Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By lundgren
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14

Thread: Need help - testes size never recovered post cycle.

thrw.w4y is offline New Member

Need help - testes size never recovered post cycle.

My last pin was some time in late November. Throughout my cycle I ran 500iu of hCG (pin 250iu E3D) weekly and experienced little to no shrinkage. I followed the standard clomid/nolvadex combo for 6 weeks after my cycle. I've only ever ran testosterone (between 500-750 weekly) and some orals (tbol, dbol , anavar , anadrol , not together but in separate cycles). By the end of my PCT, my testes were kinda back to normal size but then shrank again my PCT ended. I've been off everything for around 5 months now and the size of my testes are still small, which is strange because I followed all the cycle instructions very carefully.

Should I run an hCG only cycle to get them back? I also still have some clomid and nolvadex on hand. Thanks.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thrw.w4y View Post
    My last pin was some time in late November. Throughout my cycle I ran 500iu of hCG (pin 250iu E3D) weekly and experienced little to no shrinkage. I followed the standard clomid/nolvadex combo for 6 weeks after my cycle. I've only ever ran testosterone (between 500-750 weekly) and some orals (tbol, dbol , anavar , anadrol , not together but in separate cycles). By the end of my PCT, my testes were kinda back to normal size but then shrank again my PCT ended. I've been off everything for around 5 months now and the size of my testes are still small, which is strange because I followed all the cycle instructions very carefully.

Should I run an hCG only cycle to get them back? I also still have some clomid and nolvadex on hand. Thanks.
    Hello,

After Test / Deca i had a lot of trouble finding a normal size.

If your have HCG / Clomid try with

4 weeks HCG 1500 ui's twice week

Followed by

4 weeks with clomid 50mg / day

Good luck
    thrw.w4y likes this.

Didn’t you run deca in 2017?
    thrw.w4y likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thrw.w4y View Post

It’s person dependent, just because you follow everything doesn’t mean you are going to fully recover. If they work does it matter what size they are? If you’re concerned, get some bloodwork done. Hcg is suppressive so it’s not a good idea to do that.
    thrw.w4y likes this.

thrw.w4y is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    Hello,

After Test / Deca i had a lot of trouble finding a normal size.

If your have HCG / Clomid try with

4 weeks HCG 1500 ui's twice week

Followed by

4 weeks with clomid 50mg / day

Good luck
    Thanks, I'll try re-running PCT again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Didn’t you run deca in 2017?
    I dropped it after only 2 weeks because the pounding heart feeling made me uncomfortable. I thought I was close to having a heart attack so I stopped it. Technically you could say I ran deca it but it was for a very short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    It’s person dependent, just because you follow everything doesn’t mean you are going to fully recover. If they work does it matter what size they are? If you’re concerned, get some bloodwork done. Hcg is suppressive so it’s not a good idea to do that.
    I guess it doesn't matter what size they are but its just an appearance thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    You might try mucuna pruriens and longjack, I had good luck with them in my pre HRT days.
    Thanks, I'll look into that.

Thread Information