Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere
  • 3 Post By Rainshaker

Thread: Dbol or superdrol?

  1. #1
    colt4dfive is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    35

    Dbol or superdrol?

    What's the difference and why do u order which ever1?

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,801

    Dbol or superdrol?

    Quote Originally Posted by colt4dfive View Post
    What's the difference and why do u order which ever1?

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by colt4dfive View Post
    What's the difference and why do u order which ever1?

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
    Very different. Superdrol got its name from super anadrol , which was more of a gimmick.
    Superdrol was never released as a prescription. It is very similar to masteron . It is much more anabolic than dbol .
    Dbol aromatizes where superdrol doesnít. Dbol is considered anabolic however it is more androgen Uc than superdrol.
    Superdrol is more for a lean , low fat body whereas dbol can cause water retention. This varies from person to person.
    Both will screw with your cholesterol values, as is with all AAS.
    Both will suppress your endogenous test production so I recommend test with the cycle. I have known people to use it alone.
    I use Superdrol is more for cutting and dbol more for bulking.
    Last edited by charger69; 06-20-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  3. #3
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    superdrol is mainly a pure anabolic .. meaning it has very little androgenic or estrogenic effects and only illicits anabolic effects (its actually got the highest rating of androgenic to anabolic ratio then any other steroid ).

    Dbol on the other hand is a very estrogenic and slightly androgenic steroid.


    if you need to know what all those differences mean ..
    androgenic = cosmetic and masculizing effects etc
    estrogenic = increase volumization and IGF etc
    anabolic = increase CP, protein synthesis, nitrogen retention etc.
    Rainshaker and Proximal like this.

  4. #4
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,952
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    superdrol is mainly a pure anabolic .. meaning it has very little androgenic or estrogenic effects and only illicits anabolic effects (its actually got the highest rating of androgenic to anabolic ratio then any other steroid ).

    Dbol on the other hand is a very estrogenic and slightly androgenic steroid.


    if you need to know what all those differences mean ..
    androgenic = cosmetic and masculizing effects etc
    estrogenic = increase volumization and IGF etc
    anabolic = increase CP, protein synthesis, nitrogen retention etc.
    All true, but Dbol does have those really fucking awesome psychological effects that appear to be unique amongst AAS.
    Rainshaker and bruh3610 like this.

  5. #5
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    All true, but Dbol does have those really fucking awesome psychological effects that appear to be unique amongst AAS.
    I will second that, I'm on day 4 or 5 of Dbol now and at first it was intense but now I cant get enough of the way it makes me feel. Popped an extra 10mg yesterday before mowing and fucking annihilated my lawn and weeds. Truly I see why people say it's the Hercules steroid .
    Gallowmere, lundgren and bruh3610 like this.

  6. #6
    lundgren's Avatar
    lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    superdrol is mainly a pure anabolic .. meaning it has very little androgenic or estrogenic effects and only illicits anabolic effects (its actually got the highest rating of androgenic to anabolic ratio then any other steroid ).

    Dbol on the other hand is a very estrogenic and slightly androgenic steroid.


    if you need to know what all those differences mean ..
    androgenic = cosmetic and masculizing effects etc
    estrogenic = increase volumization and IGF etc
    anabolic = increase CP, protein synthesis, nitrogen retention etc.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Very different. Superdrol got its name from super anadrol , which was more of a gimmick.
    Superdrol was never released as a prescription. It is very similar to masteron . It is much more anabolic than dbol.
    Dbol aromatizes where superdrol doesnít. Dbol is considered anabolic however it is more androgen Uc than superdrol.
    Superdrol is more for a lean , low fat body whereas dbol can cause water retention. This varies from person to person.
    Both will screw with your cholesterol values, as is with all AAS.
    Both will suppress your endogenous test production so I recommend test with the cycle. I have known people to use it alone.
    I use Superdrol is more for cutting and dbol more for bulking.
    +1

    I am delighted to finally see a real description and I totally agree with you.


  7. #7
    lundgren's Avatar
    lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by colt4dfive View Post
    What's the difference and why do u order which ever1?

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
    From my experience :

    Dbol made gain from water retention and your lose a lot after proper PCT

    Sdrol made gain but without excessive water retention, after proper PCT you have a chance to keep much of the winnings.

    But a point very important if your compare

    10mg dbol & 10mg Sdrol on the liver Sdrol are more agressive so things about liver supplement if your run with one or other.

  8. #8
    colt4dfive is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    35
    Will do thank!


    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    lundgren's Avatar
    lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    I will second that, I'm on day 4 or 5 of Dbol now and at first it was intense but now I cant get enough of the way it makes me feel. Popped an extra 10mg yesterday before mowing and fucking annihilated my lawn and weeds. Truly I see why people say it's the Hercules steroid.
    How much do you take ?
    Dbol are powerful 1mg are equal at around 6-10mg if test base if my memorie are well.

    I used dbol around 12 years ago from pharmacy 5mg tab around 1h before training and i agree the feeling are amazing but from around 15-20mg the level of agressivity up a lot.

    Sdrol boost the mental too, it's different vs dbol but he's stimulate very well with unfortunately lethargy :-(

  10. #10
    colt4dfive is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    35
    Ever heard of the liver liquidator?

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    colt4dfive is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by colt4dfive View Post
    Ever heard of the liver liquidator?

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
    If so what's y'all's thoughts on it?

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    How much do you take ?
    Dbol are powerful 1mg are equal at around 6-10mg if test base if my memorie are well.

    I used dbol around 12 years ago from pharmacy 5mg tab around 1h before training and i agree the feeling are amazing but from around 15-20mg the level of agressivity up a lot.

    Sdrol boost the mental too, it's different vs dbol but he's stimulate very well with unfortunately lethargy :-(
    Still trying to get my dose sorted to where I like it have done between 20mg-40mg per day so far. I think 30mg is my sweet spot, but I do enjoy an extra 10mg if I have something that really needs to get done. Cant say I've seen much aggression other then when driving, but I have nasty road rage when I'm not on anything.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •