Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: E2 crashed how to fix?

Mmaman is offline Junior Member

E2 crashed how to fix?

So I have been trying to dial in my trt!

Well I started injection Ed(15mg)and started taking .5 mg of adex Ed!

My e2 went from 72 to 11 so to raise it I upped my test dose to 25 mg and lowered adex to .25 mg Ed!

My e2 is still at 11 dosent make any sense if I aromatize so much on a low dose wouldn’t raising dose bring e2 up and lowering adex dose?

I want to drop ai but worried about rebound?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaman View Post
    So I have been trying to dial in my trt!

Well I started injection Ed(15mg)and started taking .5 mg of adex Ed!

My e2 went from 72 to 11 so to raise it I upped my test dose to 25 mg and lowered adex to .25 mg Ed!

My e2 is still at 11 dosent make any sense if I aromatize so much on a low dose wouldn’t raising dose bring e2 up and lowering adex dose?

I want to drop ai but worried about rebound?
    I’m no expert but the ai is definitely the culprit in your case. First measure is to drop the ai because it isn’t necessary in most cases and definitely not at a trt dose. The quickest way to get your e2 back up is to pop 10-20 mg of dbol for the next week or so.

I haven’t checked t!

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    What are the rest of your numbers? This is somewhat unscientific, but if your E2 is 72 and your Total T is 1800, you might not have a problem (unless you are carrying around a bunch of body fat).

If your Total T is at 500, I WOULD be concerned about 72 E2 (assuming the top end of scale is 32 or in that ball park).

You should at least cut back the AI, but also think about ALL your numbers. They work together.
    I’ve been caught up in e2 for so long haven’t checked e2 I was thinking about raising dose to 250 mg and dropping ai!

My body fat is a little high I’m a heavyweight!

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    I’m no expert but the ai is definitely the culprit in your case. First measure is to drop the ai because it isn’t necessary in most cases and definitely not at a trt dose. The quickest way to get your e2 back up is to pop 10-20 mg of dbol for the next week or so.
    Should I worry about rebound?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Wait a minute, you asked this question a little while back and didn't listen to anybody's input (like you never do). I should have known from the user name. Nice job, you got me this time.

Nice catch Cylon, this dude is a piece of work.

No offense MMAman (actually I could give two shits if you’re offended). You ask the same iteration of the same three questions and have been called out on it multiple times, it’s dudes like you that keep the vets out of this section and uninterested in answering questions because dipshits like you have made it maddening. I don’t know if you’re a troll, stupid or jerk off with this negative attention but something ain’t right and all you’re doing is distracting from people who are actually trying to solicit positive feedback and then listen to the answers that are then given. I don’t remember who it was (a respected member) literally cut and copied 6 different Q&A threads you had started all asking the SAME thing and you ignoring the advice in each one.

You’re past helpless bud, it’s time for you to pack up here
    and move along. You’re just taking up precious space. There’s other boards, you should really look into them. Tell them I sent you

I’m as easy going as they come and help when and where I can. You have completely fucking irritated me beyond repair and it’s a rarity that I even waste the brain power to leave a comment like this.

You buddy boy have inspired me though...
    Cylon357 likes this.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    The answer you seek is in your last 5 threads, you are helpless.

Here is my advice...

You complain about no sex drive... lose weight and eat right and exercise.

trouble with your HRT.... start at 100mg of test a week (50mg twice a week) Take no AI.
    Take bloods in 6 weeks and adjust.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Here is my advice...

You complain about no sex drive... lose weight and eat right and exercise.

trouble with your HRT.... start at 100mg of test a week (50mg twice a week) Take no AI.
    Take bloods in 6 weeks and adjust.
    This. You will find 100-120 Test E a week is a very sweet spot for most people. No one on TRT I know uses ADEX. Aromasin only and most do not use AI on proper HRT. I understand many people self administer TRT and that sounds like your issue. You may need to let a doctor be responsible for you and remove the guesswork.

Thread Information