Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Sterile Fucking Abscess

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Sterile Fucking Abscess

Son of a bitch - got this bitch growing on my left delt. Wtf - no idea y. . . Same gear I was on & the mast I added < crystal clear juice that I have previously ran. But, it is a new vial + super clean skin Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D4E09F2-A502-4D47-9E7D-81A21C752932.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	627.4 KB 
ID:	179154surface

What’s the best way to hit this rat bastard? It’s not hot yet - but, it’s been growing & now it’s starting to ache

I can hit this bitch with a 18ga & just jump on antibiotics right? Or - should I go in?

I swear - this year can go suck it
    Dgs59 likes this.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Do you have any antibiotics on hand? It's probsbly a form of Staph, so Doxycycline & Bactrim DS would be on the agenda. Both twice a day for 10-14 days.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Do you have any antibiotics on hand? It's probsbly a form of Staph, so Doxycycline & Bactrim DS would be on the agenda. Both twice a day for 10-14 days.

I have amoxil 500’s on hand

So, leave it & just jump on the antibiotics?

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Amoxicillin most likely won't touch it. I don't know if I would open up that bad-boy before I had the proper oral antibiotics imo.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I have amoxil 500’s on hand

So, leave it & just jump on the antibiotics?
    If it isn't hot and you're not fevering, I wouldn't lance it. Opening it up might make things worse. Try the antibiotics, but if it gets worse you might have to bite the bullet and go to urgent care.
    Dgs59 and SampsonandDelilah like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If it isn't hot and you're not fevering, I wouldn't lance it. Opening it up might make things worse. Try the antibiotics, but if it gets worse you might have to bite the bullet and go to urgent care.
    Been there, done that. If it is too big, they need to remove it surgically. I had two removed about 4 months ago. Not fun. I went for two weeks straight of just sleeping because I was tired all the time.
    You do not want the infection getting into the muscle, joints or bone. Then your fucked.
    If it’s just sore I would probably try riding it out. It may just be PIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dgs59 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Mother Fucker

Seriously, I have no clue where this rat bastard came from

It's the 1st of its kind. . . It's been filling up for almost a week now. . . . I'll go in tomorrow - It feels like a small pool of liquid, somewhat similar to my one tit when I had my gyno removed

Fuck hole!
    Honkey_Kong and Dgs59 like this.

Mother Fucker

Seriously, I have no clue where this rat bastard came from

It's the 1st of its kind. . . It's been filling up for almost a week now. . . . I'll go in tomorrow - It feels like a small pool of liquid, somewhat similar to my one tit when I had my gyno removed

Fuck hole!
    Try to say it was a spider bite or something.

Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Step one: chill the fuck out.
    Step two: assess. Is it in the muscle or under the skin?
    I’ve had these a few times before, where the muscle just decides to puke the oil out and it ends up trapped at the spot where the fascia ends as the muscle ties into the insertion.
    If it is truly sterile, there’s no infection, and what I found works is just applying heat regularly and very lightly massaging it to assist with absorption. Go stabbing it and you may introduce pathogens.
    How big was the total injection for that muscle?
    Dgs59 and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Try to say it was a spider bite or something.
    They are not that silly to believe it.
    You injected B12. That’s what I used. I even brought the B12 with me.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    They are not that silly to believe it.
    You injected B12. That’s what I used. I even brought the B12 with me.

I used the "I think it was a spider bite" story when my leg swelled up from some of that Power-Trip gear I used. I'm pretty sure they knew I was full of shit,but I never got in any trouble.

I used the "I think it was a spider bite" story when my leg swelled up from some of that Power-Trip gear I used. I'm pretty sure they knew I was full of shit,but I never got in any trouble.
    You won’t get in trouble however it makes it a little easier to determine what caused it. I do t think spiders cause infection. They knew where to start with me- infection.
    I do not divulge that I use AAS either because then it is in your medical record and they have a fallback if they do t know what caused something. “ it was caused by steroids “. Not sure of the implications of the insurance knowing- and I don’t wan to find out.

I mostly agree with Charger here.
    A good lie is oftentime the closest to the truth.
    You want to be properly accessed and treated so don't lie about the injection.... just lie about what you injected.

However, I slightly disagree with Charger in that...
    when my duaghter was about 7yrs old she got a staph infection... they think it was from a bug bite.... (could've been a spider, no cameras were recording at the time....)
    Dgs59 and Rainshaker like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    I will be so scared to stab this to be honest even if I had antibiotics on hands, it sucks but get it checked.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I mostly agree with Charger here.
    A good lie is oftentime the closest to the truth.
    You want to be properly accessed and treated so don't lie about the injection.... just lie about what you injected.

