split every 8 hours 3 times a day or all pre w

constant or all at once ?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    Question

30mg dbol

split every 8 hours 3 times a day or all pre w

constant or all at once ?
    I’ve done both and noticed no tangible difference either way.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I prefer 20mg in the AM and another 20mg PM pre workout

Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Alright guys so just fired up my new cycle today. Pinned my first dose of 250mg test e just minutes ago and tried my first dose of Dbol about 2 hours ago. Have to say I'm not sure what to think of the Dbol. I started very low @ 5mg just to see how my body would react. I let the half a 10mg tab dissolve under my tongue. Is it normal for it to give you a crazy amount of energy? Like almost to the point I couldnt even sit down, I had to do something or it felt like it could push into anxiety. Never felt anything similar from any of the other AAS I have tried. Could it just be that I let it dissolve under my tongue and it hit the bloodstream faster/harder? I was planning on taking it twice a day but now I'm wondering if I might have to save it for preworkout only.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    Alright guys so just fired up my new cycle today. Pinned my first dose of 250mg test e just minutes ago and tried my first dose of Dbol about 2 hours ago. Have to say I'm not sure what to think of the Dbol. I started very low @ 5mg just to see how my body would react. I let the half a 10mg tab dissolve under my tongue. Is it normal for it to give you a crazy amount of energy? Like almost to the point I couldnt even sit down, I had to do something or it felt like it could push into anxiety. Never felt anything similar from any of the other AAS I have tried. Could it just be that I let it dissolve under my tongue and it hit the bloodstream faster/harder? I was planning on taking it twice a day but now I'm wondering if I might have to save it for preworkout only.
    Up to you.
    I’ve run it in a few different ways, but that “goddamn, I feel amazing” part is always there. It also makes me want to fuck a hole through walls.
    Best theory I’ve come up with as to why, is that it aromatizes to methylestradiol, which is a much more potent form of E2.
    Rainshaker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Up to you.
    I’ve run it in a few different ways, but that “goddamn, I feel amazing” part is always there. It also makes me want to fuck a hole through walls.
    Best theory I’ve come up with as to why, is that it aromatizes to methylestradiol, which is a much more potent form of E2.
    Weirdly enough I ended up taking 20mg yesterday, but just swallowed the rest, and still got a little bit of the energy feeling but not anywhere near as intense as the first 5mg I let dissolve sublingually. I will say I love the way the Dbol makes me feel mindset wise and can agree on the sex drive, but it almost kind of makes my body feel trashy. I'm really not sure I will be able to push past the 20mg mark with it. Also should note I'm running grape seed extract as a natural AI with my Dbol/Test.

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    Placebo effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    Placebo effect.
    You think so? I'm not going to say it's not because it definitely could have been. Especially since I took two 10mg tabs today and didnt get the same feeling at all, in fact I was tired all day and had to take a nap. How long would you say it typically takes you to feel the full effects from the dbol ? Also do you think it would be smart to try to push my dose up to 30mg tomorrow or wait and see if 20mg gets the job done for me?

Also I'm curious when most of you start running into side effects from Dbol? Checked BP 3 times today and yesterday and my bp is still sitting normal at right around 100/60 every time. Also noticing zero water retention thus far. I know it's still early but I'd rather stay ahead of any issues.

Thread Information