Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CR500

Thread: Boldenone (EQ) without Test and as an anti Oestrogen/prolactin

CR500 is offline Junior Member

Boldenone (EQ) without Test and as an anti Oestrogen/prolactin

I have a few vials of EQ I got as part of a deal, trying to work out where to make use of it.
    I have read through an old posts about EQ and some say it can be taken without Testosterone as it is a form of test itself, is that correct? In that case, could I use the Boldenone as a replacement to Testosterone for the first month or so while on Anadrol kickstart before adding Test to the mix?

I have also read that it reduces oestrogen, does it also help at all with prolactin sides? I realise you want a certain amount of oestrogen to grow and keep libido, but I am adding Deca back into my next stack. I have Caber here from my previous Deca cycles, but was wondering if EQ will help to control prolactin/progesterone sides instead of turning to caber?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know how much estrogen it reduces. I was taking 150 mg test, 700 mg eq and was bloated as hell, looking back. It made me hungry, I could eat nonstop. After 2 months it made me feel like crap so I would always stop my EQ cycles early.

If I take EQ, I plan on donating blood at the 2 month mark, and not going much past that with it.

CR500 is offline Junior Member
    Part of the reason I am interested in trying it is to see if I get the appetite increase which would be handy early on in the cycle.

I have heard some say you need to run EQ for a long time for it to work and others say they felt lethargic after 8 weeks on it. I was hoping to start it early and if it doesn't work well for me, taper it of half way through my cycle and ramp up the Test E instead..
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information