Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: upcoming cycle questions

Aesthetix01 is offline New Member

upcoming cycle questions

ill start with stats
    6ft
    10%bf
    11 years of training experience as well as now being a certified personal trainer
    5 previous cycles (1. test only 2. test & tren 3. test only 4. test, tren & deca 5. test only)
    diet is around 3500 cal a day with that being 215g/protein, 471g/carbs, and 100g/fat
    my goals for this upcoming cycle would be to put back on a decent amount of weight.

my thoughts were running test cyp 500mg/wk, deca 250mg/week, and tren E 400mg/wk

I have been doing research and have been looking into anadrol in place of either deca or test but i wanted to know others opinions on that and if it would be a good idea what would that do for the doses of everything else. also if there is a completely different cycle that would work better i am all ears. i also appreciate any and all help on this matter and want to thank anyone ahead of time who does reply.

If you are looking to put on size I would lower the tren and up the deca .

In regards to adding anadrol ... I would never get rid of test in a cycle and replace it with anadrol (some do but I wouldn't. I am a man and that is what makes men men.)
    Anadrol also can ruin your appetite (many orals can).

I am not saying anadrol couldn't be used for a bulk but don't drop the est IMO.

I would do something like 500 test 400 deca 200 tren.... (That is plenty of gear for a 195lb man.)

Also, I always recommmend hCG . I just like having balls.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Aesthetix01 is offline New Member
    thats my bad that was a typo i meant swapping anadrol for tren or deca not test. but as far as your recommendation to swap dosages on tren and deca would i not have to also bump up the test. ive always heard deca should be at half of the test dose??

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetix01 View Post
    thats my bad that was a typo i meant swapping anadrol for tren or deca not test. but as far as your recommendation to swap dosages on tren and deca would i not have to also bump up the test. ive always heard deca should be at half of the test dose??
    You can try adrol but this is likely to destroy your appetite. Unless your one of the lucky ones who it doesn’t effect.

Personally id drop the tren completely, up the test to 900 and deca 400... if your goals to gain weight then this is plenty. Save the tren for when you want to drop some BF!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you are looking to put on size I would lower the tren and up the deca.
    ^ spot on .

I was going to say, for gaining some size you have your deca and tren dosages backwards. you don't need a ton of androgen load for size, a higher androgen load works best for cutting.

Thread Information