Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 3 Post By BG

Thread: 18 week short esther..... please opinions or tweaks of my proposed 18 weeker...

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

18 week short esther..... please opinions or tweaks of my proposed 18 weeker...

Ok guys I wanted to run my potential summer into fall cycle... it's actually 3 - 6 week cycles back to back... weeks 1-6 will be similar to weeks 12-18.

weeks 1-6
    tren a - 50mg ed
    test p -50mg ed
    mast p - 100mg ed
    proviron - 50mg ed

weeks 7-12
    npp phenyl - (dose suggestions??)
    test p - 50mg ed
    mast p - 100mg ed
    endurabol - 10mg ed
    winny - 50mg ed

weeks 13-18
    tren a - 50mg ed
    test p - 50mg ed
    mast p - 100mg ed
    proviron - 50mg ed
    endurabol -10mg ed

Any input is cool... if you are trying to have me run a test / tren only cycle or something smaller I don't mind listening to what you have to say but I'm looking for something similar to the above cycle as regards to the dosing goes... my last cycle was basically:

weeks 1-14
    tren a - 75mg ed
    test p - 75mg ed
    mast p - 100mg ed
    proviron - 50mg ed

I realized I took that cycle too long keeping on the same exact compounds at the same dose I am sure it started to be ineffective at a point.... My reason of doing 6 weeks... then changing compound to NPP is just that... to see if it helps and then after 6 weeks of the change switch it back to the original 6 week? Please advise or help take away / add something. I'm about to place my order and basically anything can be ordered. Thanks guys!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    it looks like your planning on cutting..

I would switch things up a bit. your first phase is very androgen dominant. your better off finishing a cycle with a high androgen load so you make the most benefit of the cosmetic effects. so I'd push the tren until later on rather then starting with it. you could start with the NPP instead.
    also the Winny I would put at the end rather then in the middle of your cycle. thats when Cortisol is likely going to be most elevated and thats going to give you a bit of a "stall" or "plateau" in your cycle , and the Winny will help blunt that Cortisol and keep you leaning out and getting harder.
    also you probably don't need to start with Proviorn either.. thats just simply going to lower SHBG and thus raise DHT levels. this again provides more cosmetic effects (DHT isn't anabolic ). don't really see a need for elevated DHT right out of the gates.
    NPP - 50-75mg per day

thats just some random thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    it looks like your planning on cutting..

I would switch things up a bit. your first phase is very androgen dominant. your better off finishing a cycle with a high androgen load so you make the most benefit of the cosmetic effects. so I'd push the tren until later on rather then starting with it. you could start with the NPP instead.
    also the Winny I would put at the end rather then in the middle of your cycle. thats when Cortisol is likely going to be most elevated and thats going to give you a bit of a "stall" or "plateau" in your cycle , and the Winny will help blunt that Cortisol and keep you leaning out and getting harder.
    also you probably don't need to start with Proviorn either.. thats just simply going to lower SHBG and thus raise DHT levels. this again provides more cosmetic effects (DHT isn't anabolic ). don't really see a need for elevated DHT right out of the gates.
    NPP - 50-75mg per day

thats just some random thoughts

Hey thanks for the help GH! I will definitely take some of your advice and run with it! So would you say do the first 6 weeks NPP and then how long should I do the Tren for? 8 weeks? Also with the NPP i'll run test /mast along side it.... would it be good to add maybe a oral kick starter such as Abombs or dbol ? Thanks again! I will definitely follow your advice to switch things up for myself!

p.p.s.. in the first 6 weeks with the NPP.... would I run boldenone / test / mast with it? or skip the bolenone? skip one of the others?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    p.p.s.. in the first 6 weeks with the NPP.... would I run boldenone / test / mast with it? or skip the bolenone? skip one of the others?
    I thought you wanted to run short esthers? I mean you could run Boldernone Acetate if you’re some sort of sociopath and you really enjoy pip.

I’d raise that test up in the first part. Ditch the proviron for some dbol , cut the Tren in half or get rid of it.

Phase 2: Switch the winny our for Var. Swap the mast out for primo. Run the NPP at between 350-525mg per week.

Phase 3: add the Winny in here. I don’t really know anything about enduroball. Otherwise this part looks solid enough.
    tripmachine likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you want to add boldenone for the first 6 weeks i would run a high dose of it that way weeks after your still reaping the benefits without injecting it. A long ester like that administered in a high dose for a short duration is going to provide benefits for a few weeks after discontinuation.
    tripmachine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I thought you wanted to run short esthers? I mean you could run Boldernone Acetate if you’re some sort of sociopath and you really enjoy pip. I do want to mainly run short esthers but I was thinking of throwing some bodenone long esther sort of what was stated below... just to see, since I've never used eq before

I’d raise that test up in the first part. Ditch the proviron for some dbol , cut the Tren in half or get rid of it.

