Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Getsomehate

Thread: Anavar only cycles

Tornadoman is offline Junior Member

Anavar only cycles

I know that this question must have been asked several times before,i did test deca cycle long time ago but now i dont want to risk hairloss,shutdown or any of the sides associated with an aas cycle so do you guys think i can lean a little and gain some muscle lets say 7-8lbs in an anavar only cycle?

I am no expert with anavar .
    I have never taken it.
    But I can assure you that any steroid that is capable of leaning you out while also making you gain 7-8lbs of muscle is going to shut you down.

Gaining 7-8lbs of muscle while leaning out is a lofty goal. I am not saying it isn’t possible. People can do it. But it is going to take a perfect diet, hard training, and enough anabolics to make you gain muscle while losing fat. Any drug strong enough to accomplish that is going to shut you down.

FYI: I recently posted a graph that showed a significant drop in testosterone after only 5 days of anavar at 15mg/day.

Note: if your are an untrained obese man you can easily drop fat and gain muscle. I am assuming you have at least a decent base. And if you don’t have a base then you can lean out and gain muscle without drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I am no expert with anavar .
    I have never taken it.
    But I can assure you that any steroid that is capable of leaning you out while also making you gain 7-8lbs of muscle is going to shut you down.

Gaining 7-8lbs of muscle while leaning out is a lofty goal. I am not saying it isn’t possible. People can do it. But it is going to take a perfect diet, hard training, and enough anabolics to make you gain muscle while losing fat. Any drug strong enough to accomplish that is going to shut you down.

FYI: I recently posted a graph that showed a significant drop in testosterone after only 5 days of anavar at 15mg/day.

Note: if your are an untrained obese man you can easily drop fat and gain muscle. I am assuming you have at least a decent base. And if you don’t have a base then you can lean out and gain muscle without drugs.
    I do have a decent base and dont seem to be able to gain any muscle mass lately,sametime am trying to avoid doing a heavy aas cycle or shutdown would rather not to,looking for something that doesnt cause a shut down if possible

here is the graph on anavar ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anavar suppression.PNG 
Views:	569 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	179226

I will simplify this for you....
    If there was a way to gain 7-8lbs of muscle and lose fat at the same time ALL THE WHILE not getting shut down...
    Don't you think everyone would do it?

Anyway, if you can't gain muscle mass then eat more.

If you are afraid of shutdown then don't do steroids .

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    Personally I run anavar every year , but never without test .
    A friend of mine run it alone 20mg per day and he was really fine , sometimes was feeling tired or no mood , gains weren’t a big deal either , I wouldn’t do it .

Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    Personally I run anavar every year , but never without test .
    A friend of mine run it alone 20mg per day and he was really fine , sometimes was feeling tired or no mood , gains weren’t a big deal either , I wouldn’t do it .
    How long do you usually run it with test and at what dosage?also what sort of gains do you experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoman View Post
    How long do you usually run it with test and at what dosage?also what sort of gains do you experience?
    I run it 8 weeks at 40-60mg per day , at this dosage and along with test I preserve my gains from winter cycle and I am adding 1-2 kg max but lean gains and hardness .
    Tornadoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    I run it 8 weeks at 40-60mg per day , at this dosage and along with test I preserve my gains from winter cycle and I am adding 1-2 kg max but lean gains and hardness .
    Usually at what dose do you run the test?

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoman View Post
    Usually at what dose do you run the test?
    I was using prop
    At 70mg / daily . If you wanna cut you can go lower dose as well .

Thread Information