Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Sterile Fucking Abscess

  1. #1
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,967
    Blog Entries
    2

    Sterile Fucking Abscess

    Son of a bitch - got this bitch growing on my left delt. Wtf - no idea y. . . Same gear I was on & the mast I added < crystal clear juice that I have previously ran. But, it is a new vial + super clean skin Sterile Fucking Abscess-3d4e09f2-a502-4d47-9e7d-81a21c752932.jpgsurface


    Whatís the best way to hit this rat bastard? Itís not hot yet - but, itís been growing & now itís starting to ache

    I can hit this bitch with a 18ga & just jump on antibiotics right? Or - should I go in?


    I swear - this year can go suck it
    Dgs59 likes this.

  2. #2
    flexin-rph's Avatar
    flexin-rph is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the drug store
    Posts
    505
    Do you have any antibiotics on hand? It's probsbly a form of Staph, so Doxycycline & Bactrim DS would be on the agenda. Both twice a day for 10-14 days.

  3. #3
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,967
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Do you have any antibiotics on hand? It's probsbly a form of Staph, so Doxycycline & Bactrim DS would be on the agenda. Both twice a day for 10-14 days.



    I have amoxil 500’s on hand


    So, leave it & just jump on the antibiotics?

  4. #4
    flexin-rph's Avatar
    flexin-rph is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the drug store
    Posts
    505
    Amoxicillin most likely won't touch it. I don't know if I would open up that bad-boy before I had the proper oral antibiotics imo.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  5. #5
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,249
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I have amoxil 500ís on hand


    So, leave it & just jump on the antibiotics?
    If it isn't hot and you're not fevering, I wouldn't lance it. Opening it up might make things worse. Try the antibiotics, but if it gets worse you might have to bite the bullet and go to urgent care.
    Dgs59 and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  6. #6
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If it isn't hot and you're not fevering, I wouldn't lance it. Opening it up might make things worse. Try the antibiotics, but if it gets worse you might have to bite the bullet and go to urgent care.
    Been there, done that. If it is too big, they need to remove it surgically. I had two removed about 4 months ago. Not fun. I went for two weeks straight of just sleeping because I was tired all the time.
    You do not want the infection getting into the muscle, joints or bone. Then your fucked.
    If itís just sore I would probably try riding it out. It may just be PIP.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dgs59 likes this.

  7. #7
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,967
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mother Fucker


    Seriously, I have no clue where this rat bastard came from



    It's the 1st of its kind. . . It's been filling up for almost a week now. . . . I'll go in tomorrow - It feels like a small pool of liquid, somewhat similar to my one tit when I had my gyno removed



    Fuck hole!
    Honkey_Kong and Dgs59 like this.

  8. #8
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,249
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Mother Fucker


    Seriously, I have no clue where this rat bastard came from



    It's the 1st of its kind. . . It's been filling up for almost a week now. . . . I'll go in tomorrow - It feels like a small pool of liquid, somewhat similar to my one tit when I had my gyno removed



    Fuck hole!
    Try to say it was a spider bite or something.

  9. #9
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,952
    Step one: chill the fuck out.
    Step two: assess. Is it in the muscle or under the skin?
    Iíve had these a few times before, where the muscle just decides to puke the oil out and it ends up trapped at the spot where the fascia ends as the muscle ties into the insertion.
    If it is truly sterile, thereís no infection, and what I found works is just applying heat regularly and very lightly massaging it to assist with absorption. Go stabbing it and you may introduce pathogens.
    How big was the total injection for that muscle?
    Dgs59 and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  10. #10
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Try to say it was a spider bite or something.
    They are not that silly to believe it.
    You injected B12. Thatís what I used. I even brought the B12 with me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,249
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    They are not that silly to believe it.
    You injected B12. That’s what I used. I even brought the B12 with me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I used the "I think it was a spider bite" story when my leg swelled up from some of that Power-Trip gear I used. I'm pretty sure they knew I was full of shit,but I never got in any trouble.

  12. #12
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I used the "I think it was a spider bite" story when my leg swelled up from some of that Power-Trip gear I used. I'm pretty sure they knew I was full of shit,but I never got in any trouble.
    You wonít get in trouble however it makes it a little easier to determine what caused it. I do t think spiders cause infection. They knew where to start with me- infection.
    I do not divulge that I use AAS either because then it is in your medical record and they have a fallback if they do t know what caused something. ď it was caused by steroids ď. Not sure of the implications of the insurance knowing- and I donít wan to find out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    I mostly agree with Charger here.
    A good lie is oftentime the closest to the truth.
    You want to be properly accessed and treated so don't lie about the injection.... just lie about what you injected.

    However, I slightly disagree with Charger in that...
    when my duaghter was about 7yrs old she got a staph infection... they think it was from a bug bite.... (could've been a spider, no cameras were recording at the time....)
    Dgs59 and Rainshaker like this.

  14. #14
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    333
    I will be so scared to stab this to be honest even if I had antibiotics on hands, it sucks but get it checked.

