want2bulk is offline Junior Member

how to mix or "cut" juice???

How exactly do you go out about mixing two steroids ? I've heard the Ttokkyo Sust is a mofo as far as pain goes so "cutting" it with another steroid will help lower the pain? How would you mix it with Deca ? Do you just shoot an equal amount of CC's of each into a bottle and mix them up? Or if you just suck in a certain amount from each steroid's bottle, what's the proccess with the syringe? Sorry that I need an explanation but if you all could help out, that'd be great. Thanks.

Nelstar is offline Member
    i dont know about mixing them.. just suck it up and shoot like a man and eventually youll develop some real nice scar tissue that lacks nerve endings and youll never feel it again. i lost my virginity to some test that i strongly believe was 99.9% alcohol i couldnt walk for 7 days. after the 5th shot i stopped feeling all pain and never again have i ever felt anything so horrible...

some people say if you warm up the vial in hot water it goes smoother or if you massage the area after the shot for about 10 mins it will feel better the next day.. even try workin that area the day you shoot.. ie. glute shot do lets.. shoulders.. shoulders so on so forth
    hope it helps
    lata on

NoLimits is offline Member
    I think what you are wanting to know is that you mix the two compounds in the syringe NOT the vials. You just draw however many cc's you need of each compound for that days injection and shoot it. Ex... 1cc of Sust and 1cc of Deca

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelstar
    i dont know about mixing them.. just suck it up and shoot like a man and eventually youll develop some real nice scar tissue that lacks nerve endings and youll never feel it again. i lost my virginity to some test that i strongly believe was 99.9% alcohol i couldnt walk for 7 days. after the 5th shot i stopped feeling all pain and never again have i ever felt anything so horrible...

some people say if you warm up the vial in hot water it goes smoother or if you massage the area after the shot for about 10 mins it will feel better the next day.. even try workin that area the day you shoot.. ie. glute shot do lets.. shoulders.. shoulders so on so forth
    hope it helps
    lata on
    You want to try NOT to develop scar tissue. This is why you should rotate your sites so that you don't develop so much scar tissue that you can't even penatrate the site anymore.

want2bulk, NoLimits has you cover on how to draw the 2 types of gear into one syringe.

want2bulk is offline Junior Member
    The only thing I was wondering about is when you normally suck in about 2 CC's worth of air, stick the needle into the bottle, and then squirt the air in ... you'd be able to do this with the first substance but what about the 2nd? Is it just an unnecessary step?

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    You don't have to shoot the air in. It makes it faster sometimes to pull out the liquid but you don't have to do it.

-GP

Quote Originally Posted by want2bulk
    The only thing I was wondering about is when you normally suck in about 2 CC's worth of air, stick the needle into the bottle, and then squirt the air in ... you'd be able to do this with the first substance but what about the 2nd? Is it just an unnecessary step?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes just pull back on the plunger. I never had any problems. I don't think it's unnecessary step because it creates a vacume and makes it easier to draw but you don't have to.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    its easy...just draw more air in the syringe, and stick the needle into one bottle shoot half of the air, then stick the second bottle and put the rest in...go ahead and draw from the second substance then draw from the first bottle....change the pin, and shoot...very simple

Thread Information