Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By slfmade

Thread: Cut cycle short or just continue test only

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Cut cycle short or just continue test only

So was doing test 500 mast 125 eod and var at 60 mgs. Loved it looking great and hard. Felt great. Just finished week 6 so the var is done but was going to continue test and mast for another 6 weeks. However the mast made my hair real thin. No real shedding but def impacted the thickness of my hair so I dropped the mast. Should I continue on 500 mg test for the next 6 weeks or drop back down to cruise dose.

I really miss the hard look and feeling anything else I can add. Don't get that feeling on just test.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    No shit, huh - same here, I never get that “hard” feel with just test

I’d give mast a break - I ran way too much of that shit way too long

Even with a higher dose of test, I never seen real hardness or great results - aside from my first cycle

It’s kinda why I bounce through different types of gear + test
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Fireguy1990 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    No shit, huh - same here, I never get that “hard” feel with just test

I’d give mast a break - I ran way too much of that shit way too long

Even with a higher dose of test, I never seen real hardness or great results - aside from my first cycle

It’s kinda why I bounce through different types of gear + test
    How do you guys react running test only at higher doses after being on for so long?
    Last edited by Fireguy1990; 08-30-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yea it sucks miss looking at veins everywhere. Worth keeping the test at 500 or just dropping to cruise dose

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lowering e2 can give you that dry look though I wouldn't recommend it unless E2 is actually elevated. I'd just stay on 500mg test for the remainder of the cycle and keep Estradiol in check

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Lowering e2 can give you that dry look though I wouldn't recommend it unless E2 is actually elevated. I'd just stay on 500mg test for the remainder of the cycle and keep Estradiol in check
    So was using 6.25 mg of exemestane on pin days of test. You think I need to up that now that I dropped the mast? Wish I could take a low dose mast with it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    How do you guys react running test only at higher doses after being on for so long?
    I thought I replied to this

But, like shit - test is just maintenance. . . Hardness comes from other compounds.

On a gram of test I just get strong & watery - unless I drop my estro - then, my dick stops working < so that’s not really good for shit

I like low test(200-300mg a week) + Winni or Var - I ran tren & mast almost year round. But, injection frequency & age got me - so, no more Of that for me

Running estro higher does feel better too - I pulled all of my xTane when I went bellow 300mg a week

But, for a dry look - well, feeling great & looking great don’t really coincide

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I thought I replied to this

But, like shit - test is just maintenance. . . Hardness comes from other compounds.

On a gram of test I just get strong & watery - unless I drop my estro - then, my dick stops working < so that’s not really good for shit

I like low test(200-300mg a week) + Winni or Var - I ran tren & mast almost year round. But, injection frequency & age got me - so, no more Of that for me

Running estro higher does feel better too - I pulled all of my xTane when I went bellow 300mg a week

But, for a dry look - well, feeling great & looking great don’t really coincide
    Yea sucks feel like I already shrunk after a week feel like my muscles aren't constantly pumped anymore haha.

Don't want to be a bloaty mess but never ran just test at 500 since my first cycle

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Take creatine. I remember always being pumped way before steroids , on just creatine. I’m a hyper responder to creatine, though.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    You could up ur test to like 750 or 800mg and finish the cycle that way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Take creatine. I remember always being pumped way before steroids, on just creatine. I’m a hyper responder to creatine, though.

Creatine?! Seriously

Lol

I never got shit before roids - I tried too. Nothing changed - but, I was already at mid 300 total test - after getting on, I just blew up & everything changed
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Take creatine. I remember always being pumped way before steroids, on just creatine. I’m a hyper responder to creatine, though.
    I never actually saw myself being any more "pumped" from creatine than off. I will say though, I could do an extra rep or two on it in my sets. That's probably just a placebo-effect, but I don't care. If it tricks my mind in to willing a little extra, that's good enough for me.

Blog Entries
    Always take my creatine haha.

Thinking of adding the mast back in but maybe lower dose. Whats the lowest dose that would be beneficial even for an ai property

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah, sure. I'm going to start telling people that too. "I'm not on gear, I'm just a hyper responder to creatine" haha. As for blowing up...yeah, you blow up - with water. It's pretty common to gain about 5lbs of water just in the "loading" week, if you buy into the loading week bullshit. I can't do creatine anymore, I take on so much water and look and feel bloated. Maybe I am a hyper-responder. All I know is that I hate it and think it's a waste. And I don't want to hear any of this to each his own bullshit. Creatine sucks! I'm right and you're wrong. haha Just kidding bud. Do whatever butters your muffin.
    Honkey_Kong and ghettoboyd like this.

Blog Entries
    Not really shed but hair just becomes thinner.
    So I dropped the mast about a week ago would it be bad to pick it up again at a lower dose or just stick with test to finish out. Would that be too much fluctuating?

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Yeah, sure. I'm going to start telling people that too. "I'm not on gear, I'm just a hyper responder to creatine" haha. As for blowing up...yeah, you blow up - with water. It's pretty common to gain about 5lbs of water just in the "loading" week, if you buy into the loading week bullshit. I can't do creatine anymore, I take on so much water and look and feel bloated. Maybe I am a hyper-responder. All I know is that I hate it and think it's a waste. And I don't want to hear any of this to each his own bullshit. Creatine sucks! I'm right and you're wrong. haha Just kidding bud. Do whatever butters your muffin.
    I actually had people come up to me and ask me what gear I'm taking on just creatine when I was in my early 20s. I put on about 10-15 pounds on some creatine... but now looking back, maybe they spiked it with something cause it was too crazy to be just creatine. This is stuff you could get at GNC around 2009-2010. I actually just started adding some creatine I had to my protein shakes since I got off my cycle and I'm hoping I don't get bloated like you mention. I bloat easily also.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Not really shed but hair just becomes thinner.
    So I dropped the mast about a week ago would it be bad to pick it up again at a lower dose or just stick with test to finish out. Would that be too much fluctuating?
    If it's thinning, it's shedding bro bro. I've never taken masteron because of this. Even just test makes my hair thin. I'm now on a bunch of protocols trying to keep and improve the thickness of my hair, including dermarolling/microneedling (Dr. Pen), minoxidil, biotin shampoo, finasteride, etc.

Blog Entries
    I actually had people come up to me and ask me what gear I'm taking on just creatine when I was in my early 20s. I put on about 10-15 pounds on some creatine... but now looking back, maybe they spiked it with something cause it was too crazy to be just creatine. This is stuff you could get at GNC around 2009-2010. I actually just started adding some creatine I had to my protein shakes since I got off my cycle and I'm hoping I don't get bloated like you mention. I bloat easily also.

If it's thinning, it's shedding bro bro. I've never taken masteron because of this. Even just test makes my hair thin. I'm now on a bunch of protocols trying to keep and improve the thickness of my hair, including dermarolling/microneedling (Dr. Pen), minoxidil, biotin shampoo, finasteride, etc.
    Gotcha man. Noticed the last few weeks on mast my scalp started getting super itchy. Is that from the dht ? That's why I dropped it

Blog Entries
    Also what if I lower my test to like 150 or 200 and run mast at like 200-400 would that help with the hair loss ?

Gotcha man. Noticed the last few weeks on mast my scalp started getting super itchy. Is that from the dht ? That's why I dropped it
    Might be, but I don’t think that’s common. I had that happen from the minoxidil drops that were irritating my scalp.

Also what if I lower my test to like 150 or 200 and run mast at like 200-400 would that help with the hair loss ?
    Masteron is the main problem, but of course if you run lower doses of anything the sides will be lower. Keep cycles short, maybe use short esters, and attack hair loss from all angles, especially during the cycle.

Thread Information