GreasyMidget is offline New Member

Mixing B12 with Sust and deca?

Does any1 think that this would be ok to do?

cflorencecnt is offline New Member
    That would be fine.
    The B12 will take your appetite up, energy up, good stuff.
    But if you are going to mix all 3 in one syringe, better keep it at 1 cc each.
    2 cc's is usually the most you should go in a muscle.
    Delts, biceps and other small muscles are best kept at 1 cc.
    However, 3 cc's is common for some people.
    Just inject slow to allow the AS to dissipate more efficiently and thus resulting in less pain.
    Hope that helps

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I dont know about CFlourecent but Ive always had a problem mixing water based and oil based substances, B12 has the consitency of water, therefore it will seperate in the syringe. Iam sure it wont hurt ya, but I never like the way it looked, but I do mix water base with water base and oil with oil.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs down

do not under any circumstances mix and oil based with a water based. take them in separate injections, ALWAYS.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    How often do you need to take the b12 shot?

the pills do s**t for your appetite or energy

b12 in injectable form isn't over the counter is it?

And Grease oil and water don't mix!

take them seperately

heres what TNT had to say about b12;

Now, cyanocobalimin is, quite simply, the injectable form of Vitamin B12. It absorbs and is metabolized/utilized more effectively than oral B12 (tablets), which are actually pretty useless for people who don't have enough B12 in their system. It has no significant AS value, which is why you will not even find it listed on the Drug Profiles section of this web site. It has no significant efect on liver or kidneys and will not ameliorate or correct any liver or kidney problems caused by AS. It will not add size or strength, but bigkev is right - it can help with overall good health. Thus, you can continue to use it apart from a cycle.

Medically, cyanocobalimin is used for patients who have low B12 levels, which can cause pernicious anemia and neuropathy (a pins and needles feeling, usually in the feet, legs, or hands), among other things. The usual dose is 1000 mcg once a month (yes, only one 1-cc injection per month). If you use more than you need, it will simply be excreted from your body. (Yes, that means that bigkev is shooting six times the recommended amount per month, but it hasn't killed him yet. But bigkev likes injections. )

American Regent is simply one of the more common generic brands of cyanocobalimin. The 30 cc vial retails for less than $4.00 at any drug store, so I'd be curious as to what you paid since you bought it from another source. (I have a prescription for it, so after reimbursement, mine costs only $0.76 per 30 cc vial). Thus, it's one of the most economical injectables out there, but if you use it according to the usual routine, you'll end up throwing some out (since it will last past its expiration date).

Water-based, it's intramuscular and generally injected in the delt with a 25 g. 1" needle in. American Regent cyanocobalimin is red in color, but you should still be able to see any blood (indicating that you have inserted the needle into a vein) when you aspirate the needle.

As for your question on timing, you can take it at any time - you don't have to wait until your next cycle, and it will have no negative impact on your current winny/deca cycle. If you're drinking the winny, it's irrelevant since you won't be drinking the cyanocobalin (it is always injected, and should be done using its own syringe/needle).

Some incidental pieces of trivia: If you are going to be doing it and you get lab work done, you should request a B12 test. The normal lab values for B12 are 200-1100 pg/ml. B12 deficiency often affects vegetarians, because the natural source of B12 is animal products. Those who have a B12 deficiency but are not vegetarians are probably getting enough B12 in their diets, but are not absorbing enough of it. So chances are that you probably have adequate B12 levels in your system already - in which case, taking more of it will neither help nor hurt you as long as you don't overdo it. In fact, some osteopathic physicians (those with a D.O., who are often more holistic than physicians with an M.D.) routinely administer a B12 shot if you go in with a cold or something minor, but that's not the usually clinical course since they are not testing your B12 levels beforehand - osteopaths simply believe that B12, like milk, does a body good.

So that's what it is, and that's how you use it.

As far as helping your joints, bigkev is right again - some people swear by glucosamine, which is available as an over-the-counter supplement. Even more popular are combination products containing both glucosamine and chondroitin. I believe that the success of these is mostly anecdotal in nature - you won't find much clinical support for their claims. A lot of the people who use these products are senior citizens with arthritis or lower back pain, and for them the picture is much the same as it is for AS users who get into cyanocobalimin. Some people rave about it, for others it's useless. It may help - or may not, and it probably won't hurt. Best bet: When you get a chance, ask your doctor - especially your orthopedist - what he or she thinks about the glucosamine products. My own take is that they're a bit expensive, and there's no guarantee of results. If you want to know more, go to Yahoo or any search engine and do a search on glucosamine - you'll find lots of articles, but keep in mind that they're mostly written to hype specific products.

Last edited by TNT
    t b12;

Thanx bro!

no prob.

I just picked up a 100ml bottle of VITA-JEC B-Complex with Cyano Plus. I got this at my local feed store and this has 1000mg of B-12 amongst a few others like b-6 and so on... I didnt notice as much as i did with straight B-12 but maybe that was because the dosage was higher when i used B-12 alone. I did a 1cc ject and i felt it rush through my system but not the way i did when i would do 3cc of straight b-12..

Thanx GM I'll look around at my local Farm supply store?

Is that stuff sanitary?

The Iron Game Guest
    I have mixed water and oil based for a while with no problems also a number of other people have. Once explained to me like this:

Take one 10cc's of cooking oil and 10cc's of water. Put them both into a blender and turn it on. No matter what you do they will never mix. The important thing is to make sure its injected IM not whether or not they are mixed.

Just my.02

Peace

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Big kev-

can you explain why you would never mix water with oil, I dont use this technique because I simply do not like the way it looks in the syringe. I have however did it a few times and did not have any health problems afterword. I just want to know if there could be serious repercussions after doing it. I dont advocate doing it but I also dont tell people not to.

Thanks for any info.

Lava lamp injections rule

I did it last night with the sust and man it didnt seem to aid in the serious pain caused by the sust. It didnt hurt the day i did it but i woke up this morning and it f#ckin hurt like a B!tch... nothing a little perc couldnt fix but man that is the 1st AS that has hurt that damn much.. I will give you all this example and see if it makes any sense on wether it is a health risk to mix B-12 and oil based AS.. say you dart up one night on your ass and the next day is the time for the B-12 and you happen to inject it into the same spot. there is no diff except for the fact that you waste a dart and you inject twice instead of once.. plus its all going into your body in the same way (intramuscularly) anyway so there should not be any way it hurts your system..

cflorencecnt is offline New Member
    I have mixed water base and oil base for quite some time, never a problem.
    I like B12 to take the sting out of AS like prop, sust, Fina.

Thread Information