Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By Krb367

Thread: Crystals forming in Test Suspension vial

Crystals forming in Test Suspension vial

I've been off cycle for quite awhile. I was cleaning out my closet and noticed some bottles of Test Suspension I've been sitting on have started to develop crystals in the vial. Is it garbage now or is there a way to fix this?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hot water bath may recover it. Since suspension is never truly in solution, it may be fairly easy to rectify. Just remember to shake the crap out of it before shooting in once you get the crystals back to a powder state.
    Too-$mall likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I think he just needs to shake it up. Test suspension is a tough one

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You could be right, Bio. When he said crystals, I was picturing the long crystals that are almost like shards of glass.

That's why I always like the old Axio A-P suspension or Balkan Aquatest. They were all like milk. Shake and pin....no lumps, clumps, or clogged pins.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You could be right, Bio. When he said crystals, I was picturing the long crystals that are almost like shards of glass.

That's why I always like the old Axio A-P suspension or Balkan Aquatest. They were all like milk. Shake and pin....no lumps, clumps, or clogged pins.
    I’m pretty sure test suspension is crystallized that’s why I have always stayed away from it. Pip is tough.

Hot water bath may recover it. Since suspension is never truly in solution, it may be fairly easy to rectify. Just remember to shake the crap out of it before shooting in once you get the crystals back to a powder state.
    Meaning just put the vials in hot water and it should dissolve the crystals?

I tried shaking it and nothing.

That's basically what it looks like. Crystals that look like shards of glass. Would I still be good to go by sticking the vials in hot water? Thanks for your help by the way.

I’m pretty sure test suspension is crystallized that’s why I have always stayed away from it. Pip is tough.
    The powder in the stuff I have is micronized so it flows smoothly. Some guys buy base powder or suspension that doesn't use micronized base and it is notorious for clumping or forming large crystals.

PIP is tolerable for me. I think some people get clumpy test suspension and try to rush the injection so if it does make it through the needle, it blasts out at high velocity and yes sir, that sucks big time, plus leaves a knot.

Well made test suspension flows as easily as milk, but there is a little irritation from the unestered powder sitting @the injection site.

It's a nice little kick, but most of the time I will opt for TNE uless good suspension is available.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-15-2020 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OverpricedCreatine View Post
    That's basically what it looks like. Crystals that look like shards of glass. Would I still be good to go by sticking the vials in hot water? Thanks for your help by the way.
    Hot water or hot oil bath and shake the hell out of it. Make sure to wipe the hot water/ oil off the outside before you start shaking. Don't want the vial to get away from you.

Hot water or hot oil bath and shake the hell out of it. Make sure to wipe the hot water/ oil off the outside before you start shaking. Don't want the vial to get away from you.
    Copy. I'll give this a shot and see what happens. It would suck if I had to dump the stuff. Thanks for your help buddy!

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    I’ve had it happen a couple times with my prescription Watson testosterone . The bottom of the vial is where it will crystallize.

Hot water will work. But it takes a hot fucking minute for them to melt to solution.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    If you put in hot water from a pot on the stove, stick a clean needle without the syringe in the stopper to vent andequalize the pressure that will buildup from the heated air inside the vial expanding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    I’ve had it happen a couple times with my prescription Watson testosterone . The bottom of the vial is where it will crystallize.

Hot water will work. But it takes a hot fucking minute for them to melt to solution.
    How long are we talking? I've been sitting at the stove holding the vial for a half hour now and still a bunch left to melt. Debating on tossing because I dropped the fucking thing when I wasn't paying attention and the entire vial was submerged.
    Last edited by OverpricedCreatine; 06-17-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    it does take quite a wile sometimes using the hot bath protocol...I have a glass stove top so I put the vial on the burner itself and put the setting on like 2 and just wait till you see the compound melting back into solution shaking the vial every couple of mins...eventually it will take...

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    If you put in hot water from a pot on the stove, stick a clean needle without the syringe in the stopper to vent and equalize the pressure that will buildup from the heated air inside the vial expanding.

repost with spelling fixed since unable to edit.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    it does take quite a wile sometimes using the hot bath protocol...I have a glass stove top so I put the vial on the burner itself and put the setting on like 2 and just wait till you see the compound melting back into solution shaking the vial every couple of mins...eventually it will take...
    I have done the exact same as this many times. I put the stove top on medium heat. Crystals dissolve in less then 30 seconds
    ghettoboyd likes this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.

How to dissolve....
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OverpricedCreatine View Post
    How long are we talking? I've been sitting at the stove holding the vial for a half hour now and still a bunch left to melt. Debating on tossing because I dropped the fucking thing when I wasn't paying attention and the entire vial was submerged.
    Sorry I’m so late to replying lol

5/10 minutes. But it’ll depend on how hot your water gets.. Our water heater is set high enough that it’s like fucking lava coming out of the faucets. The 3 women in this house shower with it cranked all the way up. How you ask, because women are from hell.

But what C27 is saying sounds like a solid method if your water doesn’t get hot enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post

How to dissolve....
    Is it weird, that I don’t personally know you, but I was thinking of you yesterday. No homo..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F178C64-EDB2-4489-9DE0-375F86B419F6.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	445.8 KB 
ID:	179265
    The road likes this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Is it weird, that I don’t personally know you, but I was thinking of you yesterday. No homo..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F178C64-EDB2-4489-9DE0-375F86B419F6.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	445.8 KB 
ID:	179265
    Nice job. That was a hairy bitch

Thread Information