However, I slightly disagree with Charger in that...
    when my duaghter was about 7yrs old she got a staph infection... they think it was from a bug bite.... (could've been a spider, no cameras were recording at the time....)
    Ok- I didn’t know that..... but then again I am more familiar with poisonous bugs.

You won’t get in trouble however it makes it a little easier to determine what caused it. I do t think spiders cause infection. They knew where to start with me- infection.
    I do not divulge that I use AAS either because then it is in your medical record and they have a fallback if they do t know what caused something. “ it was caused by steroids “. Not sure of the implications of the insurance knowing- and I don’t wan to find out.

Spiders can carry infection just like any other bug that bites. They all looked at me funny for the explanation, but didn't say it was steroid related

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Spiders can carry infection just like any other bug that bites. They all looked at me funny for the explanation, but didn't say it was steroid related
    You could say it was a radioactive spider too. That covers the muscle mass without having to explain PEDs. Pretty much everyone has seen spider man I’d imagine

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    You could say it was a radioactive spider too. That covers the muscle mass without having to explain PEDs. Pretty much everyone has seen spider man I’d imagine
    I hope you don't mean Tobey Maguire.
    Gallowmere and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Stab it and suck it out witth syringe when it gets itchy

You might die but you also might succeed like I did and save a trip to doctor.

The Dr drew a sample from my abscesses. There was no fucking way in hell that I could have done that. It fucking hurt. I came close to hitting the Dr. A

The Dr drew a sample from my abscesses. There was no fucking way in hell that I could have done that. It fucking hurt. I came close to hitting the Dr. A

You didn't have a sterile abscess you had an infection
    Gallowmere likes this.

Sterile Fucking Abscess

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    That’s where a lot of people get it fucked up, due to all of the stupid ass pictures they’ve seen online. Motherfuckers are looking at pictures of gangrene and severe staph infections being labeled as “sterile abscess treatment”. They’re nothing even remotely alike.
    The road likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When i had mine it wasnt even painful. I would have never known i had it if i didnt aspirate during an injection. Left the site alone for a few weeks and it was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    That’s where a lot of people get it fucked up, due to all of the stupid ass pictures they’ve seen online. Motherfuckers are looking at pictures of gangrene and severe staph infections being labeled as “sterile abscess treatment”. They’re nothing even remotely alike.
    Most people have had an abscess.
    Just an itchy irritated lump etc.

Musclescience made the best thread I ever saw on discernation between sterile abscess, pip, and infection.

My sterile abscess hurt. It was very painful.

Then it swelled to the point I felt it would explode and started itching like holy hell.

I stabbed it with a big needle because it felt like it would be a relief. I was right.

Once I suctioned the fluid out it was gone.
    No more itch or pain.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

My sterile abscess hurt. It was very painful.

Then it swelled to the point I felt it would explode and started itching like holy hell.

I stabbed it with a big needle because it felt like it would be a relief. I was right.

Once I suctioned the fluid out it was gone.
    No more itch or pain.
    From what I can tell, how uncomfortable it is feels entirely different, depending upon the cause. When it’s puked gear, it depends entirely upon how your skin reacts to it. If it’s something like a chunk of the stopper pissing your body off, it appears to be very different.
    If I remember correctly, when you had yours, you were having to use bigger pins because it was suspensions. I’m almost willing to bet you accidentally picked up and injected some of the stopper and the subsequently pulled it out when you drained.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I’ve had bumps and some pretty nasty pip before from using crashed gear that I didn’t quite heat up enough or shake enough or whatever to get it all back in the solution. Goes away on it’s own after a week or so, but daaaamn.

Blog Entries
    Thankfully it has gone down on its own. Took some ibuprofens & crossed my fingers - it’s down quite a bit

Seriously no clue where she came from - felt like it was trying to surface, it didn’t seem 1” down like the shot was

Well, that solves that - fuck eod shots. . . The hilarious part is that I’m supposed to have 2 of these. I did the first on a Friday - 2nd was due on Sunday - I seriously decided eod is just no longer for me & skipped the shot - the 1st still seemed like pip. Next day, I have an eye ball on my left shoulder - Tuesday it was even bigger

So yeah, fucking luck

We already talked about getting me in with my surgeon butcher - oh, man - I wasn’t looking forward to that

But, I’m still not 100% in the clear - I heard enough about how they can just pool & lay dormant - so far, so good
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 06-14-2020 at 02:42 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Good to hear man. I just had some sustanon I was using up and it would give me lumps so bad I almost just tossed it but I just rotated spots and eventually got through it. I do find when I get those lumps or swelling whatever you call it massaging the area real hard even though it hurts helps the swelling go down much faster

Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Thankfully it has gone down on its own. Took some ibuprofens & crossed my fingers - it’s down quite a bit

Seriously no clue where she came from - felt like it was trying to surface, it didn’t seem 1” down like the shot was

Well, that solves that - fuck eod shots. . . The hilarious part is that I’m supposed to have 2 of these. I did the first on a Friday - 2nd was due on Sunday - I seriously decided eod is just no longer for me & skipped the shot - the 1st still seemed like pip. Next day, I have an eye ball on my left shoulder - Tuesday it was even bigger

So yeah, fucking luck

We already talked about getting me in with my surgeon butcher - oh, man - I wasn’t looking forward to that

But, I’m still not 100% in the clear - I heard enough about how they can just pool & lay dormant - so far, so good
    Sounds like you probably have exactly what I was describing. It happens sometimes. For whatever reason, my delts never did it at 0.5ml, but as soon as I tried to put 0.7 in, the oil puked out and got hung in the fascia. I could tell it was doing that, as the lump was a few inches down the delt from where I actually pinned, at the insertion.
    It took about a week and a day to completely dissipate.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the same thing now on my right delt. It’s been like this for almost a week and doesn’t seem to be getting worse or better. Same gear, same protocol, always disinfect the vials and the skin. Always run hot water over the loaded syringe before pinning. Just bad luck I guess.

Blog Entries
    Water over syringe?! - might as well b junky status, lol. . . . I just roll it over a Bic till it's fairly warm

So far, again - so good. . . . Seems real small now. I haven't been working out shoulders either - and, after all the shots - I thought I seen em all. . . . Weird ass fucker, straight separated the muscle layers < ewwwww

But, yeah - no more EOD for me. . . Just not feeling it any more at all. That was 1.5ml, I use to take 1.5+ in each shoulder, 2 at a time. . . Then 1.5" in my tris x2, did my pecs a few times 2 at a time

One im shot per week is right on the spot - reminds me that I'm still juiced & it isn't a pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Good to hear man. I just had some sustanon I was using up and it would give me lumps so bad I almost just tossed it but I just rotated spots and eventually got through it. I do find when I get those lumps or swelling whatever you call it massaging the area real hard even though it hurts helps the swelling go down much faster
    If the abscess is infected, doing this could spread the infection into the blood and cause sepsis and other issues.

Water over syringe?! - might as well b junky status, lol. . . . I just roll it over a Bic till it's fairly warm

So far, again - so good. . . . Seems real small now. I haven't been working out shoulders either - and, after all the shots - I thought I seen em all. . . . Weird ass fucker, straight separated the muscle layers < ewwwww

But, yeah - no more EOD for me. . . Just not feeling it any more at all. That was 1.5ml, I use to take 1.5+ in each shoulder, 2 at a time. . . Then 1.5" in my tris x2, did my pecs a few times 2 at a time

One im shot per week is right on the spot - reminds me that I'm still juiced & it isn't a pain in the ass
    Did you take the antibiotics? Mine is still a painful hard lump up a week later. Not red and no fever, but have been kind of tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Did you take the antibiotics? Mine is still a painful hard lump up a week later. Not red and no fever, but have been kind of tired.
    Iwith my infection, I wanted to sleep almost all the time out of work. It wasn’t kind of tired.

Test Monsterone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Did you take the antibiotics?

Negative, just gave it time

I was going to start 500mg Amoxils - but, apparently it wasn’t the antibiotic for this

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If the abscess is infected, doing this could spread the infection into the blood and cause sepsis and other issues.
    Mine clearly wasn’t. You would know if it’s infected cause it would be getting worse. I wasn’t referring to doing that to an abscess. Only if the swelling was from something else

Negative, just gave it time

I was going to start 500mg Amoxils - but, apparently it wasn’t the antibiotic for this
    Mine finally reduced half in size and is not painful at all now. All in all about 9 days of pain and swelling. At least it forced me to start pinning glutes, as I was doing only delts for the past 2 cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Mine clearly wasn’t. You would know if it’s infected cause it would be getting worse. I wasn’t referring to doing that to an abscess. Only if the swelling was from something else
    Yeah I know, I was just saying that in case others read and decide to massage it, when they could have an infection they don't know about.

Iwith my infection, I wanted to sleep almost all the time out of work. It wasn’t kind of tired.

Vaginer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information