Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14

Thread: Does Masteron help with Prolactin,or progesterone side effects

PHunter is offline New Member

Does Masteron help with Prolactin,or progesterone side effects

I'm ordering ancillaries for my next cycle which will be going back to Test E/Deca again with an Adrol kick start .
    On my previous cycle I added Masterone to my Test/Dbol stack as some in here recommended to control oestrogen sides instead of AIs and this really seemed to work well for me. I took about 400mg pw of Mast E but would add in some Mast P if I started getting very sensitive nipples again.
    How about with the prolactin and projesterone side effects of Deca, will Masteron help with Deca side effects instead of going to Caber?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PHunter View Post
    I'm ordering ancillaries for my next cycle which will be going back to Test E/Deca again with an Adrol kick start .
    On my previous cycle I added Masterone to my Test/Dbol stack as some in here recommended to control oestrogen sides instead of AIs and this really seemed to work well for me. I took about 400mg pw of Mast E but would add in some Mast P if I started getting very sensitive nipples again.
    How about with the prolactin and projesterone side effects of Deca, will Masteron help with Deca side effects instead of going to Caber?
    Yeah sure will. I’ve never used caber or any ai for that matter. I just run mast and have never had an issue. I usually run 400mg per week as well.
    PHunter likes this.

Thread Information