Thread: Ideas for a blast (7th cycle)

Lee_1978 is offline Member

Ideas for a blast (7th cycle)

Hi all,

Stats

Weight-93kg
    Height-5"10
    BF% 15%

I'm going to begin planning for my 7th cycle - or blast, as I'm currently cruising on 120 mg of test enanthate EW. This is my first experience of cruising post cycle and all has been good so far. So in a couple of months I want to do an 8 week blast, but unsure of what to do. All of my previous cycles have been pretty 'safe' and have consisted of the following: -

- Test only - 1st cycle
    - Test/d-bol - 2nd cycle
    - Test/ EQ - 3rd cycle
    - Test/var - 4th cycle
    - Test/var - 5th cycle
    - Test/NPP - 6th cycle

I'm looking to start incorporating more compounds and progress to a more intermediate/advanced level, as I feel i have more experience behind me.

Any pointer/tips from some of the advanced lifters?

Thanks

Thinking of trying Tren - any good for a blast?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    What are you trying to accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish?
    Just some lean muscle gains.

First time doing a blast since I started cruising.

I'm thinking of a test, tren , tbol cycle as a possibility...

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Just some lean muscle gains.

First time doing a blast since I started cruising.

I'm thinking of a test, tren, tbol cycle as a possibility...

Personally I have run different cycles with Tren ... If you are ready or understand the potential sides and are ok with them then it's a exciting choice to go with... I personally suffered from night sweats and insomnia in which I had to deal with my own ways (e.g. towel handy to sleep on, try to not eat carbs right before bed, deal with uncomfort while sleeping etc.. ) I have never tried T-Bol but I should have my first 2 bottles arriving in the next couple days! I think a nice cycle of tren use could be as following.... (obviously just my .02 cents)
    Weeks 1-8
    T-bol - 20-40mg ed (weeks 1-4)
    tren a - 50mg ed
    mast p - 100mg ed
    test p - 50mg ed

Maybe even add some proviron in there if you can / want to! I am a huge fan! mind you i've never tried T-Bol yet though..
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Personally I have run different cycles with Tren ... If you are ready or understand the potential sides and are ok with them then it's a exciting choice to go with... I personally suffered from night sweats and insomnia in which I had to deal with my own ways (e.g. towel handy to sleep on, try to not eat carbs right before bed, deal with uncomfort while sleeping etc.. ) I have never tried T-Bol but I should have my first 2 bottles arriving in the next couple days! I think a nice cycle of tren use could be as following.... (obviously just my .02 cents)
    Weeks 1-8
    T-bol - 20-40mg ed (weeks 1-4)
    tren a - 50mg ed
    mast p - 100mg ed
    test p - 50mg ed

Maybe even add some proviron in there if you can / want to! I am a huge fan! mind you i've never tried T-Bol yet though..

Thanks for the input.

I've debated and thought about this at length and it seems there's not much else i can do in terms of really making a difference to my training and physique.
    However, I am concerned about some of sides, particularly how it interferes with sleep (I'm still unsure as to why this happens?) but i'm prepared to take the plunge, exercising caution all along the way.

The outline above looks good! Wouldn't tren cancel out the need for mast? Or would it be needed for prolactin control? Also, can you explain why proviron is needed if running mast?

Tren a at 50 mg ed is fairly moderate I imagine, so the sides shouldn't be too harsh, right?

This would also be my first time with tbol, so not sure what to expect, but the general consensus is that it's a 'mild' oral commonly likened to var, and i've used var in two cycle and liked its effects.

Don't forget the liver support, dude!

Thread Information