boost. Maybe just use the masteron ? What do you guys think, considering i have all the additional supplements at my disposal?

    Also, my libido and erections were insane my whole first cycle. Since i came off cycle six months ago, i never noticed any issue and have had great libido and erections. I hope to have a good experience this cycle as well.
    Last edited by jchc86; 06-01-2020 at 07:56 PM.

  8. #8
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    If you’re looking to gain mass Masteron isn’t going to do much for you. It shines more in a heavy androgen cycle used for cutting. For mass you can’t beat an estrogen heavy cycle.

    High Test/deca /dbol (Anadrol will work in place of dbol too) is a classic mass gainer. If you’re sensitive to estrogen your Masteron will come in handy here as it blocks estrogen at the receptors.

  9. #9
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    you have an estrogen - Test
    you have an androgen - Mast
    you have a pure anabolic - Superdrol
    and you have a co factor - CJC (hgh)

    so your on the right track in your thinking with those 4 factors themselves..

    but think about it this way. all of those 4 things are needed, but in their due season and in their due time.
    lets say I take my sports car and I put a winter tire on the front right wheel, an all season on the front left wheel, a sport tire on the left back wheel, and a drag slick on the rear right wheel .
    how you think its going to drive ?


    my point is theres a time and place for each . you don't just randomly smash them together all at the same time for 3 months straight.
    run all 4 snow tires when you have snow, run the sport tires in the summer, etc..

    yes with AAS we can combine things to get some synergy .. example, Mast makes deca and Tren work better.
    but you have to pick on main goal and use compounds for that specifically and build from there.
    lets say you want to put on 15 pounds and add some size .. then you need to have an estrogen based and more 'wet' volumization approach. from that phase you may want to lean out just a bit and then your anabolic phase comes in to hold onto muscle.. then from there your want to just look damn good in the mirror and get hard as nails then your androgenic phase kicks in.

    trying to do it all in one in one cycle is not ideal.. pick your poison and progress one stage/phase at a time.

    note- a second cycle can be more then one "phase" done over time .. thats why I promote the phase cycling approach over traditional 12 week cycles
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-02-2020 at 09:32 AM.
    Rainshaker, neloza and Chark like this.

  10. #10
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you have an estrogen - Test
    you have an androgen - Mast
    you have a pure anabolic - Superdrol
    and you have a co factor - CJC (hgh)

    so your on the right track in your thinking with those 4 factors themselves..

    but think about it this way. all of those 4 things are needed, but in their due season and in their due time.
    lets say I take my sports car and I put a winter tire on the front right wheel, an all season on the front left wheel, a sport tire on the left back wheel, and a drag slick on the rear right wheel .
    how you think its going to drive ?


    my point is theres a time and place for each . you don't just randomly smash them together all at the same time for 3 months straight.
    run all 4 snow tires when you have snow, run the sport tires in the summer, etc..

    yes with AAS we can combine things to get some synergy .. example, Mast makes deca and Tren work better.
    but you have to pick on main goal and use compounds for that specifically and build from there.
    lets say you want to put on 15 pounds and add some size .. then you need to have an estrogen based and more 'wet' volumization approach. from that phase you may want to lean out just a bit and then your anabolic phase comes in to hold onto muscle.. then from there your want to just look damn good in the mirror and get hard as nails then your androgenic phase kicks in.

    trying to do it all in one in one cycle is not ideal.. pick your poison and progress one stage/phase at a time.

    note- a second cycle can be more then one "phase" done over time .. thats why I promote the phase cycling approach over traditional 12 week cycles

    Okay, I need to come up with a plan on phasing. I want to get bigger right now. I'm thinking i should just start with the superdrol for the first 6 weeks and for the last 5-6 weeks, use the anavar and masteron to dry out?

  11. #11
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Okay, I need to come up with a plan on phasing. I want to get bigger right now. I'm thinking i should just start with the superdrol for the first 6 weeks and for the last 5-6 weeks, use the anavar and masteron to dry out?
    I was consider a similar concept, running Dbol at start of test cycle and then finishing with oral tren (methyltrienolone ). My idea was the same to kind of dry out harden up with the tren at the end. Now I think I'm just going to run the Dbol all the way with the Test cycle tapering it off as I go, seeing as I'm really going for size/strength. Gear explains it in another thread, but the water weight is actually good for gains and you want to keep the water on. Sure he could tell you better than I could. Not sure if it would be doable to run superdrol for anywhere close to that long though. No matter what you decide, stay safe and good luck man.

