• 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 3 Post By kelkel

Thread: Help with first ever heavier cycle

Fiskevatten is offline Member

Help with first ever heavier cycle

As it seems, I will work as a newly open gym's Fitness Manager as they call it.
    This means that I will probably stay for free, work in the gym and have (ofc) free access to the gym from
    Mars 2020 and forward.
    Now it's not set in stone, but I like to be prepared.

In all of this, I want to try my first ever heavier cycle to get some real mass in me.
    Possibly see if I can modelling and/ or compete later on here.
    I got a lot of contacts for good grade UGL.

Would love some help on exactly everything i need - the growth, the keep it in check and to protect the body as much as possible.
    I would also love, if possible, to have my libido alive lol... the country I'm in is pretty sexual ehm...

I'm really curious about tren , but open to all and everything!

Currently:
    185 cm, 90 kg
    Around 15-16% bf (estimate)
    A few Test-P cycles behind and Power PCT.
    Haven't done BW as of recent, but 6 months after P-PCT all was in range.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

If I ever do a heavy cycle again (e.g. Tren up at a gram a week) then I'll take a few precautions (twice a week):
    (1) Check my blood pressure
    (2) Take a pee on home strips to test my liver values

I nearly terminated my liver back in 2014 and so I'll be careful in future with high doses (especially when it comes to Dianabol and Anadrol ).
    Fiskevatten likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit, where do I sign up - all the gyms hur won’t let employees train for shit while working

Kinda y I stayed the fuck away from working for them

As far as cycle - tren + more tren, Var + mast & some test

I ran this combo into the ground - in upwards of a gram of ea

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Shit, where do I sign up - all the gyms hur won’t let employees train for shit while working

Kinda y I stayed the fuck away from working for them

As far as cycle - tren + more tren, Var + mast & some test

I ran this combo into the ground - in upwards of a gram of ea
    Join me here brother!
    Only issue is that you won't get a full workout without someone wanting something when they recoqnize you
    Give to receive

I've seen a few posts here that I should rather go on the high-side instead of low side to reap most benefit.
    However, Tren seems to be one that will hit me like a wall hard!

Blog Entries
    Shit, I dunno - I’m mostly over my high dose cycles - aside a ton of Var or something

But, close to one gram of each across all was a wild ride - necessary? Def, not
    Fiskevatten likes this.

wavefunction is offline Associate Member
    Do a gram of tren , they said. It’ll be fun, they said...

LMFAO, I love that the advices here turned grim fast when talking about high doses of Tren ... Feels safe!
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tren is fun!!!night sweats soaking random women, high blood pressure, libido so bad you wanna fuck a hole in anything ...no fear of anyone, strength increases, insomnia, anxiety, lean mass gains, dick bigger
    Ok that’s a joke , but it’s ultimate compound..
    Doesn’t matter I love the stuff and would run it all year ..I’ve ran 100 mg a wk/ on cutting cycle with great results..
    Tren is king, just a half crazy, vain king
    Test,Tren,primo or eq and low dose deca
    That’s the one

“The true wisdom is knowing you know nothing” Socrates
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 01-19-2020 at 05:50 PM.
    Fiskevatten and wavefunction like this.

trenbolona ace is the ONLY DRUG THAT WILL MAKE YOU CONFIDENT ENOUGH THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A MILLION DOLAROS FREAKY MUSCLE MACHINE,,IT IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT WILL MAKE A FELLA THAT NEVER DANCE START SHAKING HIS BODY IN HIS CAR BECAUSE HE SUDDENLY IS SO DAMN LEAN AND RIPPED THAT ONLY MUSCLE SIT ON BONE HE IS ALL VEINS AND MUSCLE AND THICK NICELY SKINNED MUSCLE...THAT WILL MAKE YOU SHAKE SOME OF YOUR BODY IN A CAR AND NOT LOOK RETARD SINCE WHEN YOU GOT PURE MUSCLE ON YOU AND LEAN MEAN MACHINE EVERYTHING YOU DO VISUALY LOOK BETTER!

You wont need no mirror on trenbolona ace when it is sitting in blood on constant level for long time....the mirror wont be needed friend,,why? because you CAN FEEL THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A MOTHR FUCKIN MILLION DOLLAROS,, YOU CAN FEEL THAT MUSCLE IS CHEETA LEAN ON YOU AND YOU CAN FEEL THE LOOKS YOU CAN FEEL THE AWE YOU CAN FEEL AND SEE HOW FELLAS GIVE YOU RESPECT EVERY WHERE YOU GO ,, AND IM TALKING 250LB FATZOS...NOT ONLY WHORES WHO SUDENLY ALL OVER YOU WANT TO OPEN THEIR LEGS ANYTIME YOU PASS NEXT THEM,,

dont balonie around with what trenbolona ace is ,, it is the strongest it is the most effective and most efficient drug in the bodybuild arsenall ,, there is no! replcment for trenbolona ace ,, there never was and ther enever will be ,, there is no!

only on trenbolona ace a 200lb fella 5'11 can walk around and make fellas 50lb bigger than him insecure about how they look ,, only this drug can make it ,, ONLYU THIS DRUG ,, and ! on normal normal food intake as in no special diet friend,, and you know! it

look at the zeez fella the fella who dies the narcotic addict...zeek? zeez? whatever his name was,, he has a video when he jumping around in some garage or parking lots and say what you got for me what you got for me man ,, jumping at the camera....my pupils know what video im talking about,, the zeek fella is on trenbolona there...look how impressive this little shmock look like ,, he is tall and smaller...but look big! look dense! ,, look quality ,, look volumized from within to a lower degree than advance bodybuild...yet he didnt do no bodybuild lol he was kjust a fella on trenbolona and narcotics lol with some testosterona lol look at how his physiqe transmit there desire ,,this is what women will be looking down when they pass by from them being attracted to it..this is the power of trenbolona...

if you take this and become serious bodyhbuild and only do hormones and do bodybuild seriously ...you get the zeek to look like bodybuilder aka more thickness...and same leaness and ripped and shredded and all with much thickness,, this! is the power of trenbolona friend,, no replacment for trenbolona ,, never was and never will be
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    trenbolona ace is the ONLY DRUG THAT WILL MAKE YOU CONFIDENT ENOUGH THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A MILLION DOLAROS FREAKY MUSCLE MACHINE,,IT IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT WILL MAKE A FELLA THAT NEVER DANCE START SHAKING HIS BODY IN HIS CAR BECAUSE HE SUDDENLY IS SO DAMN LEAN AND RIPPED THAT ONLY MUSCLE SIT ON BONE HE IS ALL VEINS AND MUSCLE AND THICK NICELY SKINNED MUSCLE...THAT WILL MAKE YOU SHAKE SOME OF YOUR BODY IN A CAR AND NOT LOOK RETARD SINCE WHEN YOU GOT PURE MUSCLE ON YOU AND LEAN MEAN MACHINE EVERYTHING YOU DO VISUALY LOOK BETTER!

You wont need no mirror on trenbolona ace when it is sitting in blood on constant level for long time....the mirror wont be needed friend,,why? because you CAN FEEL THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A MOTHR FUCKIN MILLION DOLLAROS,, YOU CAN FEEL THAT MUSCLE IS CHEETA LEAN ON YOU AND YOU CAN FEEL THE LOOKS YOU CAN FEEL THE AWE YOU CAN FEEL AND SEE HOW FELLAS GIVE YOU RESPECT EVERY WHERE YOU GO ,, AND IM TALKING 250LB FATZOS...NOT ONLY WHORES WHO SUDENLY ALL OVER YOU WANT TO OPEN THEIR LEGS ANYTIME YOU PASS NEXT THEM,,

dont balonie around with what trenbolona ace is ,, it is the strongest it is the most effective and most efficient drug in the bodybuild arsenall ,, there is no! replcment for trenbolona ace ,, there never was and ther enever will be ,, there is no!

only on trenbolona ace a 200lb fella 5'11 can walk around and make fellas 50lb bigger than him insecure about how they look ,, only this drug can make it ,, ONLYU THIS DRUG ,, and ! on normal normal food intake as in no special diet friend,, and you know! it

look at the zeez fella the fella who dies the narcotic addict...zeek? zeez? whatever his name was,, he has a video when he jumping around in some garage or parking lots and say what you got for me what you got for me man ,, jumping at the camera....my pupils know what video im talking about,, the zeek fella is on trenbolona there...look how impressive this little shmock look like ,, he is tall and smaller...but look big! look dense! ,, look quality ,, look volumized from within to a lower degree than advance bodybuild...yet he didnt do no bodybuild lol he was kjust a fella on trenbolona and narcotics lol with some testosterona lol look at how his physiqe transmit there desire ,,this is what women will be looking down when they pass by from them being attracted to it..this is the power of trenbolona...

if you take this and become serious bodyhbuild and only do hormones and do bodybuild seriously ...you get the zeek to look like bodybuilder aka more thickness...and same leaness and ripped and shredded and all with much thickness,, this! is the power of trenbolona friend,, no replacment for trenbolona ,, never was and never will be
    Cmon wave you on some yak, some molly lol
    Entertaining post!

“The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing” Socrates

Blog Entries
    ^ 4 real

I use to think that roids only effected the way we look/grow & somewhat feel

Shit - on some good tren , man - it’s def noticeable. . . Some things positive, some not. . . . I seriously just tried shit out on myself
    KINGKONG and Fiskevatten like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Tren is fun!!!night sweats soaking random women, high blood pressure, libido so bad you wanna fuck a hole in anything ...no fear of anyone, strength increases, insomnia, anxiety, lean mass gains, dick bigger
    Ok that’s a joke , but it’s ultimate compound..
    Doesn’t matter I love the stuff and would run it all year ..I’ve ran 100 mg a wk/ on cutting cycle with great results..
    Tren is king, just a half crazy, vain king
    Test,Tren,primo or eq and low dose deca
    That’s the one

“The true wisdom is knowing you know nothing” Socrates
    Awesome!!
    Just shooting in the dark here, but will read more before ofc.
    What about Test P, Tren A, Primo, Mast and possibly Var? I kinda want to stay away from Deca since "I think" it's harder to control
    as it seems if things go sideways.

It’s all individual..we have a consensus on these. Things because the majority will react this or that way..deca is amazing compound and I’ve never had any uncontrollable gyno from it..test is my favorite!its like tren ’s computer programming cousin who gets no women..who goes to work ,is consistent, sides for me are best out of any androgen and it’s what are body produces..Tren my second favorite , is like the guy who bangs his cousins girl and beats him up for it..strong,strange, asshole cousin with tren either iam flying in the gym or trying to keep outta fights or trying to not to fuck for so long again today my skin needs to heal ladies! Lol tren is dose depending, you can get a lot of bang for 100mg a wk/ , and .the word irritable comes to mind..EQ is another great compound..primo cannot speak high enough ,about the synergy it gets with a heavy androgen, only thing is cost..if you get legit Var it’s a nice lil oral..non or barely toxic, very anabolic and sides are livable But once again
    It’s expensive..I like running low doses or multiple compounds I like...seems they join forces and all bring separate strengths and combined strengths
    Feel like I just read all steroid profiles lol

Last edited by KINGKONG; 01-19-2020 at 09:45 PM.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

It’s all individual..we have a consensus on these. Things because the majority will react this or that way..deca is amazing compound and I’ve never had any uncontrollable gyno from it..test is my favorite!its like tren ’s computer programming cousin who gets no women..who goes to work ,is consistent, sides for me are best out of any androgen and it’s what are body produces..Tren my second favorite , is like the guy who bangs his cousins girl and beats him up for it..strong,strange, asshole cousin with tren either iam flying in the gym or trying to keep outta fights or trying to not to fuck for so long again today my skin needs to heal ladies! Lol tren is dose depending, you can get a lot of bang for 100mg a wk/ , and .the word irritable comes to mind..EQ is another great compound..primo cannot speak high enough ,about the synergy it gets with a heavy androgen, only thing is cost..if you get legit Var it’s a nice lil oral..non or barely toxic, very anabolic and sides are livable But once again
    It’s expensive..I like running low doses or multiple compounds I like...seems they join forces and all bring separate strengths and combined strengths
    Feel like I just read all steroid profiles lol

Well you did read em all, and in an excellent way! lmao
    The thing that caught my eye on Primo was the health benefit of stronger immune system, together with growth.
    Hate having the "flu" or upset stomach when the time is limited on cycle.
    Anything to keep body in check would be great!

Var is decent here, not the best, but def decent for OK price.
    Tren is what worry me here - I think I have good contacts (good reviews) here, but I won't know before I've tried it.
    The rest should be of great quality.

Would higher tren lower test be the path to take here? Or regular test and lower (recommended as they say) dose tren?
    Feel I've read somewhere that the first path is more beneficial.
    Seems doses vary extremely from article to article, especially if you use several compounds at once.
    Hoping to go between 8 - 12 weeks

Thanks man..I think you get a dryer look off higher tren , but regardless you have to remember it’s so much stronger mg/mg..it’s hard to compare..I like test a bit high (for me)on tren cycles just for libido and feeling of well being..I like small doses of multiple compounds..
    Like 100 deca
    400 primo
    250-500 test
    100-300 tren

already dicusedd how strong this drug is,,it pretty much make fellas with balonie genetic into bodybuilders... that should tell you how strong this drug is...

the doses: ofcourse you can see trenbolona work as low as 50mg every 2 day inject...you surly can,,you will look very good ...yet! with trenbolona unlike! with testosterona...the higher the dose ...the nastier and freakier the bodybuild become..and i mean it! ,, the bodybuild will see changes that he will sacrifice his social life for ...sad but true,,not theat bodybuild have social life but this is another story lol ,,
    testosterona...the higher the dose...the bloofier you look unless you have gh running in system...with trenbolona ace...the higher you use the BETTER THE LARGER THE MORE CONDITIONED AND THE MORE S E P E R A T E D you look

while testosterona puff your skin up,, trenbolona ace thin is down ! it eliminate the puffy skin and thus say bye bye to the bloofy look ,,it get the skin to a shrink wraped mode with time! it depends ofcourse on your begginign bodyfat level,, it will be diff for fella like tbom and fella like no one,,tbom it will take months....no one it will take 10 days lol actualy from the first day it will be going visualy its because the body is already in state of anabolizm and low bodyfat with no one and with tbom he has muscle but it is covered with water and fat and in the doubles....never the less tbom will be able to look like competetive bodybuild ...it will only take him another 2 months lol sometime 4-5 if body is realy stubbern and the fella love his ummm i dont know love his goolash and the higher caloric shit foods...still trenbolona wil cut through the fat like knife cut through butter and with months will bring tbom to the single digit and seperated like a competetive bodybuild...not top but competetive to begin with

now,,
    the actual changes from tren ace and what to expect:
    i will talk about the typical 12-13% bodybuild not the single digit ones becaue the single digit ones are already know everything there is to know,, they may not be profesionals but they been in it for so long they can speak it in their dreams ,, so this is for 12-13% bodyfat rathr than 8%..
    this are the changes you will see,,

week 1,, you will feel pumped but insted of bloofy feel of testosterona pump you will have the feeling of pump from the inside of the muscle while the more self knowing individuals who recognize changes fast will notice their face ...yes their face taking a diff look ,,they will be the only ones who notice it ,, it is something you notice personaly since it is only the beggining and no one else that see you will notice ,,they will think you are crazy if you tell them anythign so keep it to yourself,, face iwll start getting the high boxer type of look,,hard to explain ,, it is week one so nothing visual yet aside from pump ...tremendous strength and i mean tremendous! big diff than what you were before ,,and when you will expect to see your midsection bloat...and say something is not right here the belly got to be bloated...you will take your shirt up and notice that no! it is actualy looking tighter!,, yes yes this is week 1! since you are 12% you wont see much more ,,obliqes will start being noticed well and the girl will comliment that this is the area of the body she like the most right before she sucking your cock,, she wil comment on it because she wil be able to see it on you : ),, remember this is after 3-7 injects of trenbolona ace into blood at 100mg every inject

week 2-3
    this is when progress being made and you start seeing your body transforms ,, still nothing like a pro bodybuild...nothing like top amatuer....but! you will start noticing that the pecs and delts are seperating,, they reduce fat yet remain full and start getting seperated as in water go into the muscle insted of outside of muscle,, this is a stage where you will still have water between skin and muscle so it wont be to an impressive level seperation wize,,but! the seperation will occure and in this 2-3 weeks try not to be crazy and dont take pictures every day ,, take them few times a weeek not every day you will go nuts,, trenbolona changes are only daily for the single digit fellas and the 8% and under,,so for you since you started 12% and now you are about 10-11.. try to not take many pictures every day because at this bodyfat levels pictures can be deciving ...one time you look great one time you look decent etc ,, not good comparisons,, at the end of this stage you will sit at high single digit sub 10%,, 9-10%

week 4-8...
    this is when you will start getting comliments not only on how BIG YOU LOOK but you will start hearing the word LEAN ,, you will walk around and you will hear alot of wondering of how you got so lean ,, no one will say skinny ,, no one will say small ,, they will all use the word LEAN ,, lean this lean that,, still not thickly lean ,, the thickly lean comes little after down the road,, in this stage you get the YOU LOOK LEAN MAN comments,, this is when veins start becoming very visible in places you are not used to while sitting watching tv you will see veins on back of legs on forarms on inside of forarms on arms on traps on chest,, everywhere again it depend on how prone to veins you are but you will see the veins you have enhanced! ,,you will also get more serpeated and it will be to a level that when you take pictures you finaly will decide to keep them and wil feel very bad to delete them because they will look very good

week 9 and on ...
    this is what seperate the REAL bodybuild from the wanna be ,, this is where the true mutation coming into play and you really start looking like magazine fella,, it is when you dont need to flex to see the seperated muscle in all its glory ,, it is when you stand and get compliments all over about how YOU ARE BOTH THICK AND LEAN aka YOU GET INTO A ZONE CALLED RIPPED AND THEN A BETTER ZONE CALLED SHREDDED,, those zones are again happeingn for you only after 2-3-4 of constant trenbolona usage because....you were 12-13% to begin with ,, and you had to build the trenbolona ace into blood and work that fat off with out cardio and with out losing even minimal power or muscle,, you also wanted to live normal life and eat pretty normal so this is why it take 2-3-4 months sometimes even 6 months,,

in any case,, at the end of this stage you are a walking bodybuilder that is ready for stage ,, looking 4 weeks out on a regular basis ,, you pretty much look nicely thickly lean ...aka seperated to a very noticable level ,, you get a lot of compliments fellas dont mind complimenting but they need to see something worth complimenting to do so ...and in this stage you wil have it friends,,
    this is important stage past the 8th week it is important because the bodybuild start becoming a serious bodybuild and advanced level bodybuild,, this is also a godo time to re introduce gh ....and do them together ,, and cycle testosterona the RIGHT way so you keep getting drier or maintain driness while growing and dont kill the seperations and the lines you created in thsoe 3 months...rememebr even little amount of water kill seperation ,, and testosterona is BIG BIG ENEMY OF SEPERATION BIG BIG BIG ENEMY YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO WORK IT AND YOU NEED HGH WITH IT IF YOU GO HIGH DOSES ,,
    Last edited by wavefunction; 01-20-2020 at 04:13 AM.
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    already dicusedd how strong this drug is,,it pretty much make fellas with balonie genetic into bodybuilders... that should tell you how strong this drug is...

the doses: ofcourse you can see trenbolona work as low as 50mg every 2 day inject...you surly can,,you will look very good ...yet! with trenbolona unlike! with testosterona...the higher the dose ...the nastier and freakier the bodybuild become..and i mean it! ,, the bodybuild will see changes that he will sacrifice his social life for ...sad but true,,not theat bodybuild have social life but this is another story lol ,,
    testosterona...the higher the dose...the bloofier you look unless you have gh running in system...with trenbolona ace...the higher you use the BETTER THE LARGER THE MORE CONDITIONED AND THE MORE S E P E R A T E D you look

while testosterona puff your skin up,, trenbolona ace thin is down ! it eliminate the puffy skin and thus say bye bye to the bloofy look ,,it get the skin to a shrink wraped mode with time! it depends ofcourse on your begginign bodyfat level,, it will be diff for fella like tbom and fella like no one,,tbom it will take months....no one it will take 10 days lol actualy from the first day it will be going visualy its because the body is already in state of anabolizm and low bodyfat with no one and with tbom he has muscle but it is covered with water and fat and in the doubles....never the less tbom will be able to look like competetive bodybuild ...it will only take him another 2 months lol sometime 4-5 if body is realy stubbern and the fella love his ummm i dont know love his goolash and the higher caloric shit foods...still trenbolona wil cut through the fat like knife cut through butter and with months will bring tbom to the single digit and seperated like a competetive bodybuild...not top but competetive to begin with

now,,
    the actual changes from tren ace and what to expect:
    i will talk about the typical 12-13% bodybuild not the single digit ones becaue the single digit ones are already know everything there is to know,, they may not be profesionals but they been in it for so long they can speak it in their dreams ,, so this is for 12-13% bodyfat rathr than 8%..
    this are the changes you will see,,

week 1,, you will feel pumped but insted of bloofy feel of testosterona pump you will have the feeling of pump from the inside of the muscle while the more self knowing individuals who recognize changes fast will notice their face ...yes their face taking a diff look ,,they will be the only ones who notice it ,, it is something you notice personaly since it is only the beggining and no one else that see you will notice ,,they will think you are crazy if you tell them anythign so keep it to yourself,, face iwll start getting the high boxer type of look,,hard to explain ,, it is week one so nothing visual yet aside from pump ...tremendous strength and i mean tremendous! big diff than what you were before ,,and when you will expect to see your midsection bloat...and say something is not right here the belly got to be bloated...you will take your shirt up and notice that no! it is actualy looking tighter!,, yes yes this is week 1! since you are 12% you wont see much more ,,obliqes will start being noticed well and the girl will comliment that this is the area of the body she like the most right before she sucking your cock,, she wil comment on it because she wil be able to see it on you : ),, remember this is after 3-7 injects of trenbolona ace into blood at 100mg every inject

week 2-3
    this is when progress being made and you start seeing your body transforms ,, still nothing like a pro bodybuild...nothing like top amatuer....but! you will start noticing that the pecs and delts are seperating,, they reduce fat yet remain full and start getting seperated as in water go into the muscle insted of outside of muscle,, this is a stage where you will still have water between skin and muscle so it wont be to an impressive level seperation wize,,but! the seperation will occure and in this 2-3 weeks try not to be crazy and dont take pictures every day ,, take them few times a weeek not every day you will go nuts,, trenbolona changes are only daily for the single digit fellas and the 8% and under,,so for you since you started 12% and now you are about 10-11.. try to not take many pictures every day because at this bodyfat levels pictures can be deciving ...one time you look great one time you look decent etc ,, not good comparisons,, at the end of this stage you will sit at high single digit sub 10%,, 9-10%

week 4-8...
    this is when you will start getting comliments not only on how BIG YOU LOOK but you will start hearing the word LEAN ,, you will walk around and you will hear alot of wondering of how you got so lean ,, no one will say skinny ,, no one will say small ,, they will all use the word LEAN ,, lean this lean that,, still not thickly lean ,, the thickly lean comes little after down the road,, in this stage you get the YOU LOOK LEAN MAN comments,, this is when veins start becoming very visible in places you are not used to while sitting watching tv you will see veins on back of legs on forarms on inside of forarms on arms on traps on chest,, everywhere again it depend on how prone to veins you are but you will see the veins you have enhanced! ,,you will also get more serpeated and it will be to a level that when you take pictures you finaly will decide to keep them and wil feel very bad to delete them because they will look very good

week 9 and on ...
    this is what seperate the REAL bodybuild from the wanna be ,, this is where the true mutation coming into play and you really start looking like magazine fella,, it is when you dont need to flex to see the seperated muscle in all its glory ,, it is when you stand and get compliments all over about how YOU ARE BOTH THICK AND LEAN aka YOU GET INTO A ZONE CALLED RIPPED AND THEN A BETTER ZONE CALLED SHREDDED,, those zones are again happeingn for you only after 2-3-4 of constant trenbolona usage because....you were 12-13% to begin with ,, and you had to build the trenbolona ace into blood and work that fat off with out cardio and with out losing even minimal power or muscle,, you also wanted to live normal life and eat pretty normal so this is why it take 2-3-4 months sometimes even 6 months,,

in any case,, at the end of this stage you are a walking bodybuilder that is ready for stage ,, looking 4 weeks out on a regular basis ,, you pretty much look nicely thickly lean ...aka seperated to a very noticable level ,, you get a lot of compliments fellas dont mind complimenting but they need to see something worth complimenting to do so ...and in this stage you wil have it friends,,
    this is important stage past the 8th week it is important because the bodybuild start becoming a serious bodybuild and advanced level bodybuild,, this is also a godo time to re introduce gh ....and do them together ,, and cycle testosterona the RIGHT way so you keep getting drier or maintain driness while growing and dont kill the seperations and the lines you created in thsoe 3 months...rememebr even little amount of water kill seperation ,, and testosterona is BIG BIG ENEMY OF SEPERATION BIG BIG BIG ENEMY YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO WORK IT AND YOU NEED HGH WITH IT IF YOU GO HIGH DOSES ,,
    Damn BOOK, but thanks a lot brother! Looking forward to that animal feeling and separation, will be great to be primitive for a bit!
    I just need to learn and read on how to dose and what compounds to use together while keeping body in check.
    Saving cash even now so I'm prepared!
    Damn excited!

Cmon wave you on some yak, some molly lol
    Entertaining post!

Nope, I've been clean and sober for 6 months now actually. That is a copy-paste from GH15:
    The god of hormones. Controversial faceless internet bodybuild legend who first appeared on getbig.com spreading taboo information about succeeding in the bodybuild cult. After many years and success stories, with backing from ex pros like Nasser El Sonbaty, the anonymous former Mr Olympia competitor started his own site free of 3rd party interference and censorship in order to spread the truth about the cult. Valuable information ranging from detailed drug protocols, diet advice, training advice, the truth about gay4pay and drug addiction, and dismissing widely-held beliefs among gym rats. Also gh15 shares knowledge on how to deal with americano whore, his claims to be linked to powerful people in washington, and he theories about aliens.
    very hard to recomend the true natural a training method because gh15 doesnt believe in training natural and think its waste of time when it comes to building muscle,, you can go to the natural board where they are not natural but they are small doses fellas that can help,,

gh15 is in the believe that bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS ,,and thus should be tresated as all drugs,,and thus the first thing that matters is what drugs you got in your arsenal and then you go by feeling,,you always train by feeling,,the hormonized bodybuilder does not have to squat to have big lean legs,,it doesnt have to work with dumbells when work arms to have the arms getting stronger,,he can work with hammer machine,,

the natural bodybuilder the few that are true naturals ,,they need specific routines that they can not deviate from ,,they can not be having fun ,,they can not have a girlfriend,,they can not quit eating for a day like hormonized,,they need food in all the time,,they can not eat dirty and grow lean muscle,,they can not basically have life as naturals and thats why they always look the same because no one unless hormonized can stick to this horrible life style which is not sustainable naturally,,everyone realize it after 2-3 years
    KINGKONG likes this.

Bumping this thread again

Just been talking to a few friends here now when I have the chance to start.
    Non of them recommend me to do anything other than a high dose of test.
    They do not recommend tren at all from a benefit to cost/ sides ratio

Anyone wanna shed some light here?
    I know the basics what everything does, but I have no idea what actually works best for me.

Looking to gain quality muscle (clean bulk) - no comp goals or anything of the like yet.
    Probs will in future

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Bumping this thread again

Just been talking to a few friends here now when I have the chance to start.
    Non of them recommend me to do anything other than a high dose of test.
    They do not recommend tren at all from a benefit to cost/ sides ratio

Anyone wanna shed some light here?
    I know the basics what everything does, but I have no idea what actually works best for me.

Looking to gain quality muscle (clean bulk) - no comp goals or anything of the like yet.
    Probs will in future

Everything in moderation in a long duration

IMO it's way better to run a super low dose of tren(100-200mg per week) + test, than just a gram of test

Kinda what I'm doing now

I would be careful of taking advice from people who have only been working out for 6 months.....
    Cuz likes this.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Everything in moderation in a long duration

IMO it's way better to run a super low dose of tren (100-200mg per week) + test, than just a gram of test

Kinda what I'm doing now
    I would imagine that you will get much better results from doing something like 250mg test, 250mg deca and 250mg tren and maybe some dbol pre-workout, as opposed to doing only 750mg test. Some people don't even respond that well to test, so it's better to use several compounds and your body will respond well to at least one of them.
    Fiskevatten likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Test and deca . Keep it simple until you learn more.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I have never been able to run more than 200mg per week of tren , my brain just cant handle it. I believe tren affects the brain moreso than what is known. This is after all a compound invented for livestock...there is no human grade tren to my knowledge. Definitely by far the best stuff ive used but also carries the highest risk to reward factors. Cant sleep cant think properly aggressive hate life at times but it will damn sure put lean mass on you.

I think you need to grow into your dose like we used to do here

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I have never been able to run more than 200mg per week of tren , my brain just cant handle it. I believe tren affects the brain moreso than what is known. This is after all a compound invented for livestock...there is no human grade tren to my knowledge. Definitely by far the best stuff ive used but also carries the highest risk to reward factors. Cant sleep cant think properly aggressive hate life at times but it will damn sure put lean mass on you.

Recently I was looking into Tren hex, which was human-approved and perscribed in France under the name Parabolan by Negma in the 90's for the treatment of muscle wasting, malnutrition, and osteoporosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

That worries me as well.
    This was supposed to be a long holiday, but now I got the possibility to possibly become a part-owner of a company.
    Sitting at a computer now all the time until it opens.
    Will I be able to sit and focus while on tren? Especially with no sleep.

Deca is def on the map, just don't want any deca d*ck now when I'm in paradise.
    All hail the gym, but a nice piece of ass after is the golden throne.

Primo is something I'm looking into as well, but apparently really expensive here.
    More suited for cutting?

No knowledge of EQ whatsoever

Anavar or dbol will be added most likely

Blog Entries
    Shit, I’d never mix the 2 - deca & tren

Or - dBol & tren

Just from what I noticed - dBol & Deca never gave me bad sides, aside from the dick going deca after a few months

A little test - 300mg a week + some good tren enan at 200mg or under = unbeatable results
    Fiskevatten likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    If y’all are hesitant to use Tren , or just don’t enjoy it, then use DHB instead. It’s a little more expensive, and I’d say it’s not quite as potent mg per mg, but there’s literally no side effects apart from some excess sweating.
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Shit, I’d never mix the 2 - deca & tren

Or - dBol & tren

Just from what I noticed - dBol & Deca never gave me bad sides, aside from the dick going deca after a few months

A little test - 300mg a week + some good tren enan at 200mg or under = unbeatable results
    For me it's all about dose..A little tren and deca go a long way and don't produce the sides..

“Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli

For me it's all about dose..A little tren and deca go a long way and don't produce the sides..

“Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli
    How much is a little?

Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    How much is a little?
    Im usually running about 250 of deca at any given point, just for the anti inflammatory properties, and I’ve run that with 400mg of Tren a week with no problems
    KINGKONG likes this.

How much is a little?
    Cougars doses are not too high..I go a bit more modest at 150-200 Tren 300 deca and never have issues..

Niccolò Machiavelli

What about a Test P + NPP cycle?
    NPP sounds awesome from what I've read

Saw this as an example which seems interesting:
    Weeks 1 - 10
    test prop 150mg EOD
    NPP 100mg EOD
    Proviron 25mg/day
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    cabergoline 0.25mg EOD

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    What about a Test P + NPP cycle?
    NPP sounds awesome from what I've read

Saw this as an example which seems interesting:
    Weeks 1 - 10
    test prop 150mg EOD
    NPP 100mg EOD
    Proviron 25mg/day
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
    I wouldn’t waste the money on the caber or aromasin.

Other than that it looks fine
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Im usually running about 250 of deca at any given point, just for the anti inflammatory properties, and I’ve run that with 400mg of Tren a week with no problems
    I have been running about 250mg / week of Deca as well for the past few months because I suffered from joint pain for a long time and now it's finally gone. I am swapping out the Deca for 250mg Tren , with test at around 300-400mg / week and 100mg Proviron (50mg every 12 hours). Time to get in shape for the summer...

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I have been running about 250mg / week of Deca as well for the past few months because I suffered from joint pain for a long time and now it's finally gone. I am swapping out the Deca for 250mg Tren, with test at around 300-400mg / week and 100mg Proviron (50mg every 12 hours). Time to get in shape for the summer...

Odds are the joint pain will return without the deca . I'd just cut it back to 100 per week....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Yo guys!

I thought I could open up this rascal instead of creating a new one.
    I just made a thread regarding trying a 4 weeker of Test-P which no one recommended.
    Was interesting since there is so little on it, but the few I've seen has said great things
    about 4-6 weekers.

Anyway, much changed, I became owner of a company and because of that and
    the Corona situation, I can't return home for the time being, which gives me a lot
    more time than 4 weeks.

I still have no clue what to run, I read and read but get stuck.
    I have the gym, the food, the free time, the grounds and the sleep.
    I also have the money to invest in this.

What should I run?
    I just want to look damn good, that's it. I wanna turn eyes and hopefully keep it
    with the right diet.
    There is a competition in September that I might work towards.

Friend (as mentioned) recommend to just go
    100 test-p daily, maybe Anavar , that's it. Don't mind that, but the thought of daily injection
    is not fun, but I can pain through it.
    I don't wanna go tren , to crazy for me.
    I do wanna go short ester, fast in, fast out.

Any recommendations?

BUMP

I went a standard nice simple cycle!
    Just bought Test P 100 mg ED (8 weeks) and Anavar 50mg tabs.
    Arimidex (not sure if I need it)
    Clomid + Nolva
    Nothing advanced.

I've never gone ED before, and I've never gone this dosage.
    Will be fun to see results!

I actually grow on less total Cals than I'm used to, I think it's because
    I sit down and work more now, not being outside a lot.
    3000 Kcal might be enough at the moment.

I'm not really prone to gyno, but I do have history of fcking myself up
    which ended in Power PCT.
    Any recommendations regarding the Adex?

Thread Information