Phase 2: Switch the winny our for Var. Swap the mast out for primo. Run the NPP at between 350-525mg per week.

Phase 3: add the Winny in here. I don’t really know anything about enduroball. Otherwise this part looks solid enough.

REPLY ABOVE IN RED TOO.... Hey thanks for the detailed reply Cougar slammer!! I think my cycle will be changing quite a bit due to your reply and a few others I've gotten some info from..... what do you think of my new proposed cycle?
    Weeks 1-6
    test p - 50mg ed
    npp - 75mg ed
    sdrol - 40mg ed (weeks 1-4)
    eq - 600mg ew
    weeks 7-15
    test p - 50mg ed
    tren a - 50mg ed
    mast p - 100mg ed
    proviron- 50mg ed
    dbol - 40mg ed (weeks 8-10)

I still have winny and maybe anavar I could use towards the end.... care to help me place them in somewhere? What are your thoughts and anyone elses thoughts? Thank you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    If you want to add boldenone for the first 6 weeks i would run a high dose of it that way weeks after your still reaping the benefits without injecting it. A long ester like that administered in a high dose for a short duration is going to provide benefits for a few weeks after discontinuation.
    Thanks for that info! I think i'll be doing just that... throwing it into the mix and see whats good with eq since i've never tried it before

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    REPLY ABOVE IN RED TOO.... Hey thanks for the detailed reply Cougar slammer!! I think my cycle will be changing quite a bit due to your reply and a few others I've gotten some info from..... what do you think of my new proposed cycle?
    Weeks 1-6
    test p - 50mg ed
    npp - 75mg ed
    sdrol - 40mg ed (weeks 1-4)
    eq - 600mg ew
    weeks 7-15
    test p - 50mg ed
    tren a - 50mg ed
    mast p - 100mg ed
    proviron - 50mg ed
    dbol - 40mg ed (weeks 8-10)

I still have winny and maybe anavar I could use towards the end.... care to help me place them in somewhere? What are your thoughts and anyone elses thoughts? Thank you guys!
    I’d switch the dbol to weeks 1–4 or 1-6
    then run the superdrol the last 4 weeks
    You could cut the mast down to or 75mg ED too if you wanted to save some money. Not a big deal either way.

Otherwise it looks solid enough to me.
    tripmachine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I’d switch the dbol to weeks 1–4 or 1-6
    then run the superdrol the last 4 weeks
    You could cut the mast down to or 75mg ED too if you wanted to save some money. Not a big deal either way.

Otherwise it looks solid enough to me.

Thanks man!! great idea on the dbol / tbol swap! I think that's just what I'll do! Also can you help me throw the winny in somewhere? maybe the winny for weeks 10-15 ? 50-100mg ed? what do you think?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thats a lot of pinning for a long time, have you ran a short ester cycle that long before? Or even 12 weeks?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If I were to run something like this and I really like your train of thought, I would break it up to 5 weeks on, 2 off blast and cruise. If i were to run something long, it would be 2 long ester base compounds and orals cycled on and off.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Thats a lot of pinning for a long time, have you ran a short ester cycle that long before? Or even 12 weeks?
    You're definitely right about that... I have only done pinning straight for 16 weeks once (religious daily injections 0 missed) ... it was brutal towards the end of 16 weeks as my 4 injections sites turned into 3... which didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    If I were to run something like this and I really like your train of thought, I would break it up to 5 weeks on, 2 off blast and cruise. If i were to run something long, it would be 2 long ester base compounds and orals cycled on and off.
    I actually considered doing long esthers as well.... for some reason it seemed I would have to do higher volume injections to get the doses / compounds in I wanted... I used to do 2 and 3cc injections at a time but to me now for some reasons sounds bad for whatever reason... I prefer to keep it to 1.5cc per injection. I'd love to see some cycle samples of your long esther cycles! Maybe I'm just used to doing the short esther cycles and I run back to them out of comfort.... You mentioned 5 weeks on 2 off blast cruise if I go the route I suggested.... so 5 weeks on... 2 off meaning in the 2 off just do a minimal amount of test prop or something? and then 5 weeks on would be the blast weeks? Thanks for the messages!~

Thread Information