  12. #12
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    I was consider a similar concept, running Dbol at start of test cycle and then finishing with oral tren (methyltrienolone). My idea was the same to kind of dry out harden up with the tren at the end. Now I think I'm just going to run the Dbol all the way with the Test cycle tapering it off as I go, seeing as I'm really going for size/strength. Gear explains it in another thread, but the water weight is actually good for gains and you want to keep the water on. Sure he could tell you better than I could. Not sure if it would be doable to run superdrol for anywhere close to that long though. No matter what you decide, stay safe and good luck man.
    Here's what i think i'm going to do.
    Run the test with Masteron for about 5 weeks. Then, i will stop the masteron and use the anadrol instead of the superdrol. I'll save the superdrol for another cycle. My first cycle i used anadrol with test for the first 6 weeks and finished off with anavar for 5 weeks. This time i will see what it's like finishing with anadrol. This will keep it in a phase like GearHead suggested and i will be able to save some of my masteron for another cycle since i wont be running it this whole cycle.
    Rainshaker likes this.

  13. #13
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    61
    I'm pensive on whether i will be starting Anadrol and go super swole mode, or keep that dry, pure mass gains, look with the Anavar . I'm really liking how I'm looking on that masteron and im in week 2. Veins through my chest and i'm not blown up like a balloon like when i was on Anadrol during my first cycle last year.

  14. #14
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you have an estrogen - Test
    you have an androgen - Mast
    you have a pure anabolic - Superdrol
    and you have a co factor - CJC (hgh)

    so your on the right track in your thinking with those 4 factors themselves..

    but think about it this way. all of those 4 things are needed, but in their due season and in their due time.
    lets say I take my sports car and I put a winter tire on the front right wheel, an all season on the front left wheel, a sport tire on the left back wheel, and a drag slick on the rear right wheel .
    how you think its going to drive ?


    my point is theres a time and place for each . you don't just randomly smash them together all at the same time for 3 months straight.
    run all 4 snow tires when you have snow, run the sport tires in the summer, etc..

    yes with AAS we can combine things to get some synergy .. example, Mast makes deca and Tren work better.
    but you have to pick on main goal and use compounds for that specifically and build from there.
    lets say you want to put on 15 pounds and add some size .. then you need to have an estrogen based and more 'wet' volumization approach. from that phase you may want to lean out just a bit and then your anabolic phase comes in to hold onto muscle.. then from there your want to just look damn good in the mirror and get hard as nails then your androgenic phase kicks in.

    trying to do it all in one in one cycle is not ideal.. pick your poison and progress one stage/phase at a time.

    note- a second cycle can be more then one "phase" done over time .. thats why I promote the phase cycling approach over traditional 12 week cycles
    Hey GearHeaded. I decided just to run the masteron @350/wk. On week 4 and so far so good! I just finished a bottle of masteron prop and will be cracking open a vial of masteron enenthate tomorrow. I'll just stick with this until that 2nd vial is done and will decide from there what to do. I'm lookin real good though!
    GearHeaded likes this.

  15. #15
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    If you’re looking to gain mass Masteron isn’t going to do much for you. It shines more in a heavy androgen cycle used for cutting. For mass you can’t beat an estrogen heavy cycle.

    High Test/deca/dbol (Anadrol will work in place of dbol too) is a classic mass gainer. If you’re sensitive to estrogen your Masteron will come in handy here as it blocks estrogen at the receptors.
    2nd Cycle: Test/Mast/Superdrol/CJC-img_20200704_181013.jpg

    2nd Cycle: Test/Mast/Superdrol/CJC-img_20200704_181007.jpg

  16. #16
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200704_181013.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	179483

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200704_181007.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	179484
    I'm currently around 222-225 lbs. That masteron has me looking great. I'm thinking of finishing off with the anadrol or the superdrol then swell up like a balloon.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •