Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: SubQ injections for test?

Rainshaker is offline Junior Member

SubQ injections for test?

Have been reading a lot of interesting stuff lately in regards to pinning Test sub instead of IM. Does anyone do this and if so what are the advantages/disadvantages. Seriously considering trying it since my muscles seem to want to just keep puking the gear up into the subq layer anyway. I have no problem doing the IM injections but again if it's just ending up in the subq layer anyway, seems like it would be easier just to put it there to begin with and save some scar tissue/damage.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    Have been reading a lot of interesting stuff lately in regards to pinning Test sub instead of IM. Does anyone do this and if so what are the advantages/disadvantages. Seriously considering trying it since my muscles seem to want to just keep puking the gear up into the subq layer anyway. I have no problem doing the IM injections but again if it's just ending up in the subq layer anyway, seems like it would be easier just to put it there to begin with and save some scar tissue/damage.
    Hey,

If your talk about test C / E when it's pinned in sub-cutaneous it's always in micro dosage like 0.1 or 0.2 ml because lot oil are not good with alcohol etc ...

I think the oestrogen are more stimulating than the intra muscular.

So yes in sub-cutaneous but with micro dosage.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    I tried it and got lumps under my skin in my stomach. They took about 4 days to go down, just in time for the next one to puff it back up again. I started using 31 gauge slin pins in my delts. I dont know if the half inch pins are making it to the muscle, so it’s might wind up being sub Q. But there is absolutely no feeling the pin going in.

I am going to stick with this for a few months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried it and got lumps under my skin in my stomach. They took about 4 days to go down, just in time for the next one to puff it back up again.

So I switched it up and I started using 31 gauge slin pins in my delts. I dont know if the half inch pins are making it to the muscle, so it’s might wind up being sub Q. But there is absolutely no feeling the pin going in.

REPOST - reposted, due to lack of edit button, with edits for clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    I tried it and got lumps under my skin in my stomach. They took about 4 days to go down, just in time for the next one to puff it back up again.

So I switched it up and I started using 31 gauge slin pins in my delts. I dont know if the half inch pins are making it to the muscle, so it’s might wind up being sub Q. But there is absolutely no feeling the pin going in.

REPOST - reposted, due to lack of edit button, with edits for clarity.

Well even going IM my muscle just seems to spit it back up anyway and I end up with a lump for a few days. Glutes will usually take it but my delts always puke it back up. Didnt realize it had to be such a small dose, thought subq could handle up to 1ml?

Well even going IM my muscle just seems to spit it back up anyway and I end up with a lump for a few days. Glutes will usually take it but my delts always puke it back up. Didnt realize it had to be such a small dose, thought subq could handle up to 1ml?
    I break up my weekly 1ml dose into two
    0.5 ml pins, one every 3.5 days. So the amount is smaller, I didn’t like the lumps in my belly fat, but I don’t get them in my delts.

Nothing pukes back out on mine, so it is staying in there somewhere, either in the muscle, in the fat, or somewhere in between.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    I break up my weekly 1ml dose into two
    0.5 ml pins, one every 3.5 days. So the amount is smaller, I didn’t like the lumps in my belly fat, but I don’t get them in my delts.

Nothing pukes back out on mine, so it is staying in there somewhere, either in the muscle, in the fat, or somewhere in between.

Well my full dose is 1ml 2x per week, so I would have to split into 4 injections of .5ml. When I say that my delts puke it out, I dont mean it actually comes out of my skin, just that it comes out of the muscle and ends up trapped between the muscle and skin/fat. I guess I just dont see the point in stabbing myself an inch deep just to have it end up 3/8" under the skin. I'm just really leery of getting an abscess or infection trying to do subq

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You are less likely to get an abscess or infection going sub q.

I go up to .4 mL per shot and get a little lump for a few days which doesn’t really bother me. Some gear/brands are worse than others with post injection inflammation or pain going in.

I do sub q for trt and im during cycles.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You are less likely to get an abscess or infection going sub q.

I go up to .4 mL per shot and get a little lump for a few days which doesn’t really bother me. Some gear/brands are worse than others with post injection inflammation or pain going in.

I do sub q for trt and im during cycles.
    This is not necessarily true. Sterile abscess is frequently caused by improperly absorbed medications. Adipose tissue has a notable reduction in blood and lymphatic flow when compared to muscle tissue. As such, this actually increases as opposed to reducing the chance for this particular type.
    On the plus side though, were you to get a sterile abscess in the fat tissue from something like a chunk of stopper or cotton swab fiber, it’s one hell of a lot easier to get out if it’s bothering you. I personally still wouldn’t, and would let the body handle that shit, but I’m not big on hacking into myself unnecessarily.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I know guys who are runnning very small amounts daily (10mg) subQ for TRT with insulin pins and having success.
    If you keep the amounts of oil down you shouldn't have any problems with bumps or bruising at the injection site.

Thanks for all the responses guys, think I'm just going to stick with IM since I'm pinning a full ML each time. Last one on my Delt actually took it and I had zero PIP, so maybe my delts just needed a minute to get back into the swing of things.

Thread Information