Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Sterile Fucking Abscess

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Iwith my infection, I wanted to sleep almost all the time out of work. It wasn’t kind of tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So old man naps aren’t a part of your regular day to day yet?

< <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Blog Entries
    So, back to loving this amazing fucking year

I shake that pos off my shoulder - 2 days later I get an abscessed tooth - same side of my body & everything

They can’t be related - but, such amazing timing. Now my face has a bigger knot on my gum than my shoulder did - oh, of course this is one week from the vcacation I have planned for months

Apparently I cracked a filling & didn’t even know it

FML - seriously
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    So, back to loving this amazing fucking year

I shake that pos off my shoulder - 2 days later I get an abscessed tooth - same side of my body & everything

They canít be related - but, such amazing timing. Now my face has a bigger knot on my gum than my shoulder did - oh, of course this is one week from the vcacation I have planned for months

Apparently I cracked a filling & didnít even know it

FML - seriously
    I hear ya.
    I came I to this year expecting to compete and go for a pro card....
    Instead, I had surgery to remove 2 infections, Covid, surgery to remove 1/2 my thyroid, found out I had cancer, another operation to remove the other 1/2 of the thyroid. Yeah- a fucked up year. But- the only way to keep me down is to bury me- that isnít happening yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Blog Entries
    ^ you’re still the fucking man! I guess shit does come in steps, no way in how hell id b ready for that - yet

Been down all week - can’t get in to see my dentist till Monday. Been on antibiotics & handfuls of ibuprofen - I refuse oxy’s, I have enough probs - I don’t need more

Talk about some fucking pain - and straight out of nowhere. My teeth look damn near perfect- aside from this pos that decided to rot underneath - kinda like its owner, great on the outside - but, turmoil infection filled pos on the inside

Fuck - rat bastard brought me to tears - at least the wife stopped me from going castaway on this painful pos

Fuck, I hope it recovers before my non refundable vacation comes in a week

Motherfucker

Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    ^ youíre still the fucking man! I guess shit does come in steps, no way in how hell id b ready for that - yet

Been down all week - canít get in to see my dentist till Monday. Been on antibiotics & handfuls of ibuprofen - I refuse oxyís, I have enough probs - I donít need more

Talk about some fucking pain - and straight out of nowhere. My teeth look damn near perfect- aside from this pos that decided to rot underneath - kinda like its owner, great on the outside - but, turmoil infection filled pos on the inside

Fuck - rat bastard brought me to tears - at least the wife stopped me from going castaway on this painful pos

Fuck, I hope it recovers before my non refundable vacation comes in a week

Motherfucker
    It wonít be fully recovered obviously, bur after having an abscessed tooth removed years ago, the relief is fucking instantaneous. As soon as that bitch is out and the infection has somewhere to go, youíll feel like a new man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information