• 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Hard to inject gear

Slacker78 is offline Member

Hard to inject gear

Hello guys, since a little of time, i'm observing that when i try to inject the gear ( pharmaceutical oil based which is more dense, with a 23G needle 2 inches in length, syringe of 5 ml ) in my upper thigh site, it's extremely hard to push in even going slowly; sometimes i have to pull off the syringe and inject to another site, because it literally stop to flow in and even i push with much strength the piston, the gear flowing is blocked; at the beginning a little of gear goes down ( 0.5ml ) but after it stops and it doesn't flow in neither if i use an hammer ! I tried to move a bit the syringe, pulling it up an down to allow gear releasing inside muscle spot. If i change spot and inject laterally in the thigh ( less frequent area that i often don't use ) the gear flow down very quickly.

Those thigh spots where i pin more frequently and rotate every week, externally if i touch/push that muscle area, do no seems with the typical scar tissue bump, but they pretty flat. But maybe the scar tissues could be in depth inside as i use 2 inches needles and i enter almost of 3/4 of the total length inside the muscle.

Now i don't if that is scar tissue cause. It would be good to know if you had similar experience and further, if there's a sort of "reversibility" of the things ( even if i know scars tissue are not reversible ).

Nice to read your opinions it about.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This happens on occasions, but i dont believe its scar tissue. I can generally feel when the needle goes through scar tissue. The needle normally just slides in, but when going through scar tissue it feels like the needle is tearing through a more fibrous tissue.

As far as the injection problem i think its just kind of like a hydraulic issue. I usually just pull out and jab someplace else.

If you do have scar tissue you can try and soften it up with rolling on a lacrosse ball, or something smaller to get more pin point.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This happens on occasions, but i dont believe its scar tissue. I can generally feel when the needle goes through scar tissue. The needle normally just slides in, but when going through scar tissue it feels like the needle is tearing through a more fibrous tissue.

As far as the injection problem i think its just kind of like a hydraulic issue. I usually just pull out and jab someplace else.

If you do have scar tissue you can try and soften it up with rolling on a lacrosse ball, or something smaller to get more pin point.
    Thank you jstone. No, the needle goes down very smooth. I thought it could be related to the fact that i aspirate too much before inject and this could lead pression issue. I don't know if it's scar tissue, but i wondering if a scar tissue in itself, it's a dead area which is not more subject to hypertrofy process.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Wow....2" needle in the thigh???
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I been pinning quads for years. Your hitting scar tissue brother. You either take the slow inject or hit another spot, I often just have to hit another spot otherwise my fingers go numb from trying so hard to inject
    tripmachine and Slacker78 like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    2" is nuts. I never went more than 5/8" in thighs.
    tripmachine and flexin-rph like this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Slacker - are you using google translate, or translating from italian in your head as you type. just curious.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    2" is nuts. I never went more than 5/8" in thighs.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I been pinning quads for years. Your hitting scar tissue brother. You either take the slow inject or hit another spot, I often just have to hit another spot otherwise my fingers go numb from trying so hard to inject
    I think the same. Before it was so easy to inject in the same spot. Now i wonder if there's a reversibility or it will be life long stuff. I mean if that area could return to its normal state in time or it's permanent damage. If so, i wonder what will happen in that area in time and if the "scar" is susceptible to respond as muscle to hypertrophy stimulus.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Slacker - are you using google translate, or translating from italian in your head as you type. just curious.
    Taking for granted this answer is totally pointless, i do not use Google translator but... what do you expect from an Italian one ? A perfect American/English language expression ? It seems other users understood well what i wrote. What was your problem ? Did you found any difficulty to read/understand what i wrote ? An advice: if so, don't try to do it the next time. Use better your time, go ahead. There's a lot of stuff in this forum you can hit to address your curiosity ( if the quality of your curiosity is at this level, isn't so rewarding... you spent your time to write a - pointless - answer it about too ! ) .

( P.S: was this enough comprehensible for you ? Was your curiosity enough satisfied ? )

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Taking for granted this answer is totally pointless, i do not use Google translator but... what do you expect from an Italian one ? A perfect American/English language expression ? It seems other users understood well what i wrote. What was your problem ? Did you found any difficulty to read/understand what i wrote ? An advice: if so, don't try to do it the next time. Use better your time, go ahead. There's a lot of stuff in this forum you can hit to address your curiosity ( if the quality of your curiosity is at this level, isn't so rewarding... you spent your time to write a - pointless - answer it about too ! ) .

( P.S: was this enough comprehensible for you ? Was your curiosity enough satisfied ? )
    I think he was asking because it may have changed cm into inches. 2 inches seems like a very long needle to inject with.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I think he was asking because it may have changed cm into inches. 2 inches seems like a very long needle to inject with.
    Sorry, you've reason, but my T9 sometimes make me bad jokes and it seems editing function in this forum was disabled it's cm, no inches.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

The larger the syringe (you are using a 5 ml syringe) the harder the injection is. This is due to the amount of oil that gets moved when you push on the plunger.

Why are you using a 5 ml?
    Can you use a smaller syringe?
    How much gear are you injecting?

You can also use a fatter needle, (which oddly enough is a smaller gauge).

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    The larger the syringe (you are using a 5 ml syringe) the harder the injection is. This is due to the amount of oil that gets moved when you push on the plunger.

Why are you using a 5 ml?
    Can you use a smaller syringe?
    How much gear are you injecting?

You can also use a fatter needle, (which oddly enough is a smaller gauge).
    Yes, i can use smaller syringe. I'm using 5 ML cause i don't pay to get them... it's my mother make me get them who is a nurse ( i will try 2,5 or 1 ML next times i inject 2-3 ML at max per shot. Using a fatter needle, i worse scar tissue damage, so i would exclude this solution. I think the only thing i can do is to use a 5/8'' needle and move to another spot taking care of rotate more during time, beginning to use gluteus too. Existing scars tissue, i think in time will heal a bit if i don't touch that spot anymore for a long time, hoping that continuos muscle gains will stretch the muscle tissue around the scar, opening new pinning points inside ( maybe... this is a my theory )...

Sorry that you took it the wrong way.,really. There is no issue with your English. I never suggested that. My neighbor next door is from Italy and we were talking about how long he was here before he started thinking in English from originally thinking in Italian and translating to English when he is speaking. And how google translate with voice control is a game changer. Anyone can talk to anyone these days. There is no more language barrier.

No offense meant. Really. I’ve asked a variation of the question before over the years online. Nobody took offense to it

WTF is everybody so damn sensitive lately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slacker78 likes this.

Yes, i can use smaller syringe. I'm using 5 ML cause i don't pay to get them... it's my mother make me get them who is a nurse ( i will try 2,5 or 1 ML next times i inject 2-3 ML at max per shot. Using a fatter needle, i worse scar tissue damage, so i would exclude this solution. I think the only thing i can do is to use a 5/8'' needle and move to another spot taking care of rotate more during time, beginning to use gluteus too. Existing scars tissue, i think in time will heal a bit if i don't touch that spot anymore for a long time, hoping that continuos muscle gains will stretch the muscle tissue around the scar, opening new pinning points inside ( maybe... this is a my theory )...
    I use a one inch needle, 3ml syringe for IM and it gets in there. With 5/8 I sometimes have a bit of leakage out when I withdraw the needle. Maybe I have too much fat there.

Slacker78 likes this.

Sorry that you took it the wrong way.,really. There is no issue with your English. I never suggested that. My neighbor next door is from Italy and we were talking about how long he was here before he started thinking in English from originally thinking in Italian and translating to English when he is speaking. And how google translate with voice control is a game changer. Anyone can talk to anyone these days. There is no more language barrier.

No offense meant. Really. I’ve asked a variation of the question before over the years online. Nobody took offense to it

WTF is everybody so damn sensitive lately?

Don't worry. But from my position it's hard to guessing what was the underlying cause about your request/curiosity. In Italy, for example, observations like yours are often told by people who is taking joking about the way you're speaking some language, especially if they mention Google Translator. Mix our local cultural way of thinking with it could be hard to know the cause about your question and that was the result. No problem, anyway... i' m not so sensitive man in strict sense

Ah... Italy and Sicily are two different "oceans" even though they are so close... i'm a Sicilian one

Don't worry. But from my position it's hard to guessing what was the underlying cause about your request/curiosity. In Italy, for example, observations like yours are often told by people who is taking joking about the way you're speaking some language, especially if they mention Google Translator. Mix our local cultural way of thinking with it could be hard to know the cause about your question and that was the result. No problem, anyway... i' m not so sensitive man in strict sense
    My people are from Potenza. Grandma learned English and wanted to assimilate, so they wouldn’t talk Italian in the house after awhile. None of the language ever made it down to me. I learned spanish working, but I don’t know Italian.

I did have an Italian poster on my wall growing up that my father gave me.
    “Per favore, Non me rompere I coglioni. Grazie “
    I think it said. I can’t remember exactly. A friend gave it to him and I found it in the basement. Long before the internet. When I learned spanish, I figured it out.

Regarding My neighbor, he said he was here for years before he started to actually think in English. It does let you speak faster than translating in your head on the fly. I can’t think in spanish. That’s why I stumble speaking it.

Again I want to say my original question was serious and certainly not meant to insult you. Thanks for the reply.

My people are from Potenza. Grandma learned English and wanted to assimilate, so they wouldn’t talk Italian in the house after awhile. None of the language ever made it down to me. I learned spanish working, but I don’t know Italian.

