• 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By flexin-rph
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo

Thread: Increased than decreased libido Tren ace

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Increased than decreased libido Tren ace

Started a cycle with 250 mg of test and 100 mg of Tren ace weekly. The Tren put me on another level as far as libido. I increased Tren to 150 mg weekly and was still performing like an animal. 4rth week libido is down and quite a difference, I also take 10 mg Dbol pre work out. Also I’m feeling sensitivity in my right nipple area and it appears to be swollen compared to the left. I’m also injecting Tren and test together (don’t think that matters) but just trying to give all the information. Previously to this I was cruising on my HRT with 200 mg of cypinate weekly and 30 mg of Dbol daily with 1/2 mg Arimidex and 50 iu of HCG weekly as directed by my Doctor except for Dbol lol. All be it I’m having sex every day but I can feel a major difference. I’m not running any anti estrogen or HCG currently. Will simply upping my test fix this problem, do I need an anti estrogen and HCG as well? I’m trying to figure this out before I order additional supplies if any. I have access to additional Tren, sustanon and cypinate now. Also on a final note I’m training at home with a small home gym and light weights since the gym is closed and I’m doing crazy volume to make up for heavier weights eg: 1000 curls 500 dips 500 tricep pull downs on arm day.

Thanks
    Last edited by Testie; 04-11-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Do you mean 50 or 500 on the HCG?
    My insulin syringe says 50 it is drawn from a 5000 iu vile

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    My insulin syringe says 50 it is drawn from a 5000 iu vile
    How many ml is your 5000iu bottle diluted with?

Want to make sure you’re not sticking yourself with 2500iu
    Last edited by Chark; 04-11-2020 at 10:18 PM.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    How many ml is your 5000iu bottle diluted with?

Want to make sure you’re not sticking yourself with 2500iu
    4ml of water are added to powder in bottle and then mixed I think to answer Cylons question it is roughly 500 iu of 5000 broken down into 10 shots over 10 weeks at the end of the day I have been giving Tren ace a test run and would love to continue and go a tad hire but if I can’t get the libido where it needs to be I will abandon this drug.
    Last edited by Testie; 04-12-2020 at 02:17 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't suggest for most to stay on TREN ACE for much longer than 6 weeks but most will. A cycle like this I always like a SMALL dose of AI or SERM just to keep things in check and to prevent sides like the gyno your starting to experience.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I wouldn't suggest for most to stay on TREN ACE for much longer than 6 weeks but most will. A cycle like this I always like a SMALL dose of AI or SERM just to keep things in check and to prevent sides like the gyno your starting to experience.
    A shop I’m definitely going to start with the anti estrogen, although there are a couple of different schools of thought on what should be used I know I use the arimidex on test but it seems a prolactin blocker is needed for the Tren ace, but the big question is the sudden decrease in libido and how to remedy that, the Tren took me way up immediately like my first cycle as far as sex drive and then just flatlined, do I need more test do I need to bring back the hcgs?

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Might add cabergoline 0.25mg twice a week. You will probably be astonished at how much it helps with tren (at least for me, it's a have-to).
    Testie and mistury like this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Might add cabergoline 0.25mg twice a week. You will probably be astonished at how much it helps with tren (at least for me, it's a have-to).
    I agree. Sounds like your prolactin is high. Caber will fix that.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    I agree. Sounds like your prolactin is high. Caber will fix that.
    So I finally got the caber in and I’m starting back on the Tren 50mg 3x weekly ex. Monday, Thursday, Sunday and the days continue to stagger, when is the optimal time to take the caber like .25 before 1st and 3rd shot or? Also getting ready to open some 250 and I usually run Arimidex with that, do I need both?

Thanks guys!

Thread Information