  15. #15
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,801
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I mostly agree with Charger here.
    A good lie is oftentime the closest to the truth.
    You want to be properly accessed and treated so don't lie about the injection.... just lie about what you injected.

    However, I slightly disagree with Charger in that...
    when my duaghter was about 7yrs old she got a staph infection... they think it was from a bug bite.... (could've been a spider, no cameras were recording at the time....)
    Ok- I didnít know that..... but then again I am more familiar with poisonous bugs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,249
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You won’t get in trouble however it makes it a little easier to determine what caused it. I do t think spiders cause infection. They knew where to start with me- infection.
    I do not divulge that I use AAS either because then it is in your medical record and they have a fallback if they do t know what caused something. “ it was caused by steroids “. Not sure of the implications of the insurance knowing- and I don’t wan to find out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spiders can carry infection just like any other bug that bites. They all looked at me funny for the explanation, but didn't say it was steroid related

  17. #17
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Spiders can carry infection just like any other bug that bites. They all looked at me funny for the explanation, but didn't say it was steroid related
    You could say it was a radioactive spider too. That covers the muscle mass without having to explain PEDs. Pretty much everyone has seen spider man I’d imagine

  18. #18
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,249
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    You could say it was a radioactive spider too. That covers the muscle mass without having to explain PEDs. Pretty much everyone has seen spider man I’d imagine
    I hope you don't mean Tobey Maguire.
    Gallowmere and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  19. #19
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    Stab it and suck it out witth syringe when it gets itchy

  20. #20
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    You might die but you also might succeed like I did and save a trip to doctor.

  21. #21
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,801
    The Dr drew a sample from my abscesses. There was no fucking way in hell that I could have done that. It fucking hurt. I came close to hitting the Dr. A


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #22
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The Dr drew a sample from my abscesses. There was no fucking way in hell that I could have done that. It fucking hurt. I came close to hitting the Dr. A


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You didn't have a sterile abscess you had an infection
    Gallowmere likes this.

  23. #23
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,952

    Sterile Fucking Abscess

    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    You didn't have a sterile abscess you had an infection
    Thatís where a lot of people get it fucked up, due to all of the stupid ass pictures theyíve seen online. Motherfuckers are looking at pictures of gangrene and severe staph infections being labeled as ďsterile abscess treatmentĒ. Theyíre nothing even remotely alike.
    The road likes this.

  24. #24
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    You didn't have a sterile abscess you had an infection
    When i had mine it wasnt even painful. I would have never known i had it if i didnt aspirate during an injection. Left the site alone for a few weeks and it was fine.

  25. #25
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    That’s where a lot of people get it fucked up, due to all of the stupid ass pictures they’ve seen online. Motherfuckers are looking at pictures of gangrene and severe staph infections being labeled as “sterile abscess treatment”. They’re nothing even remotely alike.
    Most people have had an abscess.
    Just an itchy irritated lump etc.

    Musclescience made the best thread I ever saw on discernation between sterile abscess, pip, and infection.

  26. #26
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    My sterile abscess hurt. It was very painful.

    Then it swelled to the point I felt it would explode and started itching like holy hell.

    I stabbed it with a big needle because it felt like it would be a relief. I was right.

    Once I suctioned the fluid out it was gone.
    No more itch or pain.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  27. #27
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,952
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    My sterile abscess hurt. It was very painful.

    Then it swelled to the point I felt it would explode and started itching like holy hell.

    I stabbed it with a big needle because it felt like it would be a relief. I was right.

    Once I suctioned the fluid out it was gone.
    No more itch or pain.
    From what I can tell, how uncomfortable it is feels entirely different, depending upon the cause. When itís puked gear, it depends entirely upon how your skin reacts to it. If itís something like a chunk of the stopper pissing your body off, it appears to be very different.
    If I remember correctly, when you had yours, you were having to use bigger pins because it was suspensions. Iím almost willing to bet you accidentally picked up and injected some of the stopper and the subsequently pulled it out when you drained.

  28. #28
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    I’ve had bumps and some pretty nasty pip before from using crashed gear that I didn’t quite heat up enough or shake enough or whatever to get it all back in the solution. Goes away on it’s own after a week or so, but daaaamn.