I did have an Italian poster on my wall growing up that my father gave me.
    “Per favore, Non me rompere I coglioni. Grazie “
    I think it said. I can’t remember exactly. A friend gave it to him and I found it in the basement. Long before the internet. When I learned spanish, I figured it out.

Regarding My neighbor, he said he was here for years before he started to actually think in English. It does let you speak faster than translating in your head on the fly. I can’t think in spanish. That’s why I stumble speaking it.

Again I want to say my original question was serious and certainly not meant to insult you. Thanks for the reply.

Ahaha... that's right. It means "don't break my balls, thank you" it happens sometimes that i think in English but if don't live in place where eveyday interact in English, it's normal that you have to do a mind translation before speaking/writing; in my case, sometimes it happens i do not any "mind" translation before writing and i do it directly... but other times some i do a translation of some "chunks". It's just an habit. Rarely i use Google Translator... here is matter of mockery when we talk about of someone using translator as the Italian ones are pretty ass to speak the Italian too.... it's not like other part of world in Europe, where speaking another language other than your mother language, is an ordinary skill. Italy is an ass. And if you have followed the last pandemic event regarding its political management aspect, you can understand better what i mean. Italians sucks, that's my opinons ( and not only mine ). Apologies for OT anyway.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'd switch to back loading 29+g 1/2 inch slin pins ,, and hitting and rotating multiple spots like pecs, triceps, biceps, delts, lats, etc..

way less chance for scar tissue and injection issues . plus its convenient just to back load several pins and have them sitting their ready to go.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0504.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	179275
    Slacker78 likes this.

Ahaha... that's right. It means "don't break my balls, thank you" it happens sometimes that i think in English but if don't live in place where eveyday interact in English, it's normal that you have to do a mind translation before speaking/writing; in my case, sometimes it happens i do not any "mind" translation before writing and i do it directly... but other times some i do a translation of some "chunks". It's just an habit. Rarely i use Google Translator... here is matter of mockery when we talk about of someone using translator as the Italian ones are pretty ass to speak the Italian too.... it's not like other part of world in Europe, where speaking another language other than your mother language, is an ordinary skill. Italy is an ass. And if you have followed the last pandemic event regarding its political management aspect, you can understand better what i mean. Italians sucks, that's my opinons ( and not only mine ). Apologies for OT anyway.
    Yes. I get it. My best friend has a dominican chick living with him since march. he only speaks english and she only speaks spanish. they carry their smartphones and leave google translate on all day, they just speak their own language into it, and it talks out the other language. it makes each one too lazy to want to learn the other's language.

When he told me the translator said her message was "i want you to put your milk in me", i told him to watch out, she was looking to use him to get her papers.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'd switch to back loading 29+g 1/2 inch slin pins ,, and hitting and rotating multiple spots like pecs, triceps, biceps, delts, lats, etc..

way less chance for scar tissue and injection issues . plus its convenient just to back load several pins and have them sitting their ready to go.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0504.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	179275
    GearHeaded, if i use a pharmaceutical grade test prop in slin syringe, i think it would needed around 1 hour to inject all gear into the muscle. The gear you're using i think it's less dense than it. Did you try all density type oil based gear with slin syringe ? How much time did you take to complete the shot ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    GearHeaded, if i use a pharmaceutical grade test prop in slin syringe, i think it would needed around 1 hour to inject all gear into the muscle. The gear you're using i think it's less dense than it. Did you try all density type oil based gear with slin syringe ? How much time did you take to complete the shot ?
    I've injected most everything with a slin pin (pharma test, ugl, mast, tren , deca , eq, npp, .. all different brands , etc. etc..).. if the gauge is big enough, like 29g , the barrel being so small and thin actuality pressurizes better then a bigger barrel. so its quite easy . a 1 cc injection takes about 20 seconds.

the only compound I've not been able to use a slin pin with is Tren suspension . the needle gets clogged . everything else has always been easy breezy
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've injected most everything with a slin pin (pharma test, ugl, mast, tren , deca , eq, npp, .. all different brands , etc. etc..).. if the gauge is big enough, like 29g , the barrel being so small and thin actuality pressurizes better then a bigger barrel. so its quite easy . a 1 cc injection takes about 20 seconds.

the only compound I've not been able to use a slin pin with is Tren suspension . the needle gets clogged . everything else has always been easy breezy
    Ok i will try it ! Thank you so much

I use 30g 1/2" slin pins, backfilled at a bit under 0.5ml for a short time now. I tiny needle like 30g goes in imperceptibly, especially since it didnt go in a stopper first.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can buy one of the new massage tools to help break up scar tissue. Theyre also very good for recovery.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Have you ever tried warming up the gear a little bit so that it's closer to body temperature or maybe a little higher? It might lower the viscosity enough to make it easier to inject.

But yeah, you might have to just find other spots to inject.

Thread Information