• 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Test Prop + Tren Ace Cycle

Mula is offline Junior Member

Test Prop + Tren Ace Cycle

Will start a mild tren cycle soon but still hesitating. This will be my first tren cycle, I did some RAD-140 before though.

I'm hesitating between this:

10 Weeks Test Prop 100mg per week
    6 Weeks of Tren Ace 150mg per week

OR

8 Weeks Test Prop 125mg per week
    6 Weeks of Tren Ace 250mg per week

OR

7,5 Weeks of Tren Ace 200mg per week

What would you guys recommend? I already have 2 bottles of Test Prop and 30 freakin insulin needles. Still need to order the Tren. Can i shoot both compounds Subcutaneous as well? Will shoot the test prop eod probably.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Mula View Post
    Will start a mild tren cycle soon but still hesitating. This will be my first tren cycle, I did some RAD-140 before though.

I'm hesitating between this:

6 Weeks of Tren Ace 150mg per week

OR

8 Weeks Test Prop 125mg per week
    6 Weeks of Tren Ace 250mg per week

OR

7,5 Weeks of Tren Ace 200mg per week

What would you guys recommend? I already have 2 bottles of Test Prop and 30 freakin insulin needles. Still need to order the Tren. Can i shoot both compounds Subcutaneous as well? Will shoot the test prop eod probably.
    What’re you trying to get out of this? I assume you just want to dip your toes in the Tren waters since 100mg of test a week is like a low end replacement dose.

Since you’re going to want to shoot the Tren everyday you may as well pin the test everyday too. Prop works better that way.

No chance in hell would I pin Test P or tren A sub Q.
    I would never pin any UGL sub Q.
    Also, shorter esters generally cause more PIP in some people. Pinning them sub Q could cause a nasty welt.

Have you ever used any PEDs besides rad-140?
    Honkey_Kong and Gallowmere like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    All I’ve been shooting for TRT, when I’m doing sub .4 mL doses is sub q. With UGL stuff. When it’s the right UGL, I get minimal irritation. Some burn like hell going in, and some don’t hurt going in but end up welting up and hurting after a day.

I also would never do short esters sub q. The only sub q steroids I’ve done are Test E/C.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As the others have stated, fuck subq for short esters. You’re begging to swell up like you’ve gotten stung by a wasp. Pinning ED, you’re going to feel and look like you kicked a nest by day five.
    There are plenty of websites that sell good quality (B-D) pins and syringes, so I’d recommend going that route. I just got 500 25g 1” for around $70, shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    What’re you trying to get out of this? I assume you just want to dip your toes in the Tren waters since 100mg of test a week is like a low end replacement dose.

Since you’re going to want to shoot the Tren everyday you may as well pin the test everyday too. Prop works better that way.
    Yes indeed. I read the sticky about Tren. It states there that you let tren do most of the work and use a low test dose just to keep things going. So 100-150 of test per week would be enough according to that sticky (correct me if i'm wrong). Adding 150 to 250mg per week of tren ace (depending how high you want to go).

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    No chance in hell would I pin Test P or tren A sub Q.
    I would never pin any UGL sub Q.
    Also, shorter esters generally cause more PIP in some people. Pinning them sub Q could cause a nasty welt.

Have you ever used any PEDs besides rad-140?
    Ok thank you. At least i know now to not use short esters sub q. Problem is that i made a mistake with my order and received 30 freakin insulin needles. I guess those are to short to pin intramuscular. I never used PEDs besides rad-140 no. I used it for 8 weeks around 15mg per day. My deadlift increased from 460lb to 530lb (kinda crazy).

I wouldn't run tren on your first steroid cycle.

I wouldn't run tren on your first steroid cycle.
    Well technically it's my second cycle. RAD-140 is seen by a lot of people like mini tren . I'm also somebody who can tolerate a lot of drugs compared to other people. Otherwise i would never even consider taking tren in the first place. Because of the ace version i wanna try a dosage between 150 -250 per week. If it gets too much i'll stop simple as that... I don't wanna fuck with weaker compounds. Too much orals on the market. Tren gives the best bang for your buck. Reason why i want to use tren is because i still lack muscle mass and strength on smaller muscles and specific exerices (isolation). I wanna have dry muscle mass and i consider myself as estrogen sensitive. Not looking for too much of a puffy look either.
    Last edited by Mula; 06-11-2020 at 09:15 AM.

You'd be hard pressed to find one person on here who would call RAD-140 a mini-tren . (maybe Sil but he is a crazed viking....)

Just because you can handle other drugs (I am guessing you mean recreational) that doesn't mean you can handle hormones.

I would guess that 500mg of test a week is stronger than rad-140.
    I wouldn't call test weak.

Tren doesn't give you the best bang for the buck. That is a highly debateable topic.

Tren is not necessarily the best at putting on new muscle. (Especially the way you are running it.)
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 06-11-2020 at 09:20 AM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

You'd be hard pressed to find one person on here who would call RAD-140 a mini-tren .

Just because you can handle other drugs (I am guessing you mean recreational) that doesn't mean you can handle hormones.

I would guess that 500mg of test a week is stronger than rad-140.
    I wouldn't call test weak.

Tren doesn't give you the best bang for the buck. That is a highly debateable topic.

Tren is not necessarily the best at putting on new muscle. (Especially the way you are running it.)
    Well you give me advice then on what to take except a highly estrogen side effect cycle like 500mg of test per week? I'll rather take 250-300mg of test prop per week + anavar . Instead of just 500mg of test per week. Again lot of people say tren and anadrol give the best strength increases. Anadrol is another compound i don't wanna mess with because of higher gynecomastia risk and many more sides as well.

Well you give me advice then on what to take except a highly estrogen side effect cycle like 500mg of test per week? I'll rather take 250-300mg of test prop per week + anavar. Instead of just 500mg of test per week. Again lot of people say tren and anadrol give the best strength increases. Anadrol is another compound i don't wanna mess with because of higher gynecomastia risk and many more sides as well.
    Honestly, the only way to find out what your body plays well with is to try shit. Don’t be scared of any particular compound because “omg ze estrogens”, as there are ways to deal with that, without touching AIs.
    Your statement about Ace is a wise one though. Better to run short esters on unfamiliar stuff so you can reduce dosage or abort before problems become worse.
    You claim that you’re worried about Anadrol ’s sides, yet you want to run Tren ? You do realize that side effects exist other than “growing titties” and “bloating a little” right? Tren can induce lactation in those prone to it. It can induce nasty digestive distress. It can fuck your sleep up. It can make you feel like you’re sitting in an oven even when the ambient temperature is 63 F.
    I’m not trying to talk you out of Tren, but trying to talk you out of your inconsistencies put forth so far. Run whatever you want, and so long as you use sensible dosages, you’ll be fine as you discover what works best for you.

Just read an old thread of yours.

Pretty much everyone told you to run just test.
    One guy, who was on his very first cycle, told you to run multiple compounds.
    So you choose to listen to the least experienced guy in that thread.

Now you say you handle drugs better than other people but...
    You are now claiming you are afraid of estrogen.

Which is it? Are you immune to side effects or can you handle them better than others?

Tren , FYI, has pretty much more side effects than any other steroid out there.
    Many on this forum have gained a great respect for it and some have even swore to never use it again.

So, reread your old post.

IF... you are afraid of testosterone ... and I had to recommend a cycle...

I would say 200mg test and 40mg of tbol a day.
    I would be confident that you could take anavar in place of tbol but I have never used anavar so know that I have no first hand knowledge of it.

If you are afraid of estrogen then don't take dbol .

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am going to provide a different perspective. They are saying Sub Q assuming that a slin needle is sub Q- not necessarily true. If you are not grossly overweight, you can use 1/2” slin needles and it will go in the muscle. I would not recommend using your glutes with slin pins.
    I always pin daily on cycle and use 1/2” slin pins. If you try to draw with the slin pin, you may get frustrated. LOL
    You are using exceptionally low doses IMO.
    I normally do not use prop. I will prior to competition just to have it out of my system quicker.
    I do not have issues with prop PIP which may very well be due to the lab that I use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am going to provide a different perspective. They are saying Sub Q assuming that a slin needle is sub Q- not necessarily true. If you are not grossly overweight, you can use 1/2” slin needles and it will go in the muscle. I would not recommend using your glutes with slin pins.
    I always pin daily on cycle and use 1/2” slin pins. If you try to draw with the slin pin, you may get frustrated. LOL
    You are using exceptionally low doses IMO.
    I normally do not use prop. I will prior to competition just to have it out of my system quicker.
    I do not have issues with prop PIP which may very well be due to the lab that I use.

I’ve been doing this for short esther daily injections as well. I just backloads a weeks worth of 1cc 1/2” 28g slin pins. Perfectly good for the shoulders, biceps, triceps, chest, lats, traps, quads, and calves.

IF... you are afraid of testosterone ... and I had to recommend a cycle...

I would say 200mg test and 40mg of tbol a day.
    I would be confident that you could take anavar in place of tbol but I have never used anavar so know that I have no first hand knowledge of it.
    I never said "i am afraid of testosterone". I told you i am estrogen sensitive and therefore i want to avoid a 500mg per week test-e cycle.

I'll rather take 300mg of test-p per week (less bloat). Also i'm looking for a steroid with high androgen activity that causes masculinization.

So in short: i need strength and dry muscle mass that i will be able to keep after my cycle is done. Trenbolone comes in mind as a top tier roid for that. Anavar will also cause strength increases and highly vascular results but is less androgenic (hence why it's seen as a women steroid)... Anyone can name me the top 5 roids that causes the highest virilization rates? Focusing on the ratios of steroid profiles does not always translate correctly for this.
    Last edited by Mula; 06-11-2020 at 10:32 AM.

I never said "i am afraid of testosterone ". I told you i am estrogen sensitive and therefore i want to avoid a 500mg per week test-e cycle.

I'll rather take 300mg of test-p per week (less bloat). Also i'm looking for a steroid with high androgen activity that causes masculinization.

So in short: i need strength and dry muscle mass that i will be able to keep after my cycle is done. Trenbolone comes in mind as a top tier roid for that. Anavar will also cause strength increases and highly vascular results but is less androgenic (hence why it's seen as a women steroid)... Anyone can name me the top 5 roids that causes the highest virilization rates? Focusing on the ratios of steroid profiles does not always translate correctly for this.
    Try a combo of test and EQ. Maybe 250 each and you get the benefits of like 500 test without the aromitization.

I never said "i am afraid of testosterone ". I told you i am estrogen sensitive and therefore i want to avoid a 500mg per week test-e cycle.

Halo is pretty much the god of what you are asking for, assuming that you can find a legit source.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Halo is pretty much the god of what you are asking for, assuming that you can find a legit source.
    I wouldn’t run Halo more than 3 weeks. It’s pretty nasty on the liver. I had Blood’s and they were not good

I wouldn’t run Halo more than 3 weeks. It’s pretty nasty on the liver. I had Blood’s and they were not good

Absolutely agree. Halo and Cheque drops are two things that I definitely wouldn’t consider for extended cycles, but they’re monster clutch drugs, and pretty much exactly what he was asking for.
    Now, if we start throwing in safety vs. efficacy, and then start worrying about bloating issues, he’s pretty much left to the things that have already been mentioned here.

Try a combo of test and EQ. Maybe 250 each and you get the benefits of like 500 test without the aromitization.

Test P/E - Proviron , Anavar , Turinabol , Tren Ace, Masteron - Those are basically my choices. OR another cycle of RAD-140 which has 0 androgenic activity.

Still have to checkout EQ though seems like a solid compound as well.

Test P/E - Proviron , Anavar , Turinabol , Tren Ace, Masteron - Those are basically my choices. OR another cycle of RAD-140 which has 0 androgenic activity.

I am so confused....
    Do you want an androgenic steroid or not?

You stated "i'm looking for a steroid with high androgen activity that causes masculinization"
    then you state you may do "another cycle of RAD-140 which has 0 androgenic activity"

I am so confused....

You stated "i'm looking for a steroid with high androgen activity that causes masculinization"
    then you state you may do "another cycle of RAD-140 which has 0 androgenic activity"
    LMAO

I’m still confused as to what your motive is here? Are you a man looking to gain muscle? Are you a Man looking to cut up and harden up? Are you a man looking to try to masculinise (is that a word?) yourself with hormones? Are you a woman looking to masculinise yourself with hormones?

The answer to that changes things

I am so confused....

LOL Yes i need a freakin deeper voice as well. Fed up with my natural voice and physique. I don't wanna have a crazy physique with a tiny voice or sound like mike tyson.

I've heard of steroids giving women a deeper voice.
    I don't think I've heard of steroids giving a man a deeper voice.

Maybe somebody else here can help you but I am at a loss.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Man trying to grow stronger and ripped as fuck. Heard about some steroids that can change your vocal cords as well (anadrol , tren ,.. what else?).

I swear it does in men as well. Look at larry wheels bruh. You don't seem educated. Androgen causes hair growth and deepe ing of the voice in men as well bruh.

Just out of curiousity what cycles did you run before?

Need to know top 5 highest androgens except halo.

About the highest you’re going to get without massive amounts of potential toxicity are Tren , Masteron , Test and Proviron . Anadrol ’s paper rating is deceiving, because it converts into a methylated version of DHT, kinda like how Dbol converts to methylated E2, making its effects more pronounced than it’s actual aromatization rate would imply.
    There are some that blow these completely out of the water, but they’re not very popular, and quite hard to find.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I've heard of steroids giving women a deeper voice.
    I don't think I've heard of steroids giving a man a deeper voice.

Maybe somebody else here can help you but I am at a loss.
    yes this is highly possible .. not only deeper voice but a sharper jaw line more facial hair and a bigger penis . BUT this is only in men who didn't have a very high androgen load during puberty. they were actually androgen deffecient and never even made it through puberty per se .. so when these men introduce exogenous androgens they have pretty strong effects and "complete" their puberty.
    their voice will deepen and they will get a sharper jaw line (lose the baby face) and be able to grow a beard.

this is rare. but there are guys out there that never really went through androgenic puberty.

just like women , the reason why they respond so crazy on low doses of androgens and their voice deepens and clit grows and jaw line changes etc.. is because they never went through and androgenic puberty like most men go through

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Test, Tren , Masteron , proviron , Dhb (or sten) ,, thats a pretty damn androgenic stack

keep in mind high androgen load is best used for cosmetic effects and not actual muscle tissue building effects.. so unless your already pretty lean and jacked and look. like your 6 weeks out from a show , a high androgen load is not necessarily ideal

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yes this is highly possible .. not only deeper voice but a sharper jaw line more facial hair and a bigger penis . BUT this is only in men who didn't have a very high androgen load during puberty. they were actually androgen deffecient and never even made it through puberty per se .. so when these men introduce exogenous androgens they have pretty strong effects and "complete" their puberty.
    their voice will deepen and they will get a sharper jaw line (lose the baby face) and be able to grow a beard.

this is rare. but there are guys out there that never really went through androgenic puberty.

just like women , the reason why they respond so crazy on low doses of androgens and their voice deepens and clit grows and jaw line changes etc.. is because they never went through and androgenic puberty like most men go through
    EXACTLY. So just out of curiousity Gearheaded. What compounds causes these effects the most? In descending order of course

EXACTLY. So just out of curiousity Gearheaded. What compounds causes these effects the most? In descending order of course
    Lots of compounds do not translate their androgenic activity in reality as on paper. Some are low on paper and higher in reality and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Test, Tren , Masteron , proviron , Dhb (or sten) ,, thats a pretty damn androgenic stack

keep in mind high androgen load is best used for cosmetic effects and not actual muscle tissue building effects.. so unless your already pretty lean and jacked and look. like your 6 weeks out from a show , a high androgen load is not necessarily ideal

Hmmm think i will just try a test/proviron cycle then to start. After that maybe test/tren or test/tren/mast.

Hmmm think i will just try a test/proviron cycle then to start. After that maybe test/tren or test/tren/mast.
    Still have 2 freakin RAD cycles left tho.

LOL Yes i need a freakin deeper voice as well. Fed up with my natural voice and physique. I don't wanna have a crazy physique with a tiny voice or sound like mike tyson.
    You must realize that Mike Tyson has taken plenty of steroids .
    So...
    If taking steroids makes once voice deeper than why does Mike Tyson sound like Mike Tyson?

You must realize that Mike Tyson has taken plenty of steroids .
    So...
    If taking steroids makes once voice deeper than why does Mike Tyson sound like Mike Tyson?
    Bruhhhhhhhhhh -_-

You don't fucking know what mike tyson took. I don't know either. Nobody knows. The only thing we know is that he took cocaine and smoked weed in his life (and that was after his prime). Might be that the guy never took roids in his prime. He abstained from sex and orgasm for longer then 8 - 12 months while training in his prime. The guy was a freaking machine. Check out his documentary (he's a freakin role model to many men and athletes). He wasn't even that huge - nothing compared to Mike o'hearn or stuff like that. The fact that Mike Tyson was under roids or not in his prime is still debatable (especially knowing he's freakin black and had a sick discipline).

On top of that boxing is a highly repetitive sport. Lots of hypertropy going on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130ee5be5fba130fb9eb5340963bf748.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	179181
    Last edited by Mula; 06-12-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Bruhhhhhhhhhh -_-

You don't fucking know what mike tyson took. I don't know either. Nobody knows. The only thing we know is that he took cocaine and smoked weed in his life (and that was after his prime). Might be that the guy never took roids in his prime. He abstained from sex and orgasm for longer then 8 - 12 months while training in his prime. The guy was a freaking machine. Check out his documentary (he's a freakin role model to many men and athletes). He wasn't even that huge - nothing compared to Mike o'hearn or stuff like that. The fact that Mike Tyson was under roids or not in his prime is still debatable (especially knowing he's freakin black and had a sick discipline).

On top of that boxing is a highly repetitive sport. Lots of hypertropy going on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130ee5be5fba130fb9eb5340963bf748.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	179181
    Fair enough...
    Ever heard Ronnie Coleman talk? My money is on Ronnie Coleman having taken more steroids in his life than everyone replying to this right now combined.

Not saying it won’t work. Just saying my voice didn’t get any deeper. So don’t be disappointed if you don’t sound like Rich Piana after 16 weeks

Thread Information