Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: What to do now? Erectile dysfunction bloodwork. Please help.

  1. #1
    manveer1's Avatar
    manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    219

    What to do now? Erectile dysfunction bloodwork. Please help.

    Hi All,

    I posted before and was told I needed more detailed bloodwork, so I went away and got them. So my last cycle was 4 years ago (Anavar ), i'm 29. I have always seemed to suffer with ED since taking steroids and stopped taking steroids because of it; whether it dying inside her or not being hard enough to go in. This is destroying every relationship I have and ruining my life now so please help if you can .

    My questions are:
    1) How do my bloods seem can anyone analyse them a bit, they seem like the problem here I think?
    2) Will a pct help? Or any other drugs?
    2) Who do I need to see now, an Endocrinologist?

    Im UK based so think I would have to go through my GP they put me through to erection specialist but all they do is give you some viagra, cialis etc which can sometimes but doesn't help my root problem. Or is there any private clinics or USA specialist phone appointments I can do?

    The number on the right is what they would class as normal.
    Follicile-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    FSH 2 IU/L (2-12)

    Lutenising Hormone (LH)
    LH 3 IU/L (2-9)

    Prolactin (PRL)
    Prolactin 227 mU/L < 401

    Serum oestradiol level = 165 pmol/L (50.00 - 218.oopmol/L)

    Sex Hormone Binding Glob. (SHB)
    14.8 nmol/L (14.0-48.0)

    Testosternone (TES)
    Testosterone 11.5nmol/L (8.6-29.0)


    I do have slightly high cholesterol as well. However my weight is fine 172lbs (12 stone 2) and 1.85 metres tall (6 foot 1). Thanks.
    Last edited by manveer1; 09-02-2020 at 07:03 AM.

  2. #2
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,206
    Bro Iíve been taking sexual enhancement pills since I was 20. Never took steroids until I was 32. Why are you against taking these meds if they will help you? I never trust my own dick to work right, especially before sex with a new girl. If you have had even one bad experience, you will feel anxious that it will happen again, and the anxiety itself will lead you to the same problems.

    I only stop taking the pills after Iím already comfortable with the girl and she knows I can handle business. My dick isnít as hard then but it will still work.

    Donít torture yourself and grab some viagra, or something like it (many ďherbalĒ supplements have sildenafil as the active ingredient but they donít list it because it is illegal for them to sell it).

    Your LH/FSH is pretty low, and so is your test, but trust me, even if you had the testosterone of a bull, it still wouldnít make a difference in your erection quality. For me, getting on steroids did nothing to my erection quality.

  3. #3
    manveer1's Avatar
    manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    219
    I take Cialis and Viagra, they dont always work for me mate. Last few times (different girls) they did not work and could not have full sex.

  4. #4
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,378
    Hormonally: Need to see your DHT and E2 levels as well.
    E2 will have less effect on function, unless itís just fuck off out of hand, but DHT is the primary driver behind whether or not your hammer can swing.

    Physically: How does your blood pressure tend to run?

  5. #5
    manveer1's Avatar
    manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Hormonally: Need to see your DHT and E2 levels as well.
    E2 will have less effect on function, unless it’s just fuck off out of hand, but DHT is the primary driver behind whether or not your hammer can swing.

    Physically: How does your blood pressure tend to run?
    I just added Serum oestradiol level = 165 pmol/L (50.00 - 218.oopmol/L) to my original post. Thats what I had done a few weeks ago.

  6. #6
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    I just added Serum oestradiol level = 165 pmol/L (50.00 - 218.oopmol/L) to my original post. Thats what I had done a few weeks ago.
    Thatís nowhere near problematic in either direction. I figure DHT is likely your culprit, though itís all spitballing at this point.
    Dgs59 likes this.

  7. #7
    gjoney_b's Avatar
    gjoney_b is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    41
    Try combining Viagra, Beetlejuice and a glass of red wine with some pump booster Lmao so much vasodilation My dick gets so hot the women notice it inside their pussy steaming lol I have to cool it down after

    It could be your mind homie, you’re too anxious maybe take a few puffpuff just before sex to calm you down

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,683
    if you are always waking up with rock hard boners then...
    it is a mental issue
    Gallowmere and Dgs59 like this.

  9. #9
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    I take Cialis and Viagra, they dont always work for me mate. Last few times (different girls) they did not work and could not have full sex.
    Yep, they could be hit or miss sometimes, if you are taking them for longer you probably building the tolerance

  10. #10
    manveer1's Avatar
    manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    219
    Just an update:
    So after 1 month of Clomiphene 25mg every other day (prescribed by TRT specialist) my results are as follows:

    Below are the results I received today, which I did after exactly 1 month of Clomiphene:
    Lutenising Hormone (LH) = 6 iu/L (4 weeks ago this was 3iu/L)
    Serum oestradiol level = 224pmol/L (4 weeks ago this was 165 pmol/L)
    Serum Testosterone = 21.4nmol/L (4 weeks ago this was 11.5nmol/L)

    Erections are a lot worse and weaker which I assume is from my now high Serum Oestradiol levels (however I am finally getting morning erections once or twice a week which I have not experienced in a very long time) I have emailed my specialist the results and will see what he recommends now.
    I am starting Cialis 2.5mg a day tomorrow as per specialists advice (both Endocrinologist and Testosterone specialist have told me to start this).

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,683
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL....

    on 6/11th you said....
    "However I always wake up with rock solid hard ons..."
    https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...ease-help.html
    post#1

    now you say...
    "however I am finally getting morning erections once or twice a week which I have not experienced in a very long time"
    post#10 in this thread

    I have no advice for you.

    BTW: he edited his post today taking out the rock solid hard ons...
    notice post #1 above versus post #1 in the link I posted
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 09-02-2020 at 07:15 AM.

  12. #12
    manveer1's Avatar
    manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    219
    Chill brother thank you for the help so far and yes thats right I did edit but I am not a Troll I will explain - basically my specialist and I worked out that i was only getting morning erections when i was sleeping with my partner. He told me to monitor this and he was proved correct. Sleeping next to her (she is damn hot lol) I get them every morning as she tends to jump on me ha (but due to my issues we cant have sex). However when I am not sleeping with her I never get morning erections and have not for a long time (until now 4 weeks into Clomiphene I am starting to get them when sleeping on my own once or twice a week on average).

  13. #13
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    Chill brother thank you for the help so far and yes thats right I did edit but I am not a Troll I will explain - basically my specialist and I worked out that i was only getting morning erections when i was sleeping with my partner. He told me to monitor this and he was proved correct. Sleeping next to her (she is damn hot lol) I get them every morning as she tends to jump on me ha (but due to my issues we cant have sex). However when I am not sleeping with her I never get morning erections and have not for a long time (until now 4 weeks into Clomiphene I am starting to get them when sleeping on my own once or twice a week on average).
    When I'm around my girl (especially when kissing, hugging, groping), my junk is fuller even when flaccid. If your dick works sometimes, then it works. It's definitely an anxiety issue. If you're like me, though, caffeine/stress/stimulants make it not work very well. Stay away from caffeine because it constricts peripheral blood vessels, which your dick is made of.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If your dick works sometimes, then it works. It's definitely an anxiety issue.
    ^^^^this^^^^^

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •