PurePower is offline Senior Member

Exclamation I Freaking Love Sus 250!!!!!!!!!

Freaking sus 250 is the shiznit!!!!!! i am strong as shit and i feel fucking great. I only have one question. My muscles are getting alot bigger, but i am not gaining much weight. Is this normal or what is the deal i mean im not complaining because i really dont care about weight. i just want to know is this normal?

popa is offline Senior Member
    you might be loosing fat and gaining muscle at the same time

roch is offline Member
    hey purepower, have you tried any other test besides sust? I would like to hear your thoughts on sust against say an enanthate or cyp. I've taken both but tend to think the entanthate has given me better results. then again I didn't take enough sust to really matter. how much sust do you take a week in mgs?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    hey roch i can give you an answer in a few weeks..i used striaght sust and then winny at the end of my cycle last year and had great results...and right now im using test enan at 400mg a week...oh my bad last year i used sust at 500mg..im actually thinkin about upping my dose of test enan to 600 mg for the next 4 or 5 weeks then going back down to 400...im on the 4th week starting tomorrow which is monday so i know im about to start kickin!!! ill let ya know

Snick is offline New Member
    Sustanon is my favorite test, I prefer it over cyp or enanthate . Everytime I used sustanon I got great results, less aromatizing, it stays active longer and always came down off of it at a slow gradual pace because it stays in your system so long. Its funny how some people like enanthate more but it just go's to show you how everyones body is different. If your muscles are getting bigger thats all your worried about, I woudlnt worry about the lack of weight gain.

I am taking 250 mg every 5 days also i am taking equipoise but only 1cc every 5 days as well. I know its a really low dose of equipoise but i could only get a 10ml vile and i figured it would be better than taking nothing =-) BTW roch i have never takin anything other than what i am taking now, but i fucking love the shit

roch is offline Member
    hey purpower. I would at least make my doses at 250 every 3-4 days so the sust maintains a steadier level in your blood. but then again you know your body more than anyone and whatever works, works. I did what you did and it didn't work for me.

hellapimpin - let me know bro as I really wonder the major differences.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    no doubt roch ....and purpower i agree with roch ..you should do 2wice a week injections of sus250...it will keep your levels steadier...500mg a week did me great

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Absolutely. Dont go with the once a week idea. Try the 14 day thing. 7 days leaves a gap in injections if you are doing it only twice. I am also doing 500mg a week and decided to up it to 250 every three days. Drops my ten weeks down to 8 but oh well

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ...........u should be gaining weight, ur not eating enough maybe, when u run a test and dont gain weight u r losing fat. which means u are not eating enough, but if weight doesnt matter to u (which is weird becuz why else would u run a test) then keep doing what u are doing. and keep it up !

i appreicate it bros i already weigh 272 with 19% BF i mean its nothing to brag about so i really dont care about loosing weight all i care about is strength and looking desient which i do :-) (at least that what the females say) but thanks for the advise bros

Thread Information