  29. #29
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,967
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thankfully it has gone down on its own. Took some ibuprofens & crossed my fingers - it’s down quite a bit


    Seriously no clue where she came from - felt like it was trying to surface, it didn’t seem 1” down like the shot was


    Well, that solves that - fuck eod shots. . . The hilarious part is that I’m supposed to have 2 of these. I did the first on a Friday - 2nd was due on Sunday - I seriously decided eod is just no longer for me & skipped the shot - the 1st still seemed like pip. Next day, I have an eye ball on my left shoulder - Tuesday it was even bigger


    So yeah, fucking luck


    We already talked about getting me in with my surgeon butcher - oh, man - I wasn’t looking forward to that


    But, I’m still not 100% in the clear - I heard enough about how they can just pool & lay dormant - so far, so good
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 06-14-2020 at 02:42 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  30. #30
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,262
    Good to hear man. I just had some sustanon I was using up and it would give me lumps so bad I almost just tossed it but I just rotated spots and eventually got through it. I do find when I get those lumps or swelling whatever you call it massaging the area real hard even though it hurts helps the swelling go down much faster

  31. #31
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,952
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Thankfully it has gone down on its own. Took some ibuprofens & crossed my fingers - itís down quite a bit


    Seriously no clue where she came from - felt like it was trying to surface, it didnít seem 1Ē down like the shot was


    Well, that solves that - fuck eod shots. . . The hilarious part is that Iím supposed to have 2 of these. I did the first on a Friday - 2nd was due on Sunday - I seriously decided eod is just no longer for me & skipped the shot - the 1st still seemed like pip. Next day, I have an eye ball on my left shoulder - Tuesday it was even bigger


    So yeah, fucking luck


    We already talked about getting me in with my surgeon butcher - oh, man - I wasnít looking forward to that


    But, Iím still not 100% in the clear - I heard enough about how they can just pool & lay dormant - so far, so good
    Sounds like you probably have exactly what I was describing. It happens sometimes. For whatever reason, my delts never did it at 0.5ml, but as soon as I tried to put 0.7 in, the oil puked out and got hung in the fascia. I could tell it was doing that, as the lump was a few inches down the delt from where I actually pinned, at the insertion.
    It took about a week and a day to completely dissipate.

  32. #32
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,171
    I have the same thing now on my right delt. It’s been like this for almost a week and doesn’t seem to be getting worse or better. Same gear, same protocol, always disinfect the vials and the skin. Always run hot water over the loaded syringe before pinning. Just bad luck I guess.

  33. #33
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,967
    Blog Entries
    2
    Water over syringe?! - might as well b junky status, lol. . . . I just roll it over a Bic till it's fairly warm


    So far, again - so good. . . . Seems real small now. I haven't been working out shoulders either - and, after all the shots - I thought I seen em all. . . . Weird ass fucker, straight separated the muscle layers < ewwwww



    But, yeah - no more EOD for me. . . Just not feeling it any more at all. That was 1.5ml, I use to take 1.5+ in each shoulder, 2 at a time. . . Then 1.5" in my tris x2, did my pecs a few times 2 at a time


    One im shot per week is right on the spot - reminds me that I'm still juiced & it isn't a pain in the ass

  34. #34
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Good to hear man. I just had some sustanon I was using up and it would give me lumps so bad I almost just tossed it but I just rotated spots and eventually got through it. I do find when I get those lumps or swelling whatever you call it massaging the area real hard even though it hurts helps the swelling go down much faster
    If the abscess is infected, doing this could spread the infection into the blood and cause sepsis and other issues.

  35. #35
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Water over syringe?! - might as well b junky status, lol. . . . I just roll it over a Bic till it's fairly warm


    So far, again - so good. . . . Seems real small now. I haven't been working out shoulders either - and, after all the shots - I thought I seen em all. . . . Weird ass fucker, straight separated the muscle layers < ewwwww



    But, yeah - no more EOD for me. . . Just not feeling it any more at all. That was 1.5ml, I use to take 1.5+ in each shoulder, 2 at a time. . . Then 1.5" in my tris x2, did my pecs a few times 2 at a time


    One im shot per week is right on the spot - reminds me that I'm still juiced & it isn't a pain in the ass
    Did you take the antibiotics? Mine is still a painful hard lump up a week later. Not red and no fever, but have been kind of tired.

  36. #36
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Did you take the antibiotics? Mine is still a painful hard lump up a week later. Not red and no fever, but have been kind of tired.
    Iwith my infection, I wanted to sleep almost all the time out of work. It wasnít kind of tired.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  37. #37
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,967
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Did you take the antibiotics?

    Negative, just gave it time

    I was going to start 500mg Amoxils - but, apparently it wasn’t the antibiotic for this

  38. #38
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If the abscess is infected, doing this could spread the infection into the blood and cause sepsis and other issues.
    Mine clearly wasnít. You would know if itís infected cause it would be getting worse. I wasnít referring to doing that to an abscess. Only if the swelling was from something else

  39. #39
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Negative, just gave it time

    I was going to start 500mg Amoxils - but, apparently it wasn’t the antibiotic for this
    Mine finally reduced half in size and is not painful at all now. All in all about 9 days of pain and swelling. At least it forced me to start pinning glutes, as I was doing only delts for the past 2 cycles.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Mine clearly wasn’t. You would know if it’s infected cause it would be getting worse. I wasn’t referring to doing that to an abscess. Only if the swelling was from something else
    Yeah I know, I was just saying that in case others read and decide to massage it, when they could have an infection they don't know about.

  40. #40
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Iwith my infection, I wanted to sleep almost all the time out of work. It wasn’t kind of tired.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vaginer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •