Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: How do you REALLY know if you're estrogen sensitive?

Mula is offline Junior Member

How do you REALLY know if you're estrogen sensitive?

Ok so as the title states: How do you REALLY know if you're estrogen sensitive?

Reason why i'm asking this is because i don't wanna have gyno sides from cycles.

I'm very interested in Tren but from what i've read it might be a huge mistake for estrogen sensitive people.

I've always been paranoid about me being estrogen senstive but it might be just a freaking a paranoid thought.

I've smoked a lot of weed in my life and now that i've quit i've seen less man boobs although i still have a dominant chest IMO.

Might be from all the heavy bench pressing though. Also i've noticed that my body likes to store a lot of fat in my pecs and my upper legs. In fact it stores the most of its fat there.

Question is still how do i know if i'm really freaking estrogen sensitive?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ran any other steroids in the past? That's how you would know. Gyno is one thing, but most people don't get gyno. I mainly notice water retention in my face, hands, and sometimes legs. I also used a lot of weed, and I also get the puffy chest phenomenon. I, too, have noticed the puffiness reduces when I smoke less.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mula View Post
    Ok so as the title states: How do you REALLY know if you're estrogen sensitive?

Reason why i'm asking this is because i don't wanna have gyno sides from cycles.

I'm very interested in Tren but from what i've read it might be a huge mistake for estrogen sensitive people.

I've always been paranoid about me being estrogen senstive but it might be just a freaking a paranoid thought.

I've smoked a lot of weed in my life and now that i've quit i've seen less man boobs although i still have a dominant chest IMO.

Might be from all the heavy bench pressing though. Also i've noticed that my body likes to store a lot of fat in my pecs and my upper legs. In fact it stores the most of its fat there.

Question is still how do i know if i'm really freaking estrogen sensitive?
    If you turn into a water balloon when your E2 goes above 30, you’re probably estrogen sensitive. If your blood pressure goes so high from the fluid retention that you feel like your head will explode, maybe. If you get some nasty moonface shit going on, possibly.
    All of that still doesn’t mean you’ll get gyno. Nor does it mean that you won’t if you don’t.
    There’s literally no way to tell until it starts. It’s a total genetic crapshoot.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Thread Information