Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By lundgren
  • 2 Post By ToTheBuckeT21

Thread: Just found a bottle of RPN Havoc... old Epistane

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

Just found a bottle of RPN Havoc... old Epistane

Man this forum brings back memories. I just found a bottle of RPN Havoc in an old computer bag that has been sitting in my closet. It doesn't even show an expiration date.. If I had to guess I'd say it's 8 years expired and it was opened but it's pretty much full... I'm a little tempted, not gonna lie.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21 View Post
    Man this forum brings back memories. I just found a bottle of RPN Havoc in an old computer bag that has been sitting in my closet. It doesn't even show an expiration date.. If I had to guess I'd say it's 8 years expired and it was opened but it's pretty much full... I'm a little tempted, not gonna lie.
    Wouldn’t you rather just run some test?

I wouldn’t be scared though. Cool and dark place, I’m sure it’s G2G. Only one way to find out
    Cylon357 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Wouldn’t you rather just run some test?

I wouldn’t be scared though. Cool and dark place, I’m sure it’s G2G. Only one way to find out
    Same was said about the strippers at the Fox Hole in Orlando....only one way to find out.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    I have some old bottle of Superdrol, the date exp. are around 8-10 years ago survive to around 10 summer and.... Still alive
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    EPISTANE has a cult like following. Some people really loved that stuff. I'm betting its still good if it was stored well.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    EPISTANE has a cult like following. Some people really loved that stuff. I'm betting its still good if it was stored well.
    That was the first "prohormone" I ever tried (I believe technically it's a steroid , but I digress). Didn't do anything for me. Do they even still sell it anywhere?
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 06-17-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    That was the first "prohormone" I ever tried (I believe technically it's a steroid, but I digress). Didn't do anything for me. Do they even still sell it anywhere?
    Some UGL's still have it but I never was overly impressed with it myself either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Some UGL's still have it but I never was overly impressed with it myself either.
    There are so many better options, this crap should just remain a memory of 2008 with the rest of those "prohormone" supplements. Except maybe Superdrol. That stuff was pretty good (except for what it did to my BP).

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I remember when I first really got into lifting around age 20. This random supplement shop opened up not far from the GNC and they sold me on this new supplement that was seeing "Steroid like gains"... it was only $10 a bottle.. good old M1T. I remember putting on like 20 lbs in 4 weeks, having no clue what PCT was and I still have the gyno to prove it. Then a buddy talked me into doing the real deal and going Deca only.. I looked good as hell and had the confidence to boot but my junk was pretty much useless for a solid 3-4 months after the cycle.. man that was frustrating and then I found this forum...

Oh the good old days. Best cycle I ever did was Dbol first 4 weeks, test e for 11 weeks at 500, anavar the last 6 weeks, full pct with low dose proviron . Right near the end of that cycle I went to a college party and ran into the hottest girl from high school and banged her out that night. 2 weeks later ran into her smoking hot friend from high school at a concert and banged her too.. best summer of my life. I wasn't a nerd by any means, but certainly didn't run with that crowd so those were major achievements.

I miss that cycle, but Havoc did me okay.. nothing to write home about, but it wasn't terrible by any means.

I remember when I first really got into lifting around age 20. This random supplement shop opened up not far from the GNC and they sold me on this new supplement that was seeing "Steroid like gains"... it was only $10 a bottle.. good old M1T. I remember putting on like 20 lbs in 4 weeks, having no clue what PCT was and I still have the gyno to prove it. Then a buddy talked me into doing the real deal and going Deca only.. I looked good as hell and had the confidence to boot but my junk was pretty much useless for a solid 3-4 months after the cycle.. man that was frustrating and then I found this forum...

Oh the good old days. Best cycle I ever did was Dbol first 4 weeks, test e for 11 weeks at 500, anavar the last 6 weeks, full pct with low dose proviron . Right near the end of that cycle I went to a college party and ran into the hottest girl from high school and banged her out that night. 2 weeks later ran into her smoking hot friend from high school at a concert and banged her too.. best summer of my life. I wasn't a nerd by any means, but certainly didn't run with that crowd so those were major achievements.

I miss that cycle, but Havoc did me okay.. nothing to write home about, but it wasn't terrible by any means.

Thread Information