• 2 Post By Ephemeral
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Insulin!!!!

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Insulin!!!!

Well, lately, I was thinking about resuming my training after quarantine, going back to the gym, implementing Humulin-R after training ... I don't know if I'm prepared to mess with this peptide because the side effects scared me a little.

One of the most common is related to a drop in blood sugar (hypoglycemia) that can even cause the death of an individual while sleeping. Another of the most common ones that I could see is insulin allergy, which causes heart palpitations, etc ...

I would like to hear experiences from experienced people, I would like to know if anyone here has experienced symptoms of hypoglycemia with the implementation of insulin.

Say your experiences there please.

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Anybody who's using 4 exclamation marks needlessly is not ready to use insulin .
    C27H40O3 and JaneDoe like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Well, lately, I was thinking about resuming my training after quarantine, going back to the gym, implementing Humulin-R after training ... I don't know if I'm prepared to mess with this peptide because the side effects scared me a little.

One of the most common is related to a drop in blood sugar (hypoglycemia) that can even cause the death of an individual while sleeping. Another of the most common ones that I could see is insulin allergy, which causes heart palpitations, etc ...

I would like to hear experiences from experienced people, I would like to know if anyone here has experienced symptoms of hypoglycemia with the implementation of insulin.

Say your experiences there please.
    I would say that if you ha e taken slin, at one time or another you have.
    You need to have respect for it, and always be prepared.
    You may forget to eat, forget your intraworkout drink, or just become busy with everyday life and the next thing you know ..... you are going hypo. I usually always have glucose tabs handy when I take it.
    There was one time that it was getting bad and my vision was being effected. I held off taking anything and then I knew that I had to get my levels up. I took glucose tabs and was fine. I never held off again.
    It gets tricky when you take the normal acting that has two peaks and you take it before and after a workout. Sometimes the peaks from the first and the second align. Try to avoid that. LOL
    I recommend monitoring your blood glucose levels at first to see the reaction.
    Just remember- nothing happens if you accidentally double your AAS dosage. Very bad things can happen if you double your slin dose by accident.
    With all this being said- just respect it and you can get good results.
    i_SLAM_cougars and JaneDoe like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    It gets tricky when you take the normal acting that has two peaks and you take it before and after a workout. Sometimes the peaks from the first and the second align. Try to avoid that. LOL
    I recommend monitoring your blood glucose levels at first to see the reaction.
    Definitely monitor your glucose levels and don’t be super scared of going hypo. I’ve thought I was going hypo before (usually during post training cardio) and I checked and my glucose levels were still in the 70s or 80s. Don’t just freak out and start pounding sugar.

That said, I also take MK677 (and it would be my recommendation to do so) so my glucose levels are a bit higher to begin with. They’re around 100-105 fasted in the morning as opposed to around 80 without MK. It definitely helps.
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    Anybody who's using 4 exclamation marks needlessly is not ready to use insulin.

Lmao

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Also I always set a timer on my phone for 20 minutes after I take it to remind me to eat. I know that seems dumb and redundant, but it works

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I would never take insulin unless I was sitting to eat and waiting on food. This all goes back to nutrition and being able to do the basics of your plan. If you cannot be spot on in life with your eats dont go near the slin. Several BB over the past 5 years have killed themselves one way or another with slin.

BB is a code word for "Not a rocket scientist"

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I tell most of my clients that are just recreational bodybuilders to avoid Insulin . A slight mishap can become a big problem. Most guys who don't use it right just end up getting fat anyway.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